Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 14. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
very nice project keep it up and good luck
Activity: 98
nice concept i join you are airdrop
more coin banking sector example xrp very high supporting public this becose this  centralise crypto curuncy I like banking  sector cryptocurrency this not pump and dupm I hope your project success after ico
good luk
Activity: 16
We all love digital money which is de-centralized, So let us see how it can be controlled by the center if XOV is creating central bank for cryptocurrency. Anyway it si great to collect XOV as a free welcome bonus, this coin is a promising coin, so I wish everybody to participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 37
Vary nice and good project
Activity: 45
Very nice & very intresting site
Activity: 32
If a project try to centralize this, I think Bitcoin will not be the same bitcoin as we all love it.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 30
im prod this is real way earning money
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach is fascinating head. The company has assembled a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in ICO.#xovercoin
Activity: 252
I think many guys would doubt the credit in a central bank by a private campany good good look.
Activity: 132
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 57
Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
I think this team message was lost in the thread

"Our project team will be uploaded this week. Demelza Hays is part of the research team. Some people have asked what the difference is between XRP and XOV. XRP is more of a centralised payments system and does not assume the role that a Central Bank would. XOV's core proposition is to stabilise currency by using a range of financial controls (human and non-human), and to implement these controls through the XOV network. The feasibility of controlling the price of digital currency will be proved from our research. Being able to stabilise digital currency, something that has never been done before and a purpose that Bitcoin was never designed to have. It will mean that for once, merchants can finally accept cryptocurrency as stable form of payment, and people holding the currency can keep it away from the mainstream banking system without fear of it completely depreciating. Bitcoin is a great technical concept and will continue to be used but is too volatile for merchants."

copper member
Activity: 714
Support the favorite project! A community should be more active
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
What's the difference between this and XRP?
We don't need another centralized token, and XRP has been successful enough, and I don't think we need another token to replace it.
Activity: 110
nice project. it is very interesting. i keep going to follow it.thank
Activity: 47
Great project, i'm looking for something just like this. Let's heat it up,i hope the vision will come true! Wink
Activity: 47
A "central bank" for decentralized crypocurrency? This makes the joke of the day.  Grin
Activity: 33
A crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks
Activity: 63
I will definitely join and invest this ICO. I liked the idea of the developers, I want to quickly finish my ICO and immediately here. I hope this is not a Scam invented
Activity: 39
What ever it is but be genuine.
Pages:
Jump to: