Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1830. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
TLD monero.com for sale. 100 BTC. payment via trusted escrow.
free push at register.com, fees registered until 2019.  just contact for more info.
Is this a joke?  Huh

You realize this is illegal right?

Registered in 2002 illegal wahhh wahhh that our name!!! ILLEGAL give me give me wahh wahh  boo boo im tellin
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
free push at register.com, fees registered until 2019.  just contact for more info.
Is this a joke?  Huh

this is not a joke.   i dont see where anything is illegal, u are clearly mistaken.
contact for more info, I'll send prove of ownership to interested individuals.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
free push at register.com, fees registered until 2019.  just contact for more info.
Is this a joke?  Huh

Thats not worth jack shit since we already got Monero.cc lolol nobody uses dot com anymore pfff jk they idiots have no clue about domain value .
Selling MoneroCoin.com for 500 Monero
I bet you're the one trying to sell the username "Bitcoin" on monerotalk.org. pathetic  Roll Eyes

You would have lost that bet then.
Activity: 303
The guy maintaining the site (me) actually lives in the Netherlands (you know, the country that is going to beat Spain tonight  Wink) I am a developer and co-own a software company for about 17 years now, but this project is of course a hobby.

Ooh, seems that wasn't a joke  Smiley care to announce what the XMR price will be on the 20th June?

20th June? why?
what's the news ?
I bet you're the one trying to sell the username "Bitcoin" on monerotalk.org. pathetic  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
The guy maintaining the site (me) actually lives in the Netherlands (you know, the country that is going to beat Spain tonight  Wink) I am a developer and co-own a software company for about 17 years now, but this project is of course a hobby.

Ooh, seems that wasn't a joke  Smiley care to announce what the XMR price will be on the 20th June?

Woah! They could probably sell the current domain for cheaper than that.

Haha, yeah. Fucking domain squatters, trying to get rich for doing nothing.

haha kinda like crypto speculators huh? oh the irony

I bid 10 Monero for MoneroCoin.com

I can go as low as 400 Monero
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
There is a market section on this forum, try sell your shitty domain there. Ignored.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
BTC for a better world
I don't like the name of this coin. Can we maybe rename it to 'Darkcoin Lite' or something?

monero is absolutely perfect. do you even know where the name comes from?

It is from the esperanta language, monero means money. when I first bought my xmr the main thing i noticed was how absolutely perfect the name is. the only more perfect name out there is bitcoin

I concur.  The name is actually very very clever if you think about it.  Euro (like in monERO). Money (like in MONEro). 
Activity: 294
I don't like the name of this coin. Can we maybe rename it to 'Darkcoin Lite' or something?

monero is absolutely perfect. do you even know where the name comes from?

It is from the esperanta language, monero means money. when I first bought my xmr the main thing i noticed was how absolutely perfect the name is. the only more perfect name out there is bitcoin

I bid 10 Monero for MoneroCoin.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

bought hell of alotof monero today
feels good
monero, What does it mean: used already spent key image? http://prntscr.com/3shsse

How to send money? Help me, please.
Exit simplewallet. Delete the .bin file (but keep .keys) , launch simplewallet again and let it sync. Then you should be able to spend.

Yep, already did that, but problem still remain.
I generated new wallet. And no problem to send money from this one. But how to save money from old one?
Perhaps you should stop bitmonerod, then remove poolstate.bin, then start bitmonerod and simplewallet. If that doesn't work you can try removing blockchain.bin as well..
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Links for noob guides on monero wallet?

I want to take some XMR off exchange but no idea what I'm doing.

follow this following tutorial for setting up monero wallet

https://monerotalk.org/t/bounty-create-a-useful-tutorial-on-how-to-setup-monero/13/8

Thanks, good guide
Jump to: