Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1277. (Read 4670643 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 500
(Page) 888 is chinese lucky number. Get ready for massive pump.buy,buy,buy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Hopping on the vote train!

Cheesy

You get at least 3-5 votes. Use them wisely.  Smiley

Gotta be able to log in to use them though! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Cheesy

You get at least 3-5 votes. Use them wisely.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Cheesy
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Activity: 697
Vote for Monero please.

Voted
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vote for it please! We shouldn't underestimate these.
This is nothing else than a possible beginning of economy, a real use, directly building network effect.

Voted.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Merit: 250
I cant even complain to have found Monero that late as price is cheaper now, but I really want to see this coin succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free

Vote for it please! We shouldn't underestimate these.
This is nothing else than a possible beginning of economy, a real use, directly building network effect.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
This vote can only have one meanigful result: Implement XMR and DRK.

Good idea.
Both will be alive and used, as people are split on those 2 only.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
why is the blockchain download 60+ days behind? it says its always up to date, but ive been syncing for the last 6 hours

Check your 'diff' command in the daemon window. If it shows the correct height (308,487 as I write this but you can check yourself on chainradar) then your download is not 60 days behind. The message you get indicates that a peer is behind, probably stuck on the wrong fork after the attack in September. Safe to ignore.

It is on block 250,000 or so right now, so based on this the download is out of date. I noticed something was wrong when I first downloaded it - file size was 2.3GB while my machine had a blockchain of 2.5GB. Last sync I made on my copy was end of October (26th iirc)
Activity: 649
Anyone remember seeing rpietila, a few months ago saying something similar to: "If Monero is not usable by December, I'll dump all my coins. How about that?"

May not be word for word, but I 100% remember seeing him say that like 4-5 months ago.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he was joking:

Well if I am not able to use this coin without assistance before Christmas, I will sell it all and buy doge (if that's still available) what do you think of this shit, man??!?

Like I said earlier, less despair and BS, please.
Jump to: