Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1451. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Let me know if you think it's a good idea that MEW set up a Monero Forum?

IMO yes but not yet, XMR is too young and it needs the visibility it receives here to attract more users, especially when the next wave of new blood arrives during the next BTC uptrend.

So when is PayPal going to start accepting BTC?

Who cares? Just leave FIAT continue the way its going and we will be alright.

Now you have gone and done it and sent me off on a rant!

PayPal is talking about implementing Bitcoin as an option. So is eBay. I would think that would generate new interest in BTC and an uptick in price would soon follow. So to answer your question. I care and you should too. Elon Musk is as innovative and as forward thinking, no, more forward thinking than Satoshi.

Satoshi, while innovative, can not be considered forward thinking simply because he is sitting on too large of a stash of BTC and that adds a potential instability to the bitcoinverse. He needs to release a large part of his BTC to the world, for free. Yes he needs to give most of it away. That way we become Satoshi. Satoshi are you lurking? You know what to do. My address is under my nickname on the left.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

IMO yes but not yet, XMR is too young and it needs the visibility it receives here to attract more users, especially when the next wave of new blood arrives during the next BTC uptrend.

Who cares? Just leave FIAT continue the way its going and we will be alright.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

I suggest, when opening a monero forum, to leave this threads open to help the "newbies" setting up and answering their questions.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Activity: 11

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Bitmonerod.log says " IGD port mapping. No IGD was found."   Huh

Means you don't have upnp turned on or working. Safe to ignore.
Activity: 4
Bitmonerod.log says " IGD port mapping. No IGD was found."   Huh
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

Yes, please!
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
In my opinion yes. I'm not too fond of the software being used on monerotalk.org (also it's down right now).
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
I think it's a good idea! With all the threads here on bitcointalk it's getting a bit cluttered.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

It's a good idea...I would prefer if we can somehow get a dedicated Monero section in these forums though?
arent there enough for you already? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

It's a good idea...I would prefer if we can somehow get a dedicated Monero section in these forums though?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

It is!
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if you guys noticed but you can withdraw XMR from Poloniex directly to your bank card, check the announcement at the Poloniex homepage. You have to buy XUSD and withdraw it through Coinomat.com

The fees are hideous, but it's a cool service and idea.

That's a rip-off! I'd rather use my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I've read the critiques in the whitepaper, and the annotations it summarizes.  Have there been any responses to its questions, e.g., where did the constant ell come from?

There have been no responses from the Cryptonote/Bytecoin scammer crew. Perhaps they have been too busy with other "activities."

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I've read the critiques in the whitepaper, and the annotations it summarizes.  Have there been any responses to its questions, e.g., where did the constant ell come from?
Jump to: