Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 11. (Read 125289 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
How does my wallet go from 115,000 coins down to 40,000 coins???

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with your wallet?

You try to do what I advised you earlier?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8854279
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
How does my wallet go from 115,000 coins down to 40,000 coins???

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with your wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone.
I talked to a few professional traders, and they are willing to trade and profit. They want to become anchor investors coins XSI. I've arranged for such a scheme to profit. Coin holders will be paid weekly percentage (depending on the number of coins on the wallet)
1000 - 9999 XSI - 0.2%
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 0.5%
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 1%
Interest will be paid in BTC at the rate of on the date of purchase payments.

To investors to earn XSI, and capital gain coins XSI, will be introduced cost of participation,
1000 - 9999 XSI - 10XSI
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 25XSI
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 50XSI

For example, owning 100 000 XSI, a week later you get 100 000 * 0.01 = 1000 XSI * 0,00000500 = 0,005 BTC (BTC / XSI for example 0.00000500) giving 50XSI for participation.

This proposal has not yet been approved, and written here for a general discussion, statements of the various proposals.

P.S. I apologize for my English, I write here using translate.google.com

I think people would be open to anything that increases the value of the coin and can benefit others (investors).. It is kind of difficult to understand your proposal being English is not your primary language. Feel free to contact me and I'll try to rewrite things so everyone can understand.
Hello everyone.
I talked to a few professional traders, and they are willing to trade and profit. They want to become anchor investors coins XSI. I've arranged for such a scheme to profit. Coin holders will be paid weekly percentage (depending on the number of coins on the wallet)
1000 - 9999 XSI - 0.2%
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 0.5%
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 1%
Interest will be paid in BTC at the rate of on the date of purchase payments.

To investors to earn XSI, and capital gain coins XSI, will be introduced cost of participation,
1000 - 9999 XSI - 10XSI
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 25XSI
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 50XSI

For example, owning 100 000 XSI, a week later you get 100 000 * 0.01 = 1000 XSI * 0,00000500 = 0,005 BTC (BTC / XSI for example 0.00000500) giving 50XSI for participation.

This proposal has not yet been approved, and written here for a general discussion, statements of the various proposals.

P.S. I apologize for my English, I write here using translate.google.com
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Really surprised by this, doesn't seem like him at all. One of the pitfalls on anonymity I guess is that he'll have just gone made a new username for his new shit coin

Crypto's are never going to take off whilst this kind of scamming is allowed to carry on

Yes it's a shame. He could have just come and tried to re negotiate a more fair deal. Everyone knows who we are, we even appeared on Bitcointalkshow. We don't hide behind our usernames. Even if we make mistakes or we make successes we share them openly with our group of Investors. Crypto is risky and yes we invested in some coins that went well, some that flopped and some where Devs ran off and some where we actually made profit. We need to carry on and try to clean up the place by becoming better ourselves. On that note all our Investors with 100 or more coins in bagholding mode have been paid their first month's dividend bonus and receiving another one today. We are not the best altcoin perhaps but we are trying to be a good one. I sincerely was hoping a nice marriage with XSI would have worked but asking us to plough in all our monetary resources and hard work in return for nearly 0 is not what we deemed a fair deal at all. I am glad Neite and Bminer777 came to our rescue.
Activity: 210
despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Really surprised by this, doesn't seem like him at all. One of the pitfalls on anonymity I guess is that he'll have just gone made a new username for his new shit coin

Crypto's are never going to take off whilst this kind of scamming is allowed to carry on
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I just want to say thank you to the Dev aka bminer777who made the plugin and Neite for coming to our assistance re our purchase as per our ledger of the 3BTC.  I really appreciate their time with helping us with the matter despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Hi Ellie,

Happy to help out, let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers
bminer777
legendary
I just want to say thank you to the Dev aka bminer777who made the plugin and Neite for coming to our assistance re our purchase as per our ledger of the 3BTC.  I really appreciate their time with helping us with the matter despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley
On top of all this latest bs here, 65,000 coins has disappeared from my wallet!

How the fck, your 65k coins disappeared from wallet, did someone hacked your PC.

Nope. I'm staking 115,000 coins and now my wallet only shows 42,000 coins TOTAL!!!

Then how it's disappeared from wallet, you have only one hope by just re-sync your wallet.

Good luck trying to sync.

This coin sucks! All a bunch of hype bullshit!!!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

How the fck, your 65k coins disappeared from wallet, did someone hacked your PC.

Nope. I'm staking 115,000 coins and now my wallet only shows 42,000 coins TOTAL!!!

Then how it's disappeared from wallet, you have only one hope by just re-sync your wallet.

Delete all files except wallet.dat, from the folder c: \ Users \% user% \ AppData \ Roaming \ StabilitySharesXSI \ and restart the wallet, it will download all the blocks again, but your coin must go back.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hey All,

I have a few thoughts to add here but I am still 100% out of XSI.

I was in contact with CN almost everyday via PM and the occasional IRC session. I have not heard from him in days now. My assumption is that he is not coming back.

I have PM'd bminer777 to see if he can help the QBK team with the merchant plugin and whatever else may be of value. He takes awhile to respond so don't expect any updates on this front for a few days.

On a closing note I would also like to add that my experience with qiwoman has been nothing but positive. It has always been respectful and honest and I have absolutely no reason to believe she (or the QBK team) have and reason to do anything bad to XSI. I am 100% sure XSI was in a bad way before all of this and it seems to me that they got caught in the crossfire.

Qibucks is a staple on the poloniex trollbox and a figurehead in crypto that all of you should look into. There really is no reason to have any sort of resentment or anger towards her.

If anything I would hold that towards Cryptonewbie. I will recant this if he ever comes back and makes this right. Either in here or via PM but I doubt that will happen.

Onward.

Neite

Activity: 404
I rather have the community involved in the discussions since it is also a coin you all hold and we would like any deals made to be as transparent as possible for all parties involved.
I have not heard anything back from CryptoNewbie since regarding a refund.
Like Qiwoman2 says,we will try and help XSI community in anyway we can,but really requires a community effort.
legendary
This is just sad.

The more I am involved with crypto's the more I believe this industry is just one big f'in scam!!!
Wow.

I was offline for a few days and I can't believe the level this has dropped to.

The Qibuck community was supposed to be a good thing. It is ridiculous that it came to this level.

I have dealt with Cryptonewbie on many many different occasions and the things being said here are preposterous.

To me it looks like the Qibucks team came in and destroyed XSI. I understand that there are details that need to be worked out but blasting all of these things in the main thread and basically yelling at each other just makes everyone look like children.

I respect the Qibucks team and what you do but the behavior here has pushed XSI to a whole new depth that I am unsure it can ever recover from.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

You're posting into a thread/OP announcement that [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  

And it's clear that CryptoNewbie wanted to leave the XSI project to create a new coin...

Does it appear possible/probable that CryptoNewbie wanted to hand XSI off to someone immediately?  Perhaps he even pushed pretty hard to do this???  Do you have any perspective other than CryptoNewbie's that the QiBucks team has destroyed XSI???

I read the thread many times and I observed "name calling" and tactical attacks only from CryptoNewbie.  By also "following the money" there doesn't ever appear to be any incentive for QBK to takeover XSI?Huh  I could see them doing it in exchange for some of XSI software development - but there's no other reason....  Also why would QBK pay XSI 3 Bitcoin to takeover the coin?  To me it appears pretty obvious....

I honestly have no idea what the title of the thread has to do with our conversation here.

Anyway

I have been talking with CN almost daily via PM and I have never once heard him say anything about starting another coin. I am 99% sure that is a rumor that got started with silverkings post (not that he intentinally started it). I am not ruling out the possibility that I am wrong but I have never heard of such things.

It seems more than probable that CN wanted to hand of XSI. I know for a fact that he needed to. I considered taking over but knew I didn't have the capitol or the dev skills to keep it up.

Cryptonewbie has spent countless hours trying to keep this ship from sinking. I know because I helped where I could and was involved in numerous conversations to try and figure out the best direction for the community.

That being said there seems to be one HUGE issue here. Qibucks paid BTC for the plugin (and I am assuming elctrum wallet as well) and they have received nothing for it. That is unforgivable. If bminer777 (the main dev) can't step in and deliver on those pieces than I FULLY agree that the BTC should be refunded.

To clarify my prevoius post. I do not blame Qibucks for the demise of XSI what I meant by my post was that the back and forth was childish and should have been handled via PM's. XSI has been on the brink for awhile now and I think this may have been the final push.

Pages:
Jump to: