Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1828. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
mineMRO.com is now mineXMR.com
BTW miners can be pointed at either minemro.com or minexmr.com - no need to change anything
Just 1% fees & 7XMR still up for grabs in the blockfinders bonus - you might just get lucky!
start mining today:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://minexmr.com:5555 -u address -p x
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
tell me please good pool for gpu mining
Moneropool.org
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
tell me please good pool for gpu mining
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I tend to trade off charts, so often need help understanding the tech details. That's all.
And at this moment XMR looks like it breaking to new levels on the chart...I just added to my position Smiley
legendary
I own Monero, but have never been to this thread. I saw someone say that "scaling issues" could potentially be an issue. Is there somewhere I can see this issue defined and  addressed? Thanks and peace to all  Smiley
I'm guessing whoever said that was shilling for DRK or some such, or you are.
I was buying dark on C-CEX when they were more than 10 times cheaper, but don't own any now, Smiley (I might buy them again) Just trying to understand all these coins
But I found this...so all good Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6662938
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I own Monero, but have never been to this thread. I saw someone say that "scaling issues" could potentially be an issue. Is there somewhere I can see this issue defined and  addressed? Thanks and peace to all  Smiley

I'm guessing whoever said that was shilling for DRK or some such, or you are.

legendary
I own Monero, but have never been to this thread. I saw someone say that "scaling issues" could potentially be an issue. Is there somewhere I can see this issue defined and  addressed? Thanks and peace to all  Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Ha I def have never had -4 transactions with anyone not even 1 for that matter. Maybe it was some jealous idoit with no basis or reference just spamming my trust rating. I care less anyway I would always use escrow when buying or selling, anything ... Trust is not required. MoneroCoin.com  for example Im selling using trusted escrow service, again, no trust required.

How did you not know you had a really bad trust rating? I just looked into your trust ratings and who gave them and it sounds like a scammer managed to double neg you for a botched paypal scam (he was scamming you) where you sent paypal and he didn't send any BTC.  I guess your OTC trading history is alright but seriously, how did you not know?

Yeah I was almost scammed a while back I figured he wrote negative trust for me? IDK anyway I dont scam dont need to. Dont care since I always use escrow if I buy or sell. Most idiots on here probably coudnt figure out what you did in the 5 seconds it took you to see. Just goes to show I suppose.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Ha I def have never had -4 transactions with anyone not even 1 for that matter. Maybe it was some jealous idoit with no basis or reference just spamming my trust rating. I care less anyway I would always use escrow when buying or selling, anything ... Trust is not required. MoneroCoin.com  for example Im selling using trusted escrow service, again, no trust required.

How did you not know you had a really bad trust rating? I just looked into your trust ratings and who gave them and it sounds like a scammer managed to double neg you for a botched paypal scam (he was scamming you) where you sent paypal and he didn't send any BTC.  I guess your OTC trading history is alright but seriously, how did you not know?
2fa
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please girls.  Go away.
Activity: 294
Ive done lots of business here . I do not have negative feedback . Sorry to burst your bubble bud. Sorry you couldnt see the value in MoneroCoin.com give it time. It will grow on yah.

lolwut

cool photoshop bro

Its not photoshop. now can you guys please continue your bitch hissy fit in PM. because your spamming our thread. about monero. not little girls period problems.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

cool photoshop bro

Perhaps you cannot see what we see.  It is exactly as he describes.
Ive done lots of business here . I do not have negative feedback . Sorry to burst your bubble bud. Sorry you couldnt see the value in MoneroCoin.com give it time. It will grow on yah.

lolwut

cool photoshop bro
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

lolwut
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Regardless of what ever you have to sell and your feedback rating, could you please post this in the correct thread.
You're an idiot. Monero cannot prosper if Monero.com is floating around with the possiblilty in destroying Moneros reputaion. Imagine Monero.com owner creating a site that users thinks they are downloading a legit Monero wallet but it turns out its a key logging malicious wallet. Monero.com owner can truly fuck this coin up by doing somthing like that to newbies who think Monero.com is legit. For that reason no coin can truly prosper without owning the .com .

Peercoin thought like you guys and now look at it. Peercoin.com shoots right over to Litecoin
This is illegal in the United States and can be resolved via the UDRP. The Bitcoin Foundation doesn't own the .com, I hear Bitcoin does fine.  Cool

MoneroCoin.com is receiving 30 hits a day. Not bad for a worthless domain I just picked up 2 weeks ago
I wonder why?  Perhaps because you're spamming it here? Wink

Bitcoin.com is under contract and control by blockchain.info they have good intentions , this is good for Bitcoin. Monero.com is NOT under the direct control of anyone with good intentions to see Monero, the crypto currency succeed. See the difference? Monero.com must be controlled by someone with good intentions for Monero" the coin" to succeed in the long term. This is a marketing must. MoneroCoin.com will do well since Monero.com is not under control by the devs here (obviously)

Regardless, spamming your domain name here is going to gain the opposite reaction you hoped. Marketing 101,never try and spam a domain name(or anything really) onto a "potential buyer" genius and you should of just made a new account, your account looks pretty damn Shitty with all those negative feedbacks.

Activity: 770
You're an idiot. Monero cannot prosper if Monero.com is floating around with the possiblilty in destroying Moneros reputaion. Imagine Monero.com owner creating a site that users thinks they are downloading a legit Monero wallet but it turns out its a key logging malicious wallet. Monero.com owner can truly fuck this coin up by doing somthing like that to newbies who think Monero.com is legit. For that reason no coin can truly prosper without owning the .com .

Peercoin thought like you guys and now look at it. Peercoin.com shoots right over to Litecoin
This is illegal in the United States and can be resolved via the UDRP. The Bitcoin Foundation doesn't own the .com, I hear Bitcoin does fine.  Cool

MoneroCoin.com is receiving 30 hits a day. Not bad for a worthless domain I just picked up 2 weeks ago

Bitcoin.com is under contract and control by blockchain.info they have good intentions , this is good for Bitcoin. Monero.com is NOT under the direct control of anyone with good intentions to see Monero, the crypto currency succeed. See the difference? Monero.com must be controlled by someone with good intentions for Monero" the coin" to succeed in the long term. This is a marketing must. MoneroCoin.com will do well since Monero.com is not under control by the devs here (obviously)

Regardless, spamming your domain name here is going to gain the opposite reaction you hoped. Marketing 101,never try and spam a domain name(or anything really) onto a "potential buyer" genius and you should of just made a new account, your account looks pretty damn Shitty with all those negative feedbacks.

Activity: 560
Domain names are of minimal consequence nowadays. It might have mattered in 1990s or even the early 2000s. Today, PageRank-like algorithms dominate the finding process so the domain name matters little beyond minor SEO bumps.

Frankly, MoneroCoin.com is just a shit domain name anyway. I agree, though, that Monero.com is worth something -- for vanity purposes. Tongue
Jump to: