Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP beat ETH - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
September 29, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
Ripple only by a few hours bypassed ethereum in terms of capitalization. Now ethereum again firmly holds the second position in terms of capitalization in the CoinMarketCap table. The difference in their capitalization is more than two billion dollars. Also the ripple then fell in its price. Therefore, no one ethereum beat, now this coin is gradually increasing in price along with bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:48:48 AM
If that's true, I'm sure ethereum will strengthen again and return to its position, we will see its development for the future
Ripple had overpassed Ethereum in market cap some times last week. Now ETH gets back its second position. In crypto market everything could happen, it'snot strange to see XRP pass ETH. We will see it happen again.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 29, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
Ripple was pumped hard and I think now Ethereum is being prepared for the same . So I don't believe that ripple will take #2 coinmarketcap place , and xrp buyers should be careful, because XRP can collapse down at any time .
I also think Ethereum will prepare the pump with what happened last time which made its position taken over by XRP but only temporarily. XRP coins are fairly stable in price but from fixed quality Ethereum is superior. we'll see how the two coins will compete in the beginning of 2019.
These two coins are indeed very potential but we cannot deny that ETH is a very good coin so it is not easily defeated. so I'm sure the ETH will definitely remain number 2. ETH has many advantages among other coins so it will be able to maintain its current position. but indeed the future nobody knows so we just wait.
progress indeed continue to occur on a Ripple. with the large number of enthusiasts who support the Ripple generates more profit by choosing the Ripple and support it becoming the main coin and coin that are overtaking it as Ethereum.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
If that's true, I'm sure ethereum will strengthen again and return to its position, we will see its development for the future
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 29, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312
well, from the coinmarketcap data yesterday I saw that XRP had surpassed ether and was in second place. but only lasts a little. now ether is in second place after beating XRP.
indeed Ripple is currently good and experiencing good development.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
unfortunately that just for a while, just like last year, ripple just survive abut 1 till 2 day.
then back to before, i think ripple can beat ethereum just when have a good fundamental(pumping).
in normal situation that will hard.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 29, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
You cant be serious with this.. Its just a power show what happened that day. There is only one possibility of someone replacing ETH for the second place, ETH's own network issues. If they get a solution for that then I dont think any other coin will cross ETH.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 29, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
This is indeed a big news for all people and investors who invest to ethereum.  Well I still believe in the potential of ethereum so probably ethereum can easily restored the #2 spot to XRP .
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 02:26:32 AM
I think that Ethereum has fallen very much and it should go up soon, so most likely it will overtake Ripple in terms of capitalization again. Ripple same now, seems exhausted their reserves.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 28, 2018, 08:16:58 PM
It didn't take long last time for Ethereum price to jump after XRP passed it.

Ethereum really took hard beating the past few months. I would expect it to jump to $400 very fast once ICO season starts again.

I hope for it too. Soon ethereum will rise again and jump on top on any other alternative coins or altcoins. This is some srt of effects on the current market situation. I believe that more people still believes in ethereum rather than the other coins. Therefore eth will rise again, mo doubt about it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
This is just the result of the speculations, sooner or later ethereum will regain its position as the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. This had happened in the past already but didn't take that long.

Yeah, xrp is way long too far from the achievements ethereum already reached and they both have a lot of differences. This just happen and are not that really important I guess.
Activity: 425
September 28, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
This is just the result of the speculations, sooner or later ethereum will regain its position as the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. This had happened in the past already but didn't take that long.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.

I think ripple is not so powerful as the ethereum. I think ethereum always deserves the second place on the market charts, and I hope it can reach above $300 in a very short time and can start a good rising.
Activity: 297
September 28, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
This is temporary phenomenon caused by short burst of activity of players playing to raise the price of XRP. Ethereum has great attractiveness as a platform, so if developers of Ether don’t stop in its development, it will be more attractive to investors.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
At the moment, the etherium again takes the second position on capitalization among the crypto-currencies. However, he really has to endure serious competition in order to maintain this position. Ripple is a very serious competitor at the moment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 28, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Ripple was pumped hard and I think now Ethereum is being prepared for the same . So I don't believe that ripple will take #2 coinmarketcap place , and xrp buyers should be careful, because XRP can collapse down at any time .

That's true and this is something which I am trying to explain the users from long time as XRP has no limit.and t can be manipulated very easily depending on the plan of the developers ad they have not capped the token supply. Ethreum will remain in #2 rankings.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
I guess ETH will be second coin always. It was only pump of XRP. As soon as ETH update network we will see explosive growth.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Recently the competition between Ethreum and XRP was really shocking. I never thought that XRP can really take ethereum's place in terms of market demand and price. However, this is only temporary as we see that Ethereum goes back to be the 2nd best altcoin. I believe that XRP price only pumps because of hype, most traders are most likely just taking advantage of the price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
September 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I must say that I also find it hard to believe that XRP is going to make it at the top. It could be that XRP pumping was mere temporary movement and soon the prices will readjust. As for ETH I still have hope.
Activity: 686
September 28, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
I also think Ethereum will prepare the pump with what happened last time which made its position taken over by XRP but only temporarily. XRP coins are fairly stable in price but from fixed quality Ethereum is superior. we'll see how the two coins will compete in the beginning of 2019.
These two coins are indeed very potential but we cannot deny that ETH is a very good coin so it is not easily defeated. so I'm sure the ETH will definitely remain number 2. ETH has many advantages among other coins so it will be able to maintain its current position. but indeed the future nobody knows so we just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: