Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1872. (Read 4670606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
when you send coin to a personal wallet without payment_id because i don't know it
the coin is lost ? i can recover it ?

how much are coins fees between wallets? same as polo?

cheers

you don't need Payment ID to send coins to personal wallet of yours of someone's, the transaction will be performed just fine without payment ID.

Currently only exchanges require Payment ID, because they use only one deposit address for all deposits, those payment IDs are used to identify which deposit belong to which user.

ok ok thnx, but i did the transfert 2 hours ago still didn't get it on my other wallet
It takes how many hours ?

cheers

Maybe you should just refresh your wallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
when you send coin to a personal wallet without payment_id because i don't know it

cheers

you don't need Payment ID to send coins to personal wallet of yours of someone's, the transaction will be performed just fine without payment ID.

Currently only exchanges require Payment ID, because they use only one deposit address for all deposits, those payment IDs are used to identify which deposit belong to which user.

ok ok thnx, but i did the transfert 2 hours ago still didn't get it on my other wallet
It takes how many hours ?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Currently only exchanges require Payment ID, because they use only one deposit address for all deposits

What motivates this choice?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

cheers

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

cheers

No, wait for coins in your personal wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

cheers
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
quick question, what are the best CPUs to mine this coin?

Hardware comparison data

how much memory is needed in a rig?
Non issue, especially if you use precomiled binaries (the most RAM intensive action is compiling
is there an article anywhere which describes rig requirements for Monero?
If you are talking about GPUmining, none that I know of
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Why should I invest in this coin, what makes it better than other coins?

If you are a sociopathic greedy or selfish person, you should not invest in this coin.  If you are too wealthy to be a good steward of the earth's resources, you should not invest in this coin. Short-term speculators should look elsewhere, because a PoW/PoS coin like XC will offer better gains when PoW ends.  XMR isn't a good vehicle for pump and dump.  Moreover there are now several people who seek to build XMR by market-making, which means volatility is low, reducing short-term speculation gains.

If you are respectful of the freedom of others, careful to use wealth constructively, rather than in hedonistic consumption (except for a relatively small proportion appropriate to the enjoyment of prosperity) then I would encourage you to invest heavily, if you wish to transact privately and/or protect wealth and your life and family from extortion of any kind.  It is currently the best coin for that purpose:  The underlying protocol is the best extant (in my opinion the only one worth trusting today), and among the coins using that protocol it has the best chance of long-term success, due to responsible active development, and dispersion factors.

Regarding dispersion factors, I am convinced that the aggressive emission schedule will be beneficial to dispersion, and thus accelerate the development of a viable XMR economy, relative to the history of bitcoin.  Miners who want to flip would prefer early prices to be higher, but that's illusory:  Half the coins at twice the price means no benefit.  Only the competitiveness of mining and the efficiency of your hardware will impact mining profits.  

great speech!
Activity: 658
Monero Core Team
If you are not able to do your own research, you are not ready to invest.
This should be written in big red letters on the bitcointalk newbies forum. It should even be taught in high school.
Activity: 299
Toeay someone on VTC thread  mentioned GPU miner for cryptonight developed. Links?

See my signature link.

Thanks alot superress..
legendary
they will be able to map all bitcoin addresses with significant funds to a social security number

Makes me glad I don't have a social security number.

legendary
Could you just creep into your holes back, I am so tired, China, NSA, USA, badgers...

badgers I can handle.  it's the snakes that creep me out.

anyhow, (ignore) WORKS.   my life is so much better since i started applying it diligently to the worst trolls.
legendary
Why should I invest in this coin, what makes it better than other coins?

If you are a sociopathic greedy or selfish person, you should not invest in this coin.  If you are too wealthy to be a good steward of the earth's resources, you should not invest in this coin. Short-term speculators should look elsewhere, because a PoW/PoS coin like XC will offer better gains when PoW ends.  XMR isn't a good vehicle for pump and dump.  Moreover there are now several people who seek to build XMR by market-making, which means volatility is low, reducing short-term speculation gains.

If you are respectful of the freedom of others, careful to use wealth constructively, rather than in hedonistic consumption (except for a relatively small proportion appropriate to the enjoyment of prosperity) then I would encourage you to invest heavily, if you wish to transact privately and/or protect wealth and your life and family from extortion of any kind.  It is currently the best coin for that purpose:  The underlying protocol is the best extant (in my opinion the only one worth trusting today), and among the coins using that protocol it has the best chance of long-term success, due to responsible active development, and dispersion factors.

Regarding dispersion factors, I am convinced that the aggressive emission schedule will be beneficial to dispersion, and thus accelerate the development of a viable XMR economy, relative to the history of bitcoin.  Miners who want to flip would prefer early prices to be higher, but that's illusory:  Half the coins at twice the price means no benefit.  Only the competitiveness of mining and the efficiency of your hardware will impact mining profits.  

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Toeay someone on VTC thread  mentioned GPU miner for cryptonight developed. Links?

See my signature link.
Activity: 299
Activity: 245
he is going on ignore, more people should do that. [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]just click here[/url]

am I the only one who cant withdraw from bittrex ? my XRM wallet is marke as "disabled". It's been that way for days...

More people have that issue atm with bittrex

Activity: 723
Please stop quoting the trolls/FUDers. It gives them value. If we just just let them bump this thread without quoting them, we are extracting the only value there is out of them. Lets not give some of it back to these people!

Also, am I the only one who cant withdraw from bittrex ? my XRM wallet is marke as "disabled". It's been that way for days...
Activity: 245
yes of course   and make   7 times :-)

invested at  2 satoshi and sold at 14 satoshi,

and now reinvested at a value at 4 satosshi

thats how the story goes :-)

pump and dump coin

you are posting in wrong thread, let me help
>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-saturncoin-sat-one-of-the-most-fast-and-secure-coins-there-is-441760
Activity: 856
Lots of potential. Just bought some XMR Cheesy
legendary
Jump to: