Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP beat ETH - page 7. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
In terms of price/market cap there is no impossibility in the market, but above all we know that ripple is centralized shit coin and ethereum is one of the best.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 26, 2018, 04:10:59 PM
The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312
Ripple outperformed the ethereum in terms of capitalization by just a few hours at a time when the capitalization of the two coins was more than $ 23 billion. Then ethereum began to grow rapidly both in price and in terms of capitalization and quickly regained its lost positions. At the same time ripple after that began to fall and after a few days its capitalization level dropped to almost 18 billion dollars. Now its level of capitalization is more than 22 billion. However, the struggle between these two coins for the second place in the CoinMarketCap table is likely to continue even further, because now the difference between them on the level of capitalization again is only one billion.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
after a long journey , XRP can beat ETH today , but i think ETH is still better at posistion 2 , just have bad thing right now on eth , but i trust that smartcontract of eth is still good as investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
I do not understand why such a leap occurred? Due to the fact that XRP can be released on the market as much as necessary, controlling its emission. I'm not sure who has the data?
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
I don't think it's long and now ETH is overtaking XRP. I think Eth will always be in second place, it's not easy to overtake ETH. which is stable and has long been in second place in coinmarketcap.

Yes I too guess it will not run for a long time but look at the overtake it's really really gorgeous. A popular coin was beaten and XRP has been a hot topic, but I don't think there will be stability in XRP as it is a centralised coin. Lets wait and see how it goes in future.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
The reason why XRP is in 2nd position is because they have a huge coin supply compared to Ethereum. XRP the can say that they are top 2 in coinmarketcap but not in value. because Ethereum is way more valuable to keep than XRP.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 26, 2018, 12:17:50 PM
I don't think it's long and now ETH is overtaking XRP. I think Eth will always be in second place, it's not easy to overtake ETH. which is stable and has long been in second place in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
September 26, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
Well hardly a surprise, however XRP is more likely to crash for good (in my opinion) as the project is much younger than Ethereum. I am pessimistic for Ethereum but does not mean XRP will survive in the middle term, it is too much gambling at this stage.
My 2 cents.

what do you mean XRP is younger that ETH??   XRP was around years before ETH had it's ICO. I remember being able to trade on the XRP markets on BTC-E and CRYPTSY back in the day..  Oh those were the days. Feather Coin used to be worth 0.1btc - lol... Those were the garbage coin days!
Any Scrypt copy clone made big bucks -> Now its ICO's.

I definitely would say XRP has a solid future within crypto. Any coin in the top 20 has a good future at this stage
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

These two has been at close battle in going for the number two spot in the coinmarketcap. Ethereum should now be aware that ripple might took its spot in no time. They are gonna go at it for some quite time and this is gonna be fun. Lets see if how strong will ethereum be with this close competition with ripple.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
These are completely different projects. Your choice depends on what you want to get from buying these cryptos. If you talk about profits then I think in the long term, Ethereum is more profitable.

Definitely these two coins game is really good to see. XRP is a tough competition for ETH nowadays. But still XRP is a centralised coin so you need to be very conscious in this. Also I am very happy after the amazing show from XRP it's unbelievable.

This is really surprising about the pumping of ripple and slightly beat ethereum in second place but i definitely doubt of suddenly pump of ripple, maybe  it will dump again.
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
These are completely different projects. Your choice depends on what you want to get from buying these cryptos. If you talk about profits then I think in the long term, Ethereum is more profitable.

Definitely these two coins game is really good to see. XRP is a tough competition for ETH nowadays. But still XRP is a centralised coin so you need to be very conscious in this. Also I am very happy after the amazing show from XRP it's unbelievable.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Now this coin became the big competitor of ethereum. Now it is on the second place after bitcoin. Will look whether this coin will have tothemoon
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 26, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312

This is the exact second post in the same week and the exact output within the same week.
XRP pushed ETH to 3rd place and within hours ETH was back on 2nd spot on CMC.

No matter what and how many times it happens, ETH will take over eventually.
Again Ethereum is back to form so we will see the good results. But this week both are struggling the second place so it should be fixed in end of the year. I think After ETF results we will see the constant results in the market. So we should say exactly in after the result.
Merit: 109
September 26, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

This is the exact second post in the same week and the exact output within the same week.
XRP pushed ETH to 3rd place and within hours ETH was back on 2nd spot on CMC.

No matter what and how many times it happens, ETH will take over eventually.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
September 26, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312

This is only a small gap volume between ethereum and ripple but again and again xrp proved it can surpass ethereum so congrats for all ripple holder hmmm do you see the chart of ripple?  Look like the history of its all time high(ATH) can be repeat again just my prediction and observation, but this good run of ripple will not last long and we can see ethereum as top 2 again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 10:20:46 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Didn't we already address this like 3days ago?   XRP took over momentarily and then Eth regained position.

It seems the bankers move into Ripple first - then the rest follows. Which means, if your a good trader, you would probably be gathering some ETH right now for a quick trade by the end of the day  Wink
Ripple is banking support project so many peoples are avoiding this platform but how it is going to peak in suddenly.  Still I don't believe this status, now we need more supporters because Ethereum buyers are overtake soon. I think some big whales are involved in the bump. But I hope Ethereum is the best technology in crypto market.
indeed to this end some Ripple many experiencing developments that continue to rise, with the increase is capable of carrying the Ripple to continue to be a high-value coins. with the high value being able to overtake the Ethereum even to take over is straightforward.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 26, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

XRP has been moving in the last 5 days or so even overtaking ETH some time ago. But then again ETH surpass it again. Today I just look at the marketcap and see another close one:

$21,870,884,003 -  ETH
$21,736,927,825  - XRP

So its going to be another close to the finish. However, we all know that XRP price seems to spike due to the XRapid news. So clearly, there's some pump and dump and manipulations from behind. So for everyone who jumps in, take the profits and just walk away as this kind of pump are not sustainable in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

WE need counter!  Grin
I'm never used XRP so i need to try it to understand all the advantages of this coin.

The price of XRP is manipulated. Nevertheless, we know that. XRP also has a lot of financial support. But I believe ETH will catch up. So don't worry. Once the ETH price is restored in the market. Everything is not a problem.

ETH graph looks more natural then XRP graph with thees peaks
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 26, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
The price of XRP is manipulated. Nevertheless, we know that. XRP also has a lot of financial support. But I believe ETH will catch up. So don't worry. Once the ETH price is restored in the market. Everything is not a problem.

I guess this will be for quite sometime large whales are involved in this seasaw game has started. You cannot predict anything these days. Definitely extraordinary performance from XRP no one expected this let's wait and see how it works in upcoming days.
Pages:
Jump to: