Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 4669469 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14
Speaking about code, any updates on haveno? this dex should already be up and running...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Wondering who wrote that code and who vetted it?

I seem to remember this code was paid to be audited.
I was not one person writting a code, and code auditers are also humans and not super heroes that don't make mistakes.
Bitcoin is most audited code ever and it still had many bugs that got fixed in due time.

I am well aware of this and still want to know.

I'd also like to see the code in question bur haven't looked at that codebase since 2014 do to the lack of documentation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124

I was not one person writting a code, and code auditers are also humans and not super heroes that don't make mistakes.
Bitcoin is most audited code ever and it still had many bugs that got fixed in due time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 23

Nothing to see here, move along.
legendary
The Monero Moon (Issue 24) is now available for your reading pleasure. Grab a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.
It looks like that bug with decoy selection algorithm has been fixed and it should be merged soon!
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/7821

Activity: 434
Merit: 124
The Monero Moon (Issue 24) is now available for your reading pleasure. Grab a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.
It looks like that bug with decoy selection algorithm has been fixed and it should be merged soon!
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/7821
Activity: 132
Merit: 123

https://medium.com/themoneromoon/the-monero-moon-issue-24-2ac67a7a5c19
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is it still actual to mine Monero?what are the requirements to join the pool?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Fluffypony arrested for fraud of 99,185 USD over 2009-2011, and fled South Africa during his trial.

Justice served!!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
Hi, in 2011 I mined on monero some bitcoins. All I have is my email adress and user ID.
Is it possible to login , because I cant find how to log in?

Hahaha, you gave me a good chuckle there dummkopf.

I'll watch your troll thread to see how many morons you rope in.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-me-find-my-btc-and-i-give-you-half-5352260

Could be just a lost soul. Everyone knows that XMR came a few years later. Could be just a confused kid.
legendary
Hi, in 2011 I mined on monero some bitcoins. All I have is my email adress and user ID.

Hahaha, you gave me a good chuckle there dummkopf.

I'll watch your troll thread to see how many morons you rope in.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-me-find-my-btc-and-i-give-you-half-5352260
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

trying to wash their taint with Monero then dump.
Mom told me to always wash my taint after the dump.

your txs are tainted if you didn't vaxxed... that's the goal of the narrative (or buying too much co2 credit, serfs? bribing to refuse to get depopulated?).

#welcometotheDarkAges
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
trying to wash their taint with Monero then dump.
Mom told me to always wash my taint after the dump.
Having this bug in Monero sucks but I believe this will make Monero even better and stronger, just don't send your coins until they rest in your wallet for one hour or more.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Monero news podcast?
Yes, you can talk more about atomic swaps and possible decentralized exchanges based on Monero.

Sorry, what I meant was: can anyone suggest an existing podcast which I could listen to in order to keep up-to-date with the latest Monero developments as they happen. I'm not a podcast creator. Thanks.

A leech Smiley.

Just a curiosity question.

Why would someone spend their Monero coins <10 blocks after receiving them?

when you win at : https://xmr.poker/en/join

Apparently its going to bite those just trying to wash their taint with Monero then dump. Cheesy

Not sure why I find this amusing but I do. Wink

What does it really reveals?

if you look at a crypto currency as a store of value, no reason, as @Hueristic has already said

Instead if you look at it as medium of exchange, so the aim is using it in your daily life without thinking to much (even if I know it's not the case now), maybe you don't want to remember which utxos of yours are definitely confirmed but not yet privacy-safe.. Yes for sure wallets could implement coin selection/handling features doing that for you, but definitely it would reduce coin liquidity (intended as the inverse of time gap between receiving an amount and being able to safely spend it, where "being able safely" has to be intended in its widest meaning), especially when you hodl just a small bunch of utxos

at the end of the day do a new transaction to one of your address and let them sleep there (if you sleep Smiley).
Activity: 90
Merit: 91

if you look at a crypto currency as a store of value, no reason, as @Hueristic has already said

Instead if you look at it as medium of exchange, so the aim is using it in your daily life without thinking to much (even if I know it's not the case now), maybe you don't want to remember which utxos of yours are definitely confirmed but not yet privacy-safe.. Yes for sure wallets could implement coin selection/handling features doing that for you, but definitely it would reduce coin liquidity (intended as the inverse of time gap between receiving an amount and being able to safely spend it, where "being able safely" has to be intended in its widest meaning), especially when you hodl just a small bunch of utxos
legendary

Apparently its going to bite those just trying to wash their taint with Monero then dump. Cheesy

Not sure why I find this amusing but I do. Wink
Activity: 346
Merit: 23

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Having this bug in Monero sucks but I believe this will make Monero even better and stronger, just don't send your coins until they rest in your wallet for one hour or more.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Monero news podcast?
Yes, you can talk more about atomic swaps and possible decentralized exchanges based on Monero.

Sorry, what I meant was: can anyone suggest an existing podcast which I could listen to in order to keep up-to-date with the latest Monero developments as they happen. I'm not a podcast creator. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: