Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1825. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
So I set mixin to 0 and sent .5 XMR. I refreshed and tried another .5 and couldnt sent it. I tried .3 and couldnt. I cant even send .1 XMR
I give up. If this isn't fixed, this coin has no future.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
I seriously think the error size limit bug is on purpose. Keeps people from dumping the coins.
I have 137 XMR in my wallet, i can't even send 1 XMR to the exchange...
So...What to do?

set mixin to 0 and send smaller amounts, eg 0.5 MRO
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello all , i am totally new to this coin and after a lot of reading i new have two wallets , the simplewallet and the crptonotewallet ( i am a noob i guess) , i buyed some coins on bittrex and try to send some little amounts , new i now it was to little because i send 0,1 ,minus de trans.fee they sent less then the 0.1 that is neccesary so new i try to sent 0.5 to my cryptonotewallet but it also did not arrive , is it possible that it takes some time before the coins came in my wallet?

please some help , tanx anyway
It might take a little while before the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.  How long ago did you request the withdrawals?

5 till 10 min. ago , tanx for the fast reply

I have a transfer from Bitrex to my wallet that never arrived currently.  It was for a much greater amount than yours though.  I have a ticket open, but so far all I heard was they show them as sent.  Yet the txid isn't found in the blockchain.  txid 7c626ba76a822e0e474303b7fe7b80a79ccb90464cc1e1818a7ee0a1f2d01bbd if anyone can help.  I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with Bitrex.
Activity: 509
I seriously think the error size limit bug is on purpose. Keeps people from dumping the coins.
I have 137 XMR in my wallet, i can't even send 1 XMR to the exchange...
So...What to do?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
The poll at agx.io features Monero! Spread the word and get out the vote!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
When it happened weeks ago, it was the amazon ec2 folks that stopped mining. this time around, the botnets are much more established. don't be naive and pretend this isn't happening. feel free to hit that ignore button

Who cares.  BTC had a botnet problem.  So did Litecoin.  Hashrate is also going up because of yet another miner enhancement.  There is also a GPU miner out there now which hashes on parity with a good CPU, allowing more to get into the XMR mining game.  I doubt it's profitable for them at the moment but I'm sure quite a few of them see longer term potential in this coin and plan on holding instead of dumping. I'm sure eventually someone will figure out how to increase the GPU miner efficiency on top of that.  Eventually the botnets will take their stolen power elsewhere.  
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Hello all , i am totally new to this coin and after a lot of reading i new have two wallets , the simplewallet and the crptonotewallet ( i am a noob i guess) , i buyed some coins on bittrex and try to send some little amounts , new i now it was to little because i send 0,1 ,minus de trans.fee they sent less then the 0.1 that is neccesary so new i try to sent 0.5 to my cryptonotewallet but it also did not arrive , is it possible that it takes some time before the coins came in my wallet?

It might take a little while before the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.  How long ago did you request the withdrawals?

5 till 10 min. ago , tanx for the fast reply
Activity: 700

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

Activity: 700
SimpleWallet refresh SOOOO DAMMNNN SLLOOOOW =/

<3 Monero.  This coin has endless potential, but the software definitely has a ways to go.  Oh well, gives a few more months to collect XMR before the crowds start flocking when there is a pretty/integrated/fast GUI wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

I will never buy duckarse thanks to spamming in other coin threads.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
The transaction size limit only happened with small miners who received to many dust from pools. Normal users (like me) has no problem, i can transfer thousands of coins in one transaction smoothly.

Apparently the pool software need some fix, i don't know who is doing it.

We're waiting on zone117x to do it, if anyone is skilled with node.js, they can also implement it.

https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool/issues/12

Fix should do this this:
1.) keep track of all shares on the server and distribute reward per block for contribution internally
2.) allow the user to request manual payout or set auto payout threshold
3.) allow only payments in increments of 0.1 (because of the denomination code); do not allow payments smaller than 0.1

In the meantime, all smaller miners are recommended not to mine at moneropool.com or moneropool.org, as mining there will produce lots of dust if your HR is low.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I used to be the ultimate darkcoin fanboy(read my previous posts). But i gotta say, Monero is better. simply put, all that it needs is a good gui wallet and solution to the dust transactions,( bitcoin also had that problem) and it could easily be the #1 crypto on earth besides bitcoin.

There are already several open source, non official GUIs available. For the official one, fluffypony stated on reddit that we might have to wait few more months. Dev team is focusing on more important work to improve stability of network.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/283f49/do_anyone_know_when_we_will_get_a_moneroqt_wallet/ci7856u

What's the minimum number of coins you can send?

The transaction size limit only happened with small miners who received to many dust from pools. Normal users (like me) has no problem, i can transfer thousands of coins in one transaction smoothly.

Apparently the pool software need some fix, i don't know who is doing it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I used to be the ultimate darkcoin fanboy(read my previous posts). But i gotta say, Monero is better. simply put, all that it needs is a good gui wallet and solution to the dust transactions,( bitcoin also had that problem) and it could easily be the #1 crypto on earth besides bitcoin.

What's the minimum number of coins you can send?
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Quote from: darkota
I used to be the ultimate darkcoin fanboy(read my fucking previous posts). But i gotta say, Monero is better. simply put fuckers, all that it needs is a good gui wallet and solution to the dust transactions,( bitcoin also had that problem) and it could easily be the #1 crypto on earth besides bitcoin.

I'm curious as to what changed your perspective on monero. Also why would you delete your post?!

Because i wanted it to be on the first page's first post Tongue

perspective changed cause its just a better coin obviously. 100% anonymity..great dev team, great name, i2p coming soon....

yes but it has always been the case, what i was wondering is what made you aware of all this? it would be useful to know in order to attract more people into MRO:)
Activity: 770
I used to be the ultimate darkcoin fanboy(read my fucking previous posts). But i gotta say, Monero is better. simply put fuckers, all that it needs is a good gui wallet and solution to the dust transactions,( bitcoin also had that problem) and it could easily be the #1 crypto on earth besides bitcoin.

I'm curious as to what changed your perspective on monero. Also why would you delete your post?!

Because i wanted it to be on the first page's first post Tongue

perspective changed cause its just a better coin obviously. 100% anonymity..great dev team, great name, i2p coming soon....
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

>>> Join Monero Pool http://xmr.hashinvest.net / EU <<<

Always Latest Monero Builds

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.hashinvest.net:5555 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p x

With instructions for Linux, Windows and Mac users.

Activity: 770
Activity: 723
Merit: 503

Activity: 605
When it happened weeks ago, it was the amazon ec2 folks that stopped mining. this time around, the botnets are much more established. don't be naive and pretend this isn't happening. feel free to hit that ignore button
Jump to: