Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 23. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
looking a great project.... have great sound, keep it up
Activity: 13
great project with great team and have good potential to grow
Activity: 62
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money.
Activity: 29
Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 266
The price of Bitcoin becomes quite volatile with a large Commission for waiting for long transactions. A strong world needs another world that meets all the standards
Activity: 141
Bitcoin is again going bearish, but soon it will pick-up to be bullish. It must be stable as we all love bitcoin and we love other by-products of bitcoin i.e other cryptocurrencies, so we don't want bitcoin to fall any further.

XOV :creating a central bank for cryptocurrency : here we need to understand the impact on decentralized digital money.

We need to explore all the pros and cons if the digital money can be centralized it seems next to impossible in many countries.

Anyway let us wait and watch.
Activity: 19
Best Program
Activity: 24
Look like a great project
Activity: 7
Best Airdrop great project
Activity: 1
grate project
Activity: 22
very good project.
Activity: 56
This is a laudable project by all standard. One of the pitfall in the world of cryptocurrency have always been fluctuation in price which is both a blessing and a curse at the same time depending on how you understand the terrain.
Activity: 54
 I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money.thankyou so much
Activity: 24
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You guys have a nice idea and initiative but remember this is crypto, and many people do not like centralization here so i don't know, maybe you can review your project and make it more enticing to crypto community members and enthusiasts
Activity: 109
Very nice project. Every coin not having the power to man future bright.
All the best xov team.
XovToken will surely attract many investors cause the factors such as originality.
Most trusted coin.
I check all social media.
All the best guys.
Activity: 27
great project with great team and have good potential to grow
copper member
Activity: 534
Very good project
Activity: 111