Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 14. (Read 125289 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Would highly recommend XSI get listed on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ notably one of the best blockchain explorers around. Heaps of cool features:

Fast queries, Live updates, All the data
Rich addresses lists & exhaustive rankings
Wealth distribution chart
Exchange wallet detection and ranking
Mining & Extraction stats (for PoS too!)
Price tickers & market cap

Devs message fairglu (the owner) or visit his thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How many merchants now accept XSI? I only saw one so far..Please advise.. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Cheers man.

I bought qibuck at the ico / ipo whatever it was on polo. Not massive amounts but I have a few.

Got my 100000 xsi so will have a read up on it.

Thanks

Qibuck will have some more details soon.  They simply have a much larger team, so XSI will get some much-needed attention.  I expect price, volume, and relevance to ascend under the new team  Grin

It's really huge news, may be now XSI will get what this coin deserve.
I hope it will change whole scenerio of XSI.

We have a great community just need a bigger team and more marketing.  Qibucks should provide both.  Excited about the future!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Cheers man.

I bought qibuck at the ico / ipo whatever it was on polo. Not massive amounts but I have a few.

Thanks

Qibuck will have some more details soon.  They simply have a much larger team, so XSI will get some much-needed attention.  I expect price, volume, and relevance to ascend under the new team  Grin

It's really huge news, may be now XSI will get what this coin deserve.
I hope it will change whole scenerio of XSI.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Buying more xsi!
This is great news!!! Grin
Cheers man.

Thanks

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Cheers man.

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hopefully we at QIBUCK will be able to inject some new life into XSI but we will need Everyone's collective effort...Stay tuned for next weeks new Agenda.. Smiley

QibuckCoin is going to take over XSI and merge communities and offer it as a reward in their proof of bagholder system.  At this point XSI will be getting some much-needed help from a growing coin and community!

How will that work for the average holder like myself cryptonewbie??

The first thing to do is read the ANN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qibuck-coin-x13-pospobh-1st-proof-of-baghold-and-asset-backed-711987

The team she has working on it is amazing.

They have already incorporated XCurrency into their system. I am assuming it will be similar to that.

The "Shares" part of XSI is going to make a lot more sense with a system like this.

I bought another 50k XSI last night and I am buying Qibuck as well. I would recommend doing the same. Only going up from here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hopefully we at QIBUCK will be able to inject some new life into XSI but we will need Everyone's collective effort...Stay tuned for next weeks new Agenda.. Smiley

Grin Grin Grin

This is awesome. I have always been a fan of yours and I am excited for the change.

Please let us know what we can do to help.

Exciting times.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

QibuckCoin is going to take over XSI and merge communities and offer it as a reward in their proof of bagholder system.  At this point XSI will be getting some much-needed help from a growing coin and community!

How will that work for the average holder like myself cryptonewbie??

QibuckCoin is going to take over XSI and merge communities and offer it as a reward in their proof of bagholder system.  At this point XSI will be getting some much-needed help from a growing coin and community!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
xsi is a 3000 coin...I wish the rest of the crypto world would jump in and buy this coin up!

I have some news to announce tomorrow that should help get things turned around.  3000 would be nice  Grin
xsi is a 3000 coin...I wish the rest of the crypto world would jump in and buy this coin up!
Activity: 318
Thanks Bminer777,
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I had my Linux qtwallet online for 3 days, and no sync. I've had my windows qtwallet reinstalled, and it wont open.
 I tried a repairwallet on the linux wallet, and it says I'm good, but I have yet to see more than one connection.

Not sure where to go from here.

PM Sent
Activity: 318
I had my Linux qtwallet online for 3 days, and no sync. I've had my windows qtwallet reinstalled, and it wont open.
 I tried a repairwallet on the linux wallet, and it says I'm good, but I have yet to see more than one connection.

Not sure where to go from here.
Thanks for the offer but I would like to see xsi gain in value to make up for the loss.

Is anyone having issues sync your wallets?

2step

The network is a little slow. We need more wallets staking to strengthen it.

Staking here!!

Im staking also but it is minimal at best. I currently have 115,000 coins in my wallet staking. At 3% like we are suppose to get, that's over 3300 coins annually...a little less than 10 coins per day. Its nowhere near 10, more like 1-2 a day
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Thanks for the offer but I would like to see xsi gain in value to make up for the loss.

Is anyone having issues sync your wallets?

2step

The network is a little slow. We need more wallets staking to strengthen it.

Staking here!!
Pages:
Jump to: