Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 19. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
very nice project.......................
Activity: 14
i m in with this project....looks so promising ...best of luck team for dis awesome project
Activity: 135
Greet Team work i love it.
good luck
Activity: 52
i was looking this type of project before .its really solution of all bank related problem
and have a combination of all way or type of currencies utilize in real life .we can hope
it should be got big success and i m proud to be part of this project .wish you good luck
Activity: 23
Looks like a very interesting project. keep going nice prokect
Activity: 60
please makes some videos on this so that everyone could understand the phenomena.....
Activity: 203
Bitcoin is a major contributor in crypto industry.XRP is competing it but altcoins like XOV  can dominate withing 5 to 10 years
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Ofcourse everybody afraid of that type of volatility when you have price going to 13000$ and then it goes dump to 5000-7000$ again for short time, but it's what it is            
Activity: 7
The difference between this product and xrp would be the stability in value of the token itself. Xrp has been a useful tool for banks but the price has been far from stable.
Activity: 123
Hi every one XOV is a good project, support this. Hope can joining in the campaign
Activity: 60
Good Project. Greet Team work i love it.
Activity: 9
Very nice airdrop for future.
Big profit opportunity
Activity: 15
VERY GOOD AIRDROPE
Activity: 5
Activity: 34
I am not sure about this project because paint of cryptocurrency is decentalization without any banks involved.

Cryptocurrencies are against banks and try to put money in hands of people and not banks which is case in everyday lives. 
Activity: 22
great project..great opportunity..l  am happy to join this project....hope it will list on exchange soon..
Activity: 58
Good Project. Greet Team work.
I Will Join My All Group Members.

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Good news and interesting to always follow and disseminate. The framework for positive thinking of crypto experts to create a common balance and sustainability between the public market and cryptocurenci. Go ahead and let's make it happen together
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you

Really good news since Ripple has arrived to us, I'm waited for something like that a really long time, so let's see what they have, going to read their litepaper
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't know about this one, an attempt to bring more centralization into crypto is never a good thing imho.
Pages:
Jump to: