Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1809. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
So I sent 1 XMR from my wallet to poloniex two days ago, and it has not shown up.

I am on version 0.8.8

I receive payments from moneropool.org fine.

My command was of the form "transfer 2 xxxxx 1 xxxxx"

The wallet responded "Money successfully sent, transaction "

"payments xxxxx" where "xxxxx" is the payment ID gets "No payments with id

I tried "payments" again after a refresh and got the same result.

Neither the transaction id nor the payment id show up in bitmonerod.log, nor in monerochain.info.

My balance is indeed one coin short.

I lost net connectivity for a while right after the payment was made.

Suggestions, please?

on wallet cmdline:
transfer 0 polo_xmr_address 1 polo_id

1 is coin count u want to send
seem max service number = 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
is the GUI released yet?

The GUI is not important enough for us to be worried about yet.  

I'd say we want to get the software as bulletproof as possible now, first.

Worry about a gui later.  If not having a gui means less attention it is better for now.  We want to make sure when the attention comes we are ready.

Clock is ticking, zerocash is around the corner and could bite your ass if you don't hurry up.

How has zerocash solved the accumulator problem? If not then it's a trusted system not a trustless system. No one in crypto is interested in third party god mode.

They are using multisig method, so out of lets say 20 people, just one of them needs to be honest.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So I sent 1 XMR from my wallet to poloniex two days ago, and it has not shown up.

I am on version 0.8.8

Neither the transaction id nor the payment id show up in bitmonerod.log, nor in monerochain.info.

Suggestions, please?

Have you spoken to poloniex about the transaction id?
Activity: 52

I am on version 0.8.8

Suggestions, please?

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Does anyone have a verified working script that will let Ubuntu 14.04 compile Monero from source?
I'm always getting boost errors when compiling though I have 1.55 installed and can compile other coins with it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
is the GUI released yet?

Worry about a gui later.  If not having a gui means less attention it is better for now.  We want to make sure when the attention comes we are ready.

Clock is ticking, zerocash is around the corner and could bite your ass if you don't hurry up.

How has zerocash solved the accumulator problem? If not then it's a trusted system not a trustless system. No one in crypto is interested in third party god mode.
Activity: 6
Looks like this coin will be listed on Mintpal very soon. I can see it breaking beyond $5 when it does. I might drop more DC for XMR before the DC fork just in case.
Activity: 42
Anybody mining on CPU and GPU simultaneously? Hows that working out?

Works out fine, no issues.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501

http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#
is really shit pool, i think the owner has fake the pool hashrate

[2014-06-16 01:33:56] Stratum connection failed: Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds
[2014-06-16 01:33:56] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2014-06-16 01:34:03] submit_upstream_work stratum_send_line failed
[2014-06-16 01:34:03] ...retry after 10 seconds
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Theres is a keylogger that was attached to the mining software. I suggest everyone scan their computers to see if they are indeed infected. Seriously, you have been warned
Proof or GTFO... posting something like this without pointing to exactly what mining software/version and details as to the infection is just dumb.

There is no keylogger...

I deleted everything but I downloaded the software from Moneropool.org. DOnt cry when you realise you got fucked by thinking you were too cool to verify for yourself.
Activity: 28
10% Mining Bonus at Extremehash.com

www.extremehash.com is consistently finding blocks, and welcomes you to cash in on the bonus!

Consistent blocks |  Larger payments | Solution to Dust problems

Profit now!
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mro.extremehash.com:7777 -u address -p x

I still don't understand where the ten percent bonus comes from. Are you magic?

I payout the 10% bonus from my own pocket. You can think of it as my contribution to Monero by promoting decentralization.
Activity: 700
Theres is a keylogger that was attached to the mining software. I suggest everyone scan their computers to see if they are indeed infected. Seriously, you have been warned
Proof or GTFO... posting something like this without pointing to exactly what mining software/version and details as to the infection is just dumb.

There is no keylogger...

Your FUD again. Ignored.

FUD? are you the pool operator that put this out? Did you scan your computer ? Ive been in crypto a long time and have seen this play out many times before . You are responsible for your own well being. This is just a warning. If you are clear then keep on keeping on. This is not FUD this is a fact.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free

Your FUD again. Ignored.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
I switched over to mro.extremehash.com:7777 until main pool is fixed. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Why not just stay there?  Loyalty to "the main pool" is not good for monero.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
moneropool.com has reset their database. My paid XMR has been set to 0. I see my submitted shares to be 0 too. My question is: will unpaid shares be paid?
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
is the GUI released yet?

Oh and in case i don't see you,

Good morning, Good evening and Good Night.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Anybody mining on CPU and GPU simultaneously? Hows that working out?
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
where's COM and ORG pool owner? pls speak!
Jump to: