Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 14. (Read 150745 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
hi all, I need to know how big is the blockchain gb mb... and how do I run a full running node with incentives,
 Cheesy

hello asdkzxn199,
the vcash bc is 2.62 gB

to run an incentivised node, send 10,000 or more vcash in one tx, to the default address of your wallet,

then open config.dat from the dada dir, to discover what port you listen on, (you can change it if you want to), and port forward it

-while we're looking at config.dat, we need to turn off staking.  change:

""mining": {
        "proof-of-stake": "1""
to:

"mining": {
        "proof-of-stake": "0"

(you'll prolly want to cahnge that back occaisionally (at least once a year) to get your stake)

now open your wallet, let it sync, then unlock it.

wait about 15-20 minutes for the network to check your balance

click the gear, on the console tab, type getincentiveinfo[enter]

if you see "votecandidate": true  you can lock your wallet now, and done, & should see some income soon.   good luck!  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
hi all, I need to know how big is the blockchain gb mb... and how do I run a full running node with incentives,
 Cheesy
Activity: 98
Activity: 94
Excuse me, Are they still working on it or is it definitely dead now?
jsc
Activity: 7
Do you think Vcash can go back to 0.0003 sats?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
So do you think XVC is really a scam or just an issue that is trying to drop the XVC name?
The information I got right now, the team of developers ran away and died XVC just like that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
So do you think XVC is really a scam or just an issue that is trying to drop the XVC name?
Activity: 12
I find it crazy that someone invented a way to make a coin with no confirmations and then abandoned it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Scam
Polonix killed VCASH ...
All Polonix claims, a "good exchange"
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Scam

True, it even got delisted from Bittrex. Now it is only listed on Poloniex, but even there the wallet and withdrawals are disabled for many moths.

The irony is that the team made some "big announcements" in December and November 2017...then nothing come of that. Well something did...the price pumped...so someone obviously did make some big money then. Do the math Roll Eyes Cool
I have written some blog post about some of the scams which I have been noticing lately and how to prevent falling for them.

You are welcome to read it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primoz82/some-thoughts-on-scams-which-i-have-been-noticing-lately-and-how-to-prevent-falling-for-them.

Please do leave your comment on the page if you have any experience or advice on the topic. I think that it could be useful for a lot of people, especially for beginners in crypto world  Wink
Activity: 66
which one is working? I tried win32 version, file is not running (message: not a win32 application)
I installed the wallet for win64 all ok

I also downloaded 64 bit version, all works fine - I think.

I transfered VCASH from bittrex to this adress wallet from application but it was 2 days ago and coins still are not there.

I see in application that: Downloading blocks and actual ratio is around 40%...this is the problem or my money lost?
https://forum.vcash.info/d/125-vchain-snapshot/2
which one is working? I tried win32 version, file is not running (message: not a win32 application)

I transfered VCASH from bittrex to this adress wallet from application but it was 2 days ago and coins still are not there.

I see in application that: Downloading blocks and actual ratio is around 40%...this is the problem or my money lost?
You need 100% synchronization, and you'll see money
Activity: 1

An excellent project with a really good and relevant idea in our time, which has real application. I think this project will achieve success and good results!

You think this based on what? Detailed research you have made? Crystal ball told you?

Be serious and do not deceive people. There is practically no development team behind this coin anymore. There were no relevant updates for ages...and yet you still dare to say that you think that this coin will achieve success and good results? Shocked It is like saying that zombie will win at jump at height on Olympics Roll Eyes
Activity: 117
 An excellent project with a really good and relevant idea in our time, which has real application. I think this project will achieve success and good results!
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Im using etherwallet, It is very secure and passwords are highly encrypted to avoid from hackers, One good thing of this wallet is that it is decentralized and a free open source client side interface for generating etherium wallets and more, Interact with the etherium blockchain easily and securely

VCASH is not a token based in Ethereum so you cannot use My Ether Wallet to store  VCASH

i think you re talking to a spam bot  Grin
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Im using etherwallet, It is very secure and passwords are highly encrypted to avoid from hackers, One good thing of this wallet is that it is decentralized and a free open source client side interface for generating etherium wallets and more, Interact with the etherium blockchain easily and securely

VCASH is not a token based in Ethereum so you cannot use My Ether Wallet to store  VCASH
Pages:
Jump to: