Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1213. (Read 4670643 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
As a coder, I consider this amateurish at the very least. Just reading the OP makes my heart bleed.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
XMR is a good anonymous POW coin, SDC is a good anonymous POS coin

Let's be friends, XMR guys  Wink

Cryptonote protocol is unites us

How about discuss SDC on your own thread, and discuss XMR here Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
XMR is a good anonymous POW coin, SDC is a good anonymous POS coin

Let's be friends, XMR guys  Wink

Cryptonote protocol is unites us
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Very good news to see this emission business finally getting settled.

Yes this is very good news.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
21 million. I want them all.
Very good news to see this emission business finally getting settled.

I'm F5ing for  those Monday missives like a fiend. Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
CryptoNote - yбийцa Bitcoin? http://btcsec.com/cryptonote/

"If you're trying to escape the ruble anonymously, you might like Monero," I said in a Jeff Foxworthy twang.  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
After much discussion and such, it is take to vote on emission curve. This is ONLY for MEW members (you can apply if you want). For technical reasons, you can access the link without being a MEW member but your vote will not be taken into consideration. Also, discussions on this thread will be moved to the dicussion thread or deleted

XMR emission, actual voting

I can still make some changes on the wording (or the closing date) if you want - but the options for voting are not negotiable anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
the monero website (monero.cc) doesn't look like its' been updated for over 6 months.   i know there may be more critical things to work on, but it would be good it that site didnt appear to be so stale.

i'm long XMR.

I've heard there is a new site already built, I'm not a dev I just hear things...I suspect they are waiting to finish everything properly and the db work is probably the most pressing issue to deal with.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
So I was sent to this link and I must say it was a fascinating read and should be required reading for all people in the world of crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480

It does look like someone is spreading FUD about XMR a few pages in. Still though, this should be made into a movie Smiley

One of the people who was aggressively spreading FUD about XMR was Bobsurplus himself:

Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

(also many other posts around the same time)

Scammers gonna scam.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
So I was sent to this link and I must say it was a fascinating read and should be required reading for all people in the world of crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480

It does look like someone is spreading FUD about XMR a few pages in. Still though, this should be made into a movie Smiley

It's amazing he can still find sheep to fleece. There is no such thing as due diligence on this forum. I spent a month in this thread before I bought XMR.

One of the people who was aggressively spreading FUD about XMR was Bobsurplus himself:

Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

I think that is when I went in the Stealthcoin thread and tried to warn them.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the monero website (monero.cc) doesn't look like its' been updated for over 6 months.   i know there may be more critical things to work on, but it would be good it that site didnt appear to be so stale.

i'm long XMR.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The price of XMR is dirt cheap Angry
sure,so I hate the panic sell and whales.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
нe пoймy пoймy пoчeмy cryptsy.com дoбaвляeт coтни paзныx гoвнoфopкoв, a monero нe дoбaвляeт?

ктo мoжeт пepeвeдитe) cпacибo Wink
I can't understand why is cryptsy.com adding hundreds of shitcoins, but they are not adding monero?
Can someone translate it) Thank you Wink

Those hundreds of shitcoins are all (at last 99% of them) bitcoin clones which take literally no work for cryptsy to add. The cryptonote coins use different APIs and would require effort on their part which is why they haven't added any of them.

Similarly one might notice that cryptsy doesn't honor snapshots that other exchanges routinely support. Too much work for them.

thank you
нe пoймy пoймy пoчeмy cryptsy.com дoбaвляeт coтни paзныx гoвнoфopкoв, a monero нe дoбaвляeт?

I can't understand why is cryptsy.com adding hundreds of shitcoins, but they are not adding monero?
thank you
legendary

Those hundreds of shitcoins are all (at last 99% of them) bitcoin clones which take literally no work for cryptsy to add. The cryptonote coins use different APIs and would require effort on their part which is why they haven't added any of them.

Similarly one might notice that cryptsy doesn't honor snapshots that other exchanges routinely support. Too much work for them.
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Why did the price of Monero go down do importantly ?
Inflation kill that coin, so obviously.

Price discussion => Monero speculation

2 trolls that have been on my ignore forever.
Jump to: