Pages:
Author

Topic: XMR-stak-JK 2.10.7 Compiled with no devfee (Updated: 2019-8-18) - page 5. (Read 28564 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
After first start i get this error.
"Cryptonight hash self-test failed. This might be caused by bad compiler optimizations."

whats wrong?

5vega rig, working fine with 2.5 until now, do i need to change smth?
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
The latest version doesn't work for me with my rx 470 rig. Earlier versions have always worked well for me.
What should I do? Maybe it's the version of the AMD driver?
I'm still using the blockchain version as I haven't noticed any performance increase in the new versions of the driver.

Thanks anyway for your work compiling without fee  Wink

[2019-03-07 10:56:16] : Error CL_INVALID_DEVICE when calling clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties.
[2019-03-07 10:56:16] : WARNING: AMD device not found
[2019-03-07 10:56:16] : WARNING: backend AMD (OpenCL) disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
Hi!
XMR-stak-JK 2.9.0 Compiled with no devfee - the file has been deleted.
Can you update the link ?

link updated.  Sorry for the issue.

I missed some DLL files, and needed to re-upload the package;  I thought I had replaced the link; but apparently not.
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
xmrig is faster on CPU's. Just a heads up. And its easier to compile than xmrstak Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi!
XMR-stak-JK 2.9.0 Compiled with no devfee - the file has been deleted.
Can you update the link ?
legendary
Compiled and uploaded 2.9.0.  See release notes on github for more info.
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
HI sir when is this one good for the new fork  Smiley ?

A new version was released today, early support for CN-R: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/tag/2.9.0
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
HI sir when is this one good for the new fork  Smiley ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
how much RX 570 8 gb when mining alloy?
legendary
Compiled and uploaded V 2.8.3;  same notes as previous post.
legendary
Compiled and uploaded version 2.8.2.  For full release notes, please visit FireIce-UK's Github.

If you have issues with this version when upgrading from 2.7.x, delete your config files (.txt), and try again.

This version does not support the new upcoming fork of Monero;  the algo change has not been publicly released yet.  It does however support forks on other coins, as well as some new coins/algos.   Please see the github mentioned above for more info.
legendary
Good work! Thank you so much! This miner is the best for my R9 280. This GPU almost doesn't have profit, and additional gain thanks to removal of the fee is a good surprise!

yes; the constant disconnects and reconnects for the pool add up in lost time with no mining for either side.   And if your internet connection isn't the greatest, the effect is compounded.

I suggest if you like the app; that you donate to the creator instead of using the devfee method... its cleaner for both parties.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
Good work! Thank you so much! This miner is the best for my R9 280. This GPU almost doesn't have profit, and additional gain thanks to removal of the fee is a good surprise!
legendary
can you compile for cuda 8 ? I got an old gaming laptop i want to mine to death but it seem to only like cuda 8

download the original executable package from the github repository.

see this link for notes on adding those DLL files since they are compiled under Cuda 8.5 I believe.... check fireice's build notes.

The app checks for different versions of the libraries now; and they have appropriate filenames.  Should be straightforward.  LMK if you have trouble.   His DLL worked for my 4-series GTX cards.
Activity: 249
can you compile for cuda 8 ? I got an old gaming laptop i want to mine to death but it seem to only like cuda 8
legendary
Need help setting up the processor.

https://imgur.com/RWMQyM3  As you can see in the picture, 16 cores are working and not 32

on other coin mining (koto - cryply - .....) the processor runs at 100%

Help exploit the full potential of the processor.

Look at "CPU threads conf" section.

notice every other core is being used.

Create the new entries for the missing cores.

It may or may not be more efficient.   My I3-6100 CPU only configures for 2 cores;  but it has 4 threads....   If I create the extra configs, it doesn't gain a noticeable amount of hashrate, and actually I get less performance on the GPU's in the system as a side effect.

I believe it has to do with the two threads being tied to each core;  thus 16 "cores" with 32 threads....  but im not sure about your processor, im just giving an example.  It may or may not increase or decrease your performance.
Activity: 59
Need help setting up the processor.

https://imgur.com/RWMQyM3  As you can see in the picture, 16 cores are working and not 32

on other coin mining (koto - cryply - .....) the processor runs at 100%

Help exploit the full potential of the processor.
legendary
Can you pls compile it to "tar.gz" and upload? Thx a lot. I would try using it in HiveOS.

I suggest you follow the build instructions for linux;  I am only releasing binaries for windows.

Its much more straightforward to compile on linux, and all you need to do is edit donate-level.cpp for the donate percentage before compiling.

I tried, but it's really out of my league... Cry So if you or anybody here gets around compiling it for linux, I think you could help a lot of folks like me... that are not on the level of self-compiling stuff and are running HiveOS, SimpleMiningOS or just their own Linux implementation. Thx

It's all outlined pretty well;  I am not sure what linux HiveOS is based off of, so you could try the ubuntu Tinycore method(s);  they install extras/compilers that may or may not be released with your os....  When you get errors;  search the strings returned from the errors;  find out whats missing; install/add, try again.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/blob/master/doc/compile_Linux.md
Activity: 2
Can you pls compile it to "tar.gz" and upload? Thx a lot. I would try using it in HiveOS.

I suggest you follow the build instructions for linux;  I am only releasing binaries for windows.

Its much more straightforward to compile on linux, and all you need to do is edit donate-level.cpp for the donate percentage before compiling.

I tried, but it's really out of my league... Cry So if you or anybody here gets around compiling it for linux, I think you could help a lot of folks like me... that are not on the level of self-compiling stuff and are running HiveOS, SimpleMiningOS or just their own Linux implementation. Thx
legendary
I haven't had time to compile 2.7

Interesting they say its faster but idk

Yes 2.7 faster then xmrig and srb

FYI;  2.7.1 compiled and uploaded.

See first page.
Pages:
Jump to: