Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 26. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
A crypto bank is necessary for all people. There is no point in arguing. and many project already to do this ,like tenx project ,but not success ,Good luck with your project and tasks
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ITS GTREAT PROJECTS OF WORLD CENTRAL BANK..EVERYBODY WILL  FAITH.. WITH KYC SYSTEM.
MY ETH ADDRESS
0xC19436826D2800892bD0b388064259e6A8D64a05
TELEGRAM
@SUNNYMALLAR
Activity: 51
I think a central bank for crypto is very much needed and will be helpful for both investors and traders,XOV looks like a pomising project.
Activity: 15
Good idea, to create a centralized crypto, that can help us for our security account. I think this is the future.
Activity: 11
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 126
very good project
Activity: 12
 what's the difference between this and XRP?
We don't need another centralized token, and XRP has been successful enough, and I don't think we need another token to replace it.
Activity: 50
this project looks very promising, I hope that this project can run according to the roadmap that has been set
Activity: 28
joining airdrop seems like a good project !!!

Activity: 42
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 16
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks. nice project
Activity: 73
You're saying that we need to support a centralized crypto?
I think many investors in the cryptocurrency society will not agree with this because as we all know, We love bitcoin the way it is. (Decentralized) If a project try to centralize this, I think Bitcoin will not be the same bitcoin as we all love it.
Activity: 308
Such a project is really controversial, but I still like to support ideas!
It may start to feel a little far-fetched, if you make a plan!
And you'll be chagrined!
Work hard to achieve the plan, I will cheer for you!
Activity: 68
This is a good project, I wish all the best to team. 
Activity: 68
is the big project thanks for you  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 20
good project
Activity: 52
Activity: 32
Very good project
Activity: 16
good project 2018
Activity: 35
the project are going to supportable and guide to members very well i joined all sites the members should be actives
Pages:
Jump to: