Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 27. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
GOOD PROJECT. SUCH A VERY VALUABLE TOKEN AND I SUPPORT IT.
Activity: 87
good projects
Activity: 85
XOV is a good project offcourse, I hope it will offcourse go up as it look different in its approach, A different use of bitcointalk as compared to other projects where userd only post their assignments details only while here we are free to discuss and debate even.
Activity: 69
Looks like a very interesting project. I am looking forword what it can do.
Activity: 39
This is the hard time going for bitcoin, lots of ups and down, the price is not stable. I think need to hold it and will get a good benefit from here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 6
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
good project
Activity: 32
NICE & GREAT PROJECT
Activity: 1
Activity: 117
good project
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Centralized bank for decentralized crypto world?
Actually i have read Your post on oage 1 or 2 and i have changed my opinion. It does make sense. Your project will try to stop pump and dump trends, and i wish you guys good luck!
Activity: 93
Hello everyone, some interesting comments. Joining the project right now will be at ground floor. We have an interesting research phase before our white paper is released, so that any economics sceptics can be sure that the solution we implement will do as it says on the tin. There were some good comments about centralisation/decentralisation. Great project.
Activity: 20
wow, good news ..
Activity: 45
Hope a great future as its a centralized coin like ripple we will support after knowing the team only
Activity: 97
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 81
Great Project. I'm very excited to about this project.
Activity: 85
A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
Activity: 39
Nice Project,Hope For The Great Success.
Activity: 84
Good project coin
Very good coin believe all of us
Activity: 78
I think this is a new method, now has many solutions to solve the problem, but there is hope that the current version will have many different and many hybrid
Pages:
Jump to: