Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1829. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
You're an idiot. Monero cannot prosper if Monero.com is floating around with the possiblilty in destroying Moneros reputaion. Imagine Monero.com owner creating a site that users thinks they are downloading a legit Monero wallet but it turns out its a key logging malicious wallet. Monero.com owner can truly fuck this coin up by doing somthing like that to newbies who think Monero.com is legit. For that reason no coin can truly prosper without owning the .com .

Peercoin thought like you guys and now look at it. Peercoin.com shoots right over to Litecoin
This is illegal in the United States and can be resolved via the UDRP. The Bitcoin Foundation doesn't own the .com, I hear Bitcoin does fine.  Cool

MoneroCoin.com is receiving 30 hits a day. Not bad for a worthless domain I just picked up 2 weeks ago
I wonder why?  Perhaps because you're spamming it here? Wink
Activity: 403
MoneroCoin.com is receiving 30 hits a day. Not bad for a worthless domain I just picked up 2 weeks ago
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
monero.com is owned by some company called mon/ero. im sure the guy who has it would sell for $2,000-$4,000

Actually the guy is selling Monero.com for 100 BTC or $60,000 and thats right now! imagine Monero getting big like everyone might hope. Hes sitting on the key to Moneros success or failure.

That guy who said he has monero.com for sale on this thread was using sarcasm in case you didnt know...he doesnt own that domain name.

Where did you get the impression he was being sarcastic? You meant you are hoping he was being sarcastic.

No, because his entire post history is full of troll posts. He doesnt own jack squat..this is all just a way to try and make your domain name, monerocoin.com, seem worthwhile...Just leave buddy.
monero.cc is good, it remember credit cards  Smiley
you can keep your coincoin domain  Tongue

You're an idiot. Monero cannot prosper if Monero.com is floating around with the possiblilty in destroying Moneros reputaion. Imagine Monero.com owner creating a site that users thinks they are downloading a legit Monero wallet but it turns out its a key logging malicious wallet. Monero.com owner can truly fuck this coin up by doing somthing like that to newbies who think Monero.com is legit. For that reason no coin can truly prosper without owning the .com .

Peercoin thought like you guys and now look at it. Peercoin.com shoots right over to Litecoin

At this point in the crypto game with the amount that seem to be about, I find it easier to just search the boards for the right webpage. But why use fear to enhance your offer?

because he is a scammer?

anyway, its illegal to distribute malware via internet in many countries so its not a concern, the webpage could be shutdown very fast and domain seized, auctioned and bought by the devs for peanuts  Grin https://archive.today/FpsPs

That was just an example. There are many many ways someone who owns Monero.com could fuck up this coins name. But keep living in la la land there bud.
monero.com is owned by some company called mon/ero. im sure the guy who has it would sell for $2,000-$4,000

Actually the guy is selling Monero.com for 100 BTC or $60,000 and thats right now! imagine Monero getting big like everyone might hope. Hes sitting on the key to Moneros success or failure.

That guy who said he has monero.com for sale on this thread was using sarcasm in case you didnt know...he doesnt own that domain name.

Where did you get the impression he was being sarcastic? You meant you are hoping he was being sarcastic.

monero.cc is good, it remember credit cards  Smiley
you can keep your coincoin domain  Tongue

At this point in the crypto game with the amount that seem to be about, I find it easier to just search the boards for the right webpage. But why use fear to enhance your offer?

Just stating the reality of the world we live in. YOu guys seems to think you can overlook these things and still be sucessfull . I disagree and there plenty of examples where other folks thought just like you and turned out to be very very wrong.

Activity: 994

Watch Darkcoin.com with is for sale with 6 bids at $8,000 .

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.
You cant ignore MoneroCoin.com or Monero.com
Ok your ignored. Not worth responding to, just so you know.
TLD monero.com for sale. 100 BTC. payment via trusted escrow.
free push at register.com, fees registered until 2019.  just contact for more info.
Is this a joke?  Huh

You realize this is illegal right?

I bet you hated life knowing someone made $250,000 dollars off of BitcoinWallet.com huh admit it.

GTFO. Monero.com is not registered by you, its owned by a company called, Mon/Ero. DUmbass scammer. go back to your shit hole.

BTW, THE NAME IS MONERO, NOT MONERCOIN> YOUR DOMAIN NAME, MONEROCOIN.COM IS WORTHLESS.

I dont own Monero.com that was the poster above who claims to own that. You mad becasue were gonna make a shit ton of money off Monero one way or another huh?

No im not mad lmao, ive seen your domain "portfolio", you have the crappiest domain names Ive ever seen....Monerocoin is worth nothing, why? Because end buyers want Monero by itself, not coin in the name. Im truly against you because of the red scammer tags you have as well

I have some bomb ass domain names under my wing youre mad bro , you jelly , its ok
free push at register.com, fees registered until 2019.  just contact for more info.
Is this a joke?  Huh

I bet you hated life knowing someone made $250,000 dollars off of BitcoinWallet.com huh admit it.

GTFO. Monero.com is not registered by you, its owned by a company called, Mon/Ero. DUmbass scammer. go back to your shit hole.

BTW, THE NAME IS MONERO, NOT MONERCOIN> YOUR DOMAIN NAME, MONEROCOIN.COM IS WORTHLESS.

I dont own Monero.com that was the poster above who claims to own that. You mad becasue were gonna make a shit ton of money off Monero one way or another huh?

No im not mad lmao, ive seen your domain "portfolio", you have the crappiest domain names Ive ever seen....Monerocoin is worth nothing, why? Because end buyers want Monero by itself, not coin in the name. Im truly against you because of the red scammer tags you have as well
Is this a joke?  Huh

Is this a joke?  Huh

Is this a joke?  Huh

Jump to: