Pages:
Author

Topic: XMR-stak-JK 2.10.7 Compiled with no devfee (Updated: 2019-8-18) - page 3. (Read 28564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
Hi JK !
Thanks a ton for this update. As you say, a special vote of thanks to Fireice-UK
A quick question,: What if we put another wallet address instead of 127.0.0.1 ? why does the dev fee go to an ip address and not to a specific wallet? Will any other changes be needed just in case there is any code trickery ?
Thanks
Badhwar

*snip*

its not a wallet address;  its a pool address (donate.xmr-stak.com:xxxx)

Here's a copy/paste from the source I compiled to give you an idea....  they used to have a URL in place of 127.0.0.1.

Since devfee is set to 0%, it should technically never run this code;  but just in case, i changed it so it times out quickly.    I haven't really followed all of the functions in executor.cpp to the point of fully understanding them and their workflow;   maybe I will one day.....

im pretty sure his donate pool doesn't require a username or password and just accepts blind connections.  Makes modifying the source to redirect the donation a bit trickier;  which im not trying to do myself anyways.  researching executor.cpp will teach me more;  but i have no reason to do it as of right now.

I could set them to NULL or blank;  but;  who knows what kind of error that could cause.

Code:
switch(jconf::inst()->GetCurrentCoinSelection().GetDescription(0).GetMiningAlgo())
{
case cryptonight_heavy:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:8888", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", true);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:5555", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", true);
break;
case cryptonight_gpu:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:8811", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", false);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:5511", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", false);
break;
case cryptonight_monero_v8:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:8800", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", false);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:5500", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", false);
break;
case cryptonight_aeon:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:7777", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", true);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:4444", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", true);
break;
case cryptonight_r:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:8822", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", false);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:5522", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", false);
break;
default:
if(dev_tls)
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:6666", "", "", "", 0.0, true, true, "", true);
else
pools.emplace_front(0, "127.0.0.1:3333", "", "", "", 0.0, true, false, "", true);
break;
}
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
suddenly found out the "MS Visual C++ Runtime" link is wrong
updated the link.  Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 1
suddenly found out the "MS Visual C++ Runtime" link is wrong
legendary
Have this build running on my B250-D8P rig and tested.   LMK if anyone has any issues.

FYI:  delete all .txt files and let it rebuild them again;  there were minor changes and I needed to do this on my personal rig.
legendary
Hi!
XMR-stak-JK 2.10.5 came out a few days ago. Can we expect your recompiled version to be released soon?

yeah, I should be able to have it done by the end of my weekend.

Compiled and uploaded.   Enjoy.
legendary
Hi!
XMR-stak-JK 2.10.5 came out a few days ago. Can we expect your recompiled version to be released soon?

yeah, I should be able to have it done by the end of my weekend.
Activity: 16
Hi!
legendary

scan the same version from the github compiled by fireice-uk..... you see the same detections.

This is because people use these miners in their background processes of their spyware to mine for them....

Might wanna research before you speak.

I did that before and just did it again and with the fireice-ukversion ZERO virus! so who's laughing now friend!

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/d57a2f9a914f30e2ad70c49d1d17cf18ad9bf9de04058c8f8152f4b382bb0c97/detection

I always double check every download i do these days.

your original link is erroneous.

since you have trouble with the basics:

download the same version I compiled from fireice-UK's github like I just did right now. (noting the github specifically mentions it shows up in virus detections where the download is...)  Do not direct-link the .zip file on github as the web-file scanner won't download the file and scan the hashes from the files inside the zip like it does when you submit it from your own pc.  If you were to upload my file to github and scan it the same as you did his;  you would get no detections because its only hashing the main zip itself; not its contents.

So now:
upload that file to virustotal from your pc like you did with mine originally.  (notice it will scan the hashes inside the zip [unlike the web linked scanner that only checked the zip itself])

see [like i just did] that the results are a near mirror of each other; but there are differences because I modified the original code before I compiled it; as the notes are clear about on page 1.

Here is a valid link, not a screenshot:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f43e59e949b353dd9666d00b3969a1847becb0af3756e8c121f308a5a7399503/detection

*edit* No response to your faulty claim being disproven, so ill delete your messages and leave this one as a reference.
Activity: 2
did you get a chance to do 10.4?
legendary
Can i use it to miner uplexa?

check fireice-uk's github for documentation....
Activity: 296
Can i use it to miner uplexa?
legendary
The message is translated using an automatic translator.
Wallet pointed to exmo.com. I do not get paid. Eight days using "XMR-stak-JK 2.10.3".
How to set the minimum payout?
Where to check the number of extracted and unpaid xmr?
you need to seek that information from the place you mine to.... in your example:  exmo.com should have documentation to tell you how to do that.  Typically by signing a message and submitting the hash.
Activity: 2
The message is translated using an automatic translator.
Wallet pointed to exmo.com. I do not get paid. Eight days using "XMR-stak-JK 2.10.3".
How to set the minimum payout?
Where to check the number of extracted and unpaid xmr?
legendary

I compiled under cuda 10.1

you should not see the major bug in my release.

I don't have the ability to compile until later;  the compiler is on a server that is hosting;  and there are currently players on it; so when the players go off for the day;  Ill hop in and compile the new version and upload it for you guys.
Activity: 150
Last version , freeze my pc and then is restarting ... using AMD rx 570 4gb .. with another miner /s i dont have any problem .
legendary

Thanks for the heads up.

Compiled and uploaded.  See first post.

You are best Karagen thank you Smiley. what is nvvp.bat ? Smiley

TBH;  not sure;  my guess is some sort of driver compatibility patch or something.

It was included with the official release (which is where I pull the non-self-compiled DLL's from) and thought I would throw it in there in case the official documentation/troubleshooting requires it.   Just ignore it.

Sometimes I would include the other DLL's for cuda 8, etc... but I dont think i will do that anymore; plus it keeps the .zip file a lot smaller.  One less step I have to do when packaging it up for upload.
legendary
Hi fellas,
Who has an experience with this miner. It seems like one more nothing-new-miner, but web interface looks neat.
*deleted*

This is the miner you're asking about
*deleted*

That person is a banned user.

Your quoting of them is highly suspicious.  I will be paying attention to your posts from now on.....  be warned.
legendary

Thanks for the heads up.

Compiled and uploaded.  See first post.
legendary
2.10.2 give  me an error about failing to open config file .openclcache/.

must be driver related.

if not using opencl;  I suggest disabling with a launch --flag as per the github documentation.
Pages:
Jump to: