Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 904. (Read 4670673 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

You will need one big calculator to track my wealth .. Smiley

Like this?

Lol, primer trolling with negative trust is amusing.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hi guy please help
  my wallet is v8.8.3 i did not check my wallet for about 6 months or more when i checked today my 120+ coins gone is there a possibility that my wallet have been hacked? i already update my wallet into v8.8.6 and still my balance is 0 please help guys thanks in advance...

Does "incoming_transfers" show anything ?
It may be that you're looking at the wrong wallet, if you created a few different ones for testing.

yeah before i update i checked already my old wallet incoming_transfers displays some violet colored texts and after i update i have the same wallet address...

Sorry but how the heck should we know? I suggest you go on the irc and try to find one of the devs to analise your simplewallet log, but to me it sounds you transfered your xmr 6 months ago and forgot about it.

thanks for the reply and i didnt transfered or touch my wallet
where can i use the 25 words so i can recover the old wallet thanks
Activity: 350
hi guy please help
  my wallet is v8.8.3 i did not check my wallet for about 6 months or more when i checked today my 120+ coins gone is there a possibility that my wallet have been hacked? i already update my wallet into v8.8.6 and still my balance is 0 please help guys thanks in advance...

It may be that you're looking at the wrong wallet, if you created a few different ones for testing.

yeah before i update i checked already my old wallet incoming_transfers displays some violet colored texts and after i update i have the same wallet address...

Sorry but how the heck should we know? I suggest you go on the irc and try to find one of the devs to analise your simplewallet log, but to me it sounds you transfered your xmr 6 months ago and forgot about it.
hi guy please help

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
hi guy please help

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
On another note...
Atrides, dwarfpool owner, is every scammers wet dream, here's why :
He operates the second largest pool, dwarfpool. Current hash rate 3.3MH/s.
The only pool that DOES NOT publish full block history! I've asked him to make this data available and was told every time to f..off. so I've scraped his "Last 30 blocks" page every 1 hour and have been doing it for some time now.
His efficiency for the last 2000 blocks is 81% !
No other pool has such low efficiency, feel free to check them all, both big and small, botnet-friendly and private. Such bad efficiency can only lead to one conclusion - HE IS SIPHONING!
Now take a look at https://github.com/freebazaar?tab=activity
Back in January Atrides asked the community for 10k XMR in donations to begin work on an openbazaar fork. Devs were quick to give support and asked the community to donate as much as possible. When someone suggested that the coins be kept in an escrow Atrides refused and the devs made no attempt to force the escrow or even suggest the donators do their own due diligence.
Move your hash elsewhere people!@#
I also expect the community to demand asnwers and a deadline from this professional scammer.

You may be right here primer,

I donated for the openbazaar project and no fucking news or progress...

Wake up Atrides ! We want some news.
hi guy please help
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
So what happened with the meetups and conferences ?! Must have been a huge fail since no one uploaded any videos  Grin

Didn't you say you were going to come and throw tomatoes at me?

What happened, did you get scared? Was othe's promise to throw a beer bottle at you too much for you?

(inb4 "I'm a CEO, I didn't have time")
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
...but some phones died overthere.

May they rest in peace, and never be forgotten.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
So what happened with the meetups and conferences ?! Must have been a huge fail since no one uploaded any videos  Grin

Fluffypony said he would make a summary of the meetups/conferences (probably with pics as well) once he is back. IIRC it was filmed in Brussels, but some phones died overthere.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Come place bets on the NBA Finals in Freenode IRC channels #monero or #tippero. Just type:
Code:
!book
to see the current bets.

Type !bet to place a bet, like:
Code:
!bet warriors 5
to bet 5 XMR on the warriors.

Who's it gonna be? Darth Lebron or Steph Skywalker? Gotta place your bets before Game 1 on Thursday night.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Thats why I like Monero, even knowing these blocks may belong to primer- we can't blacklist his coins or track his wealth Grin

I hope you will excuse my skepticism. Wealthy people tend to be busy people.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

Like this?

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Why do you care about Bytecoin at all?

It is 99.9% premined, hardly anybody has ever bought it with money (I'd say 10 people maximum, ever), and therefore its price is meaningless.

(Even Monero price is pretty much meaningless still at this stage.)
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

looks like "the orginal" will make the run

Not when it gets dumped on. Fake volume and small scammer group support will not hold out to the burden XMR has withstood. Nothing more than a pump for a dump.

in case no one has noticed, but the majority of bytecoin volume has shifted over to hitbtc a while ago. perfect match imo  Grin

Shifted? No, it has always been there (except maybe the first month on Polo when a few hundreds BTC worth was probably dumped by the ninja miners). And the majority of volume on hitbtc is entirely fake (at least XMR and BCN, I can't speak for the other coin markets). Try trading there and you will see for yourself.

I know, perfect match = shady crpyto currency + shady crpyto exchange  Wink

but I'm fairly sure that the volume on hitbtc was lower before the bytecoin devs started to show up again lately. the gap of trading volume between polo and hitbtc seems to have increased.

The volume on hitbtc may have increased but the volume on Poloniex has been extremely low (sometimes <$10) for the better part the year.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The WTF chill creeping my skin - I get almost anytime thinking about POW. Power ... wasted.

A major misunderstanding regarding Proof of Work is that the work is "wasted." In reality, you have to consume one resource to create another. Fiat money "printing" only works because the system is centralized and the value is legally upheld. I have serious doubts that PoS can work in a decentralized system.

JM is correct, but it goes farther. What happens in other systems is that the "work" goes toward subverting the system through gaming, lobbying and politics. In an equilibrium the resources used will still (and always) equal the value distributed. Cryptographic PoW just makes it that inevitable process transparent, fair, and open.
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero

looks like "the orginal" will make the run

Not when it gets dumped on. Fake volume and small scammer group support will not hold out to the burden XMR has withstood. Nothing more than a pump for a dump.

in case no one has noticed, but the majority of bytecoin volume has shifted over to hitbtc a while ago. perfect match imo  Grin

Shifted? No, it has always been there (except maybe the first month on Polo when a few hundreds BTC worth was probably dumped by the ninja miners). And the majority of volume on hitbtc is entirely fake (at least XMR and BCN, I can't speak for the other coin markets). Try trading there and you will see for yourself.

I know, perfect match = shady crpyto currency + shady crpyto exchange  Wink

but I'm fairly sure that the volume on hitbtc was lower before the bytecoin devs started to show up again lately. the gap of trading volume between polo and hitbtc seems to have increased.
Jump to: