Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 4. (Read 83770 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Such newComer !!UPUPUP ..go to PLUTO  Cool Grin ty for giveaway
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
This is going to be amazing!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No it's not.
Wow...giveaway = paying for posts? Why can't the shills even spell? I mean how many "different" ones spell it "guveaway"?

Go to the moon! Thanks for guveaway!

LOL  , i missed that Smiley
Activity: 5
Cool XSV Coin.. Go to the moon!!!
Thanks for the giveaway..

Activity: 13
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What the hell is with this amount of newbies with 1-5 post , posting I love xsv.... never saw this amount of shills in any threads before
+1 Glad to see a "Sr Member" calling out that these are shills here, and lots of 'em. Whenever I did that, they would shout me down and call me a troll because I am just a newbie.

It's so obvious those are fake accounts you need a serious brainwash to think otherwise Smiley
Activity: 42
What the hell is with this amount of newbies with 1-5 post , posting I love xsv.... never saw this amount of shills in any threads before
+1 Glad to see a "Sr Member" calling out that these are shills here, and lots of 'em. Whenever I did that, they would shout me down and call me a troll because I am just a newbie.
Activity: 42
This is going to be amazing!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No it's not.
Wow...giveaway = paying for posts? Why can't the shills even spell? I mean how many "different" ones spell it "guveaway"?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Activity: 14
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 17
Activity: 242
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Activity: 8
ooww good cion & give me yes yes yes and good job to coin XSV
1. like facebook https://www.facebook.com/vhei81?ref=tn_tnmn
2. Follow on twitter@vhei81
3. coment to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520249.new#new
4.  Xjd8nwofyaC8scK8Zd2idL99yaHonxXC2J
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I tried mining this launch and boy was it hard, hopefully what scraps I did manage to mine payback miner time.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Those accounts were likely created just to pump the coin since the value is going down despite the posting of the junk mail vouchers.  It's slipping on low volume.  I guess we're not the only ones skeptical of this coin and the ridiculous concept of sending junk mail to the richest people in America.

21    SiliconValleyCoin   $ 2,181,266   $   0.12   17,601,325 XSV**   $ 722       -52.40 %
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Great giveaway at cryptosandwich! Thanks for that!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: