Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1278. (Read 4670643 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone remember seeing rpietila, a few months ago saying something similar to: "If Monero is not usable by December, I'll dump all my coins. How about that?"

May not be word for word, but I 100% remember seeing him say that like 4-5 months ago.

Maybe it was him

Who cares who it was. Either the DEVS will deliver and the coin will fly or they won't and it will crash. Until then it matters not. If you believe in the Devs stock up cheap and if you don't bail.

This is why we shouldn't have anonymous coins, so we can see how dumps them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Anyone remember seeing rpietila, a few months ago saying something similar to: "If Monero is not usable by December, I'll dump all my coins. How about that?"

May not be word for word, but I 100% remember seeing him say that like 4-5 months ago.

Maybe it was him

Who cares who it was. Either the DEVS will deliver and the coin will fly or they won't and it will crash. Until then it matters not. If you believe in the Devs stock up cheap and if you don't bail.

Maybe it was him

Okay, it clearly wasn't! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.1580;topicseen

Maybe it was him
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
All talk no action. We want to see some progress.

If you really want to "see" progress, go check the github repositories. It's hard to miss it.
If you don't like/want to read code, then be patient. Or don't be. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
All talk no action. We want to see some progress.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

what you want from them to do? hard to predict price  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
why I not have 100 000 Bitcoin
I would buy all the coins ... and those who sold.... to shoot in the head or jump off a 10 floor

I hate people who sell the low levels hell
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
New release today?
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I remember the big players support coin .... they spoke every day it is the best, it is the new Bitcoin, it is the best of the best in the world of digital money
where the hell are they, where are hidden, what is happening is not good for the coin in my opinion, confidence has fallen to almost zero

only promises

There are not only promises, but real developments going under the hood. There could be a whistleblower for sure, but that'd mean promises without product.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I remember the big players support coin .... they spoke every day it is the best, it is the new Bitcoin, it is the best of the best in the world of digital money
where the hell are they, where are hidden, what is happening is not good for the coin in my opinion, confidence has fallen to almost zero

only promises
Activity: 896
Try to resync your wallet, by deleting wallet files and recreate from scratch with 25 words seed.

All is OK again. Thanks for the help.

I was using a deprecated version of the wallet.

Is there any way to stop bitmonerod eating soooooo! much memory?

The answer is no at the moment. New database which uses less memory will be issued later. You can increase the virtual memory for the time being.
Activity: 141
Try to resync your wallet, by deleting wallet files and recreate from scratch with 25 words seed.

All is OK again. Thanks for the help.

I was using a deprecated version of the wallet.

Is there any way to stop bitmonerod eating soooooo! much memory?
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
we now have a lower price and miners refuse, botnet is full force + mega computers = centralized coin

we need GUI wallet ... to allow more people to contact monero and started to buy

We also need a little bit less despair and BS.

I think is a bit to late for "We need"

botnets and whales already have the coin, get out while u still can and watch botnets/whales fight it to 1 sat
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Looks like Bter have worst price/support for XMR.

I'm surprised people even still use Bter as an exchange.

794 BTC was traded there yesterday so not that little BTC have confidence in Bter.
Activity: 182

I'm surprised people even still use Bter as an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Grin monday missives update ?
will not update, developers are asleep, or can not connect to the internet Grin

Monero developers never sleep they live all over the world so there is always at least one online at any time.

Why the diff is so high even the price is so low Sad We should do monero mining botnet resist Sad

Difficulty is same as in mid July. Revard reduced a lot till then but also hash rate.
It is nice to get a bit more coins with mining then in last 3 months.

legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!
Jump to: