Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1806. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
The stuck withdrawal I had from Poloniex finally appeared on the blockchain.
The transaction fee is less than 0.00002 though, isn't that too low?
Hopefully their recent resync is because they have updated their daemon.

They must have fixed their fee for manual transfers .. maybe not automated withdrawals?

I have received all my my withdrawals, there were three in total. I put in for withdrawal yesterday and now, 28 hours later I have them. They didn't come all at once, quite a few hours apart.

I put in a ticket and they were quick to respond. It was "elevated to Tristan" .. guessing that means "set it up for manual withdrawal"?

For anyone still dealing with the withdrawal issues, hopefully this eases some worries .. they're definitely working on it but it just takes some time. Pretty awesome of poloniex to put this amount of time into supporting Monero.

I had the same problem and was fixed by Tristan again.

Also, I'm trying to sync my wallet and keep getting "Sync data returned unknown top block: 87424 -> 87913 [489 blocks (0 days) behind]" - anyone know what this message relates to? My wallet shows bc_height of 87424 at the moment.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

They must have fixed their fee for manual transfers .. maybe not automated withdrawals?

I have received all my my withdrawals, there were three in total. I put in for withdrawal yesterday and now, 28 hours later I have them. They didn't come all at once, quite a few hours apart.

I put in a ticket and they were quick to respond. It was "elevated to Tristan" .. guessing that means "set it up for manual withdrawal"?

For anyone still dealing with the withdrawal issues, hopefully this eases some worries .. they're definitely working on it but it just takes some time. Pretty awesome of poloniex to put this amount of time into supporting Monero.

I also had a ticket elevated to Tristan, and is still "being processed" even though the withdrawal is done (I let them know).

Just to have more information, did your withdrawals have normal-looking fee?
Activity: 56

Activity: 57
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
why isnt http://moneropool.org/ connection stable with the miner?

Can't you just read ?

Any ideas why the connection to http://moneropool.org/ keeps dropping ?
We are under a DDoS attack, I'm working on it..

i didnt see that written there, otherwise i wouldnt have asked....... jeez

and is http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/ paying out correctly yet?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Can't you just read ?

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary

Could we setup a bounty to find and kill the hacker ?
Activity: 364
Why am i not getting any PAYMENTS for over 48hrs from Moneropool.... what the hell is going on seriously im about to point my rigs elsewhere

Are you not getting payments on confirmed blocks either ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Why am i not getting any PAYMENTS for over 48hrs from Moneropool.... what the hell is going on seriously im about to point my rigs elsewhere
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Also, what are the advantages/ disadvantages of mining at ports with higher starting difficulty ?
Activity: 46
i have a problem, the http://monero.crypto-pool.fr  reported i mined  ~ 30xmr, but my wallet has just got  ~ 20 xmr.
   I lost 10 xmr not understand why  Huh Huh Huh please help me  to fix it  Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
DogeCoin has gained a large lead in the voting for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler, with 45% of the votes!

It would be exciting to see DOGE as the first real coin on CoinRecycler Smiley Not only would those of you that are MastiffCoin fans be able to recycle DOGE for MAST, but DogeCoin would also gain the ability to do anonymous transactions!

Don't forget to vote at voting.mastiffcoin.com - ~33 hours left until the votes are tallied and the next coin is selected!

zuyfg888, are you trying to defraud the people on this forum?

Dogecoin adding ring signatures is the most absurd thing I have ever heard, let me guess, Dogecoin will have a full side tree implementation first too? Wait, I heard that Dogecoin already is capable of turing complete contracts!

Please go away zuyfg888.
Activity: 490
DogeCoin has gained a large lead in the voting for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler, with 45% of the votes!

It would be exciting to see DOGE as the first real coin on CoinRecycler Smiley Not only would those of you that are MastiffCoin fans be able to recycle DOGE for MAST, but DogeCoin would also gain the ability to do anonymous transactions!

Don't forget to vote at voting.mastiffcoin.com - ~33 hours left until the votes are tallied and the next coin is selected!
xa4
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Shame, fantastic coin, but pools are complete joke. Hope it will be fixed soon. Meanwhile I mine other coins and buy monero.
Pools get DDOS by some haters and the network itself may get attacked, what are we supposed to do ??
Are these payouts automatically intiated? I have been mining here for almost 15 hours at 3KH/s and I have not seen any payouts....
Same here. I think we may have chosen the wrong pool. I got a lot of quick  's with wolf's miner (more and at more regular time-intervals than on moneropool.com) and thought to myself, this is a good connection and they make a lot of of blocks with relative low hashrate. Well, it doesn't look good any more.
monero.crypto-pool.fr, hope you pay out soon.

It is not only about paying. Payment are emitted automatically but if the transaction doesn't confirm then you don't get your payment.
I can pay manually but that doesn't really solve the problem. Your payment is just delayed for few hours.
You are free to try other pool in the meantime.

We have to find a solution about the DDOSing of large pools. I am thinking about building a private pool with invite and authorised IP.

How do I find out my "uncofirmed" coins ? It seems to be stuck at 0.43 coins for like the last 15 hours when there are plenty of confirmed blocks which are unpaid ?

On the pools blocks' page I see '62 pending maturity' (white) , 12 orphanes and 0 'unlocked blocks (green) since block height 86896 (=15-6-2014 23:13:08) ... So, I would presume nobody has received any pay out since that time ....
legendary
How do I find out my "uncofirmed" coins ? It seems to be stuck at 0.43 coins for like the last 15 hours when there are plenty of confirmed blocks which are unpaid ?

It's running fine again. Blocks get confirmed or orphaned.
I'll check for the 15 hours unconfirmed coins.
Shame, fantastic coin, but pools are complete joke. Hope it will be fixed soon. Meanwhile I mine other coins and buy monero.
Pools get DDOS by some haters and the network itself may get attacked, what are we supposed to do ??
Are these payouts automatically intiated? I have been mining here for almost 15 hours at 3KH/s and I have not seen any payouts....
Same here. I think we may have chosen the wrong pool. I got a lot of quick  's with wolf's miner (more and at more regular time-intervals than on moneropool.com) and thought to myself, this is a good connection and they make a lot of of blocks with relative low hashrate. Well, it doesn't look good any more.
monero.crypto-pool.fr, hope you pay out soon.

It is not only about paying. Payment are emitted automatically but if the transaction doesn't confirm then you don't get your payment.
I can pay manually but that doesn't really solve the problem. Your payment is just delayed for few hours.
You are free to try other pool in the meantime.

We have to find a solution about the DDOSing of large pools. I am thinking about building a private pool with invite and authorised IP.

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

>>> Join Monero Pool http://xmr.hashinvest.net / EU <<<

Always Latest Monero Builds

With instructions for Linux, Windows and Mac users.
have 6.0KH  mining  5 hours  but don't get anything.
Jump to: