Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 16. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
How do i change XQN for the new tokens ?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Thank you! I see now i've missed them a few posts up, my bad.
No worries..We have all done it a few times. Hope they helped.
Thank you! I see now i've missed them a few posts up, my bad.
legendary
Some working nodes please ! Maybe add them to the OP
addnode=144.76.239.66
addnode=40.112.185.19
addnode=173.54.213.104
addnode=45.114.118.146
addnode=195.154.113.176
addnode=68.145.134.195
addnode=5.12.111.134
addnode=101.165.17.118
addnode=78.204.64.72
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=40.77.98.20
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=104.172.24.79

Your right it would be good to have them in the OP...Hope this helps
Some working nodes please ! Maybe add them to the OP
legendary
howdy all, can someone give a brief disc of how to create a conf file... and some nodes I guess so the XAI wallet can be fired up. thanks.

I would need a little more information. Are you on windows(which one 7 8 10) or linux? Do you want addnodes for quotient or Sapience ? You do know this is the quotient thread, but I can probably help.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
howdy all, can someone give a brief disc of how to create a conf file... and some nodes I guess so the XAI wallet can be fired up. thanks.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Quotient blockchain updated 3-16-16 on CryptoChainer.com, for instant sync!
Thank you very much steve321, post your donation addy (on your site) so users can tip you for your nice service Smiley
BCT rules makes it not allowed to post in thread, sorry about that.

Happy syncing!

IW
Activity: 627
Quotient blockchain updated 3-16-16 on CryptoChainer.com, for instant sync!
780030 XQNTOKEN distributed today.
So far we have bought back and re distributed 1.6+ million XQN.

Happy staking/trading!

IW
Im way to slow here and not really understanding all this tech talk... I cant get my XQN or XAI to load up??? are there new wallets or do I have more bag fulls of dead coins?  Thanks for any assistance.

Still alive and kicking, make a conf file and put in your appdata folder, and add these nodes for XQN:

addnode=144.76.239.66
addnode=40.112.185.19
addnode=173.54.213.104
addnode=45.114.118.146
addnode=195.154.113.176
addnode=68.145.134.195
addnode=5.12.111.134
addnode=101.165.17.118
addnode=78.204.64.72
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=40.77.98.20
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=104.172.24.79

Let me know if you still need more help, XAI nodes i can post later or in PM if you need them.

IW
IW when will we receive the last payment? do you have any ideea?
Yes, check your wallets in 24 hours.
Countyerparty issues seems fixed, and we can continue forward with revenue sharing.
The intension is to make it all automated to do bi-weekly revenue sharing, but for now everything is fully manual.

This payout will be bigger, and i will also put up alot of POS coins for you all to sell into in OTC thread.
Thnx for all patience with our unstable beta systems, we will get there with time Smiley

IW
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
IW when will we receive the last payment? do you have any ideea?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Im way to slow here and not really understanding all this tech talk... I cant get my XQN or XAI to load up??? are there new wallets or do I have more bag fulls of dead coins?  Thanks for any assistance.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Hey Joe...Any plans on continuing other projects from your past ?  Smiley

Especially Sapience!!
legendary
Looks like the mining diff. on Pos. is starting to go up. We are getting some buys at bittrex. The coins is starting to breathe again....
Counterwallet servers are down: https://counterpartytalk.org/t/cant-login-no-counterparty-servers-are-currently-available-please-try-again-later-error-s/1865

Moving to another platform asap is considered.
XQNTOKEN distribution cant be done until this issue is fixed by counterparty team.

IW
legendary
IMPORTANT FOR ALL ASSET HOLDERS!
Please check your counterwallets ASAP as i just experienced their bug and all my/our addresses was gone...
ASSET holders, PM me your status, balance as expected or balance issues.

I have successfully recovered ALL addresses and balances, but this task was a bit complicated and not something everyone will be able to do.
Check your addys and balances, this issue seems "normal" for counterparty.
THIS is the tool i used:
https://counterpartytalk.org/t/is-it-possible-to-create-the-list-of-addresses-from-counterwallet-pass-phrase/1223

It finds your privkeys from your password..
Originally there was going out a revenue sharing today, but this bug/error made me unsure on if i should processed it or not.

IW

What is the difference in investing in XQNPOSFUND and XQN the coin itself? Also what is stake rate for XQN?
XQNPOSFUND is the perfect start for everyone from newcomers to "pro" stakers as it will secure you a steady stream of XQN from OUR already built POS fund, without the need for any hardware.
You buy your "share" of a VIRTUAL XQN miner, "mining" XQN with our POS incomes of the minimum 10BTC holdings.
No need to figure out POS management, wallet updates or anything to get full rewards from POS earnings.
Buying XQN directly, is a more competitive way of making revenues and they complement each other very well for the longterm driven investors/clients.

Both XQN and XQNTOKENS qualifies to our 5% Direct trade discount, to further optimise your profits.
The optimal way to "cashout" to BTC when needed, is by selling your XQN back to us via our OTC market.
This creates multiple benefits,
1. you get payed by highest XQN bid even if you want to sell more than that bid is.
2. You get 5% Direct trade discount on the market price of the coins you buy, now you can sell these coins in more liquid markets and get even higher profits.
3. You get a cut of your own sale, since all XQN sold to us, is re distributed to you, the asset holders.
4. XQN price and market stays untouched, even if you sold all your coins, win for you, win for community.
5. MULTI MARKET LIQUIDITY
Our power is not from only our market volumes/prices, but from ALL the coins we hold in our portfolio.

The stake rate in XQN is coded to 1618% annually, the effective network inflation is around 60% annually and dropping.

Thank you,

IW
That sounds great...
Please check your counterwallets ASAP as i just experienced their bug and all my/our addresses was gone...

I have successfully recovered ALL addresses and balances, but this task was a bit complicated and not something everyone will be able to do.
THIS is the tool i used:
https://counterpartytalk.org/t/is-it-possible-to-create-the-list-of-addresses-from-counterwallet-pass-phrase/1223

Originally there was going out a revenue sharing today, but this bug/error made me unsure on if i should processed it or not.

IW

What is the difference in investing in XQNPOSFUND and XQN the coin itself? Also what is stake rate for XQN?
XQNPOSFUND is the perfect start for everyone from newcomers to "pro" stakers as it will secure you a steady stream of XQN from OUR already built POS fund, without the need for any hardware.
You buy your "share" of a VIRTUAL XQN miner, "mining" XQN with our POS incomes of the minimum 10BTC holdings.
No need to figure out POS management, wallet updates or anything to get full rewards from POS earnings.
Buying XQN directly, is a more competitive way of making revenues and they complement each other very well for the longterm driven investors/clients.

Both XQN and XQNTOKENS qualifies to our 5% Direct trade discount, to further optimise your profits.
The optimal way to "cashout" to BTC when needed, is by selling your XQN back to us via our OTC market.
This creates multiple benefits,
1. you get payed by highest XQN bid even if you want to sell more than that bid is.
2. You get 5% Direct trade discount on the market price of the coins you buy, now you can sell these coins in more liquid markets and get even higher profits.
3. You get a cut of your own sale, since all XQN sold to us, is re distributed to you, the asset holders.
4. XQN price and market stays untouched, even if you sold all your coins, win for you, win for community.
5. MULTI MARKET LIQUIDITY
Our power is not from only our market volumes/prices, but from ALL the coins we hold in our portfolio.

The stake rate in XQN is coded to 1618% annually, the effective network inflation is around 60% annually and dropping.

Thank you,

IW
Activity: 450

THIS is the tool i used:

IW

Pages:
Jump to: