Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 2104. (Read 4667185 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Bug is fixed. Please update from git.

I'm going to ask Takotime to build binaries for Windows.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
In the windows wallet when I try to refresh I get:
Error:Refresh failed: transaction extra parse error. Blocks received: 0
Bitmonerod is still mining and synchronized. I can't get any of the new blocks from bitmonerod to synchronize my wallet with the blockchain. When I replaced the wallet from a backup file refresh is working till it gets to some recent block and then it gives the same error, but Blocks received: 3200+. When a new wallet is created it gets 18194 blocks before giving the error. Is the linux situation the same? What about other windows users?

Same problem here. One of my machines has this error: Error: refresh failed: transaction extra parse error. Blocks received: 18194

Created new wallet, same problem.
Copied blockchain from another computer, same problem.
Rebooted (its windows), same problem.

I'm going to check out other computers now.

Yes, all computers affected and the new one I just brought up a few minutes before this problem happened. Looks like a network issue.

Sorry!
This is my bug with merged mining. Please wait about an hour - I'll call TFT to fix this.

I had my suspicion, now begs the question. Can anyone do this whenever they want?
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Bitmonerod is still mining and synchronized. I can't get any of the new blocks from bitmonerod to synchronize my wallet with the blockchain. When I replaced the wallet from a backup file refresh is working till it gets to some recent block and then it gives the same error, but Blocks received: 3200+. When a new wallet is created it gets 18194 blocks before giving the error. Is the linux situation the same? What about other windows users?

Same problem here. One of my machines has this error: Error: refresh failed: transaction extra parse error. Blocks received: 18194

Yes, all computers affected and the new one I just brought up a few minutes before this problem happened. Looks like a network issue.

Sorry!
This is my bug with merged mining. Please wait about an hour - I'll call TFT to fix this.

Can you please explain how this happened?

Nothing serious but wallet software needs update.
Amphibian is testing his merge mining coin and he adds some proof into BMR/BCN generating tx. BMR wallet throws an exception in case it can't parse tx.extra field. I'm fixing this now. Basicly everything is OK Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Network issue is known, I just woke up

Fixing it now

I don't have much MRO, but will send you some when the issue is fixed! Thanks!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
1st day:
(2^64 - 1 - 1) * (2^-20) * (10^-12)
=(18,446,744,073,709,551,616 -1 -1)*2^(-20)*10^(-12)
=18,446,744,073,709,551,614 * 0.00000095367431640625 * 0.000000000001
=17.592186044415999998092651367188

1 year(365 days):
(2^64 - 1 - 365) * (2^-20) * (10^-12)
=18,446,744,073,709,551,250 * 0.00000095367431640625 * 0.000000000001
=17.592186044415999650955200195313

Am I do the math reght?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
half a month, without a miner, a pool and GUI.
How can i play with this coin?
I really want to get in, but it's so difficult to me!

What miner are you talking about? You can mine from the wallet.

Completely new tech takes time to develop, Monero is the first to implement CryptoNote fairly
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Sorry!

Can you please explain how this happened?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

half a month? it's been 5 days only
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sorry!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
legendary

Fixing it now

YAY!!!

Thanks

legendary
Download a new blockchain (link in OP) and try again. Worked for me.

Edit: Did not. It seems to be a network issue like MisO69 said.

Nope, same problem, all computers. 3 different locations.

Anyone else? any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1484

Fixing it now
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
same problem here
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Download a new blockchain (link in OP) and try again. Worked for me.

Edit: Did not. It seems to be a network issue like MisO69 said.
legendary

Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Where do I need to put blockchain.bin on windows? I can't file monero folder in appdata...

/Users//AppData/Roaming/bitmonero
Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Where do I need to put blockchain.bin on windows? I can't file monero folder in appdata...

/Users//AppData/Roaming/bitmonero
legendary
Activity: 1106
/AppData/Roaming/bitmonero  <----
Jump to: