Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 15. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I see this is a pretty interesting project. Thank you and best wishes!
Activity: 60
Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, this will not be soon, many of the projects wanted to do it but they did not succeed, it takes time and a good team that knows what it does
Activity: 6
Thank you. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money.
Activity: 19
It's awesome project.
Activity: 47
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I also think the idea of establishing a central crypto bank is contrary to the decentralized nature of bitcoin, but if you succeed in building this idea on a solid coding and technological infrastructure, you can succeed. Maybe you can even gain acceptance in the crypto world.
Activity: 129
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Activity: 210
in my opinion, many people want to see the massive crypto adoption and want to actually see it can be spent on merchants. In order to happen, companies need to be aware of future stability and regulatory issues. The surviving company will be the one who works to meet the rules.
Activity: 126
we dont need to support centralized crypto currencies... got to bank and take fiat money or go to dex and play shares poker
Activity: 44
great project
Activity: 3
Looks like a very interesting project
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
The central bank is not needed for crypto currency. This is not in the line with the principles of the Crypto-currency. If there is a central bank, then what will be the difference between crypto currency and fiat currencies Huh
Activity: 3
this is a good project nice project a big project dont miss this airdrop this is a big airdrop
Activity: 69
this is a new project, i think it is a goog project. i hope very much abot it
Activity: 27
thanks for the XOV airdrop . great future for banking solutions .
Activity: 51

very potential project. I participated in this campaign, hoping that the project will be successful.
Activity: 126
Good project! Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
I find it a quite interesting project to follow. Could someone provide a Telegram link? Thank you and Best Wishes!

Their telegram: https://t.me/XOVofficial
Pages:
Jump to: