Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 17. (Read 150745 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 61
If Bittrex delist XVC, the project is officially dead
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

the idea behind this project is excellent. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
"Very promissing project! I hoping this will be successful."
"Hey! great project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform."
"this project provides  very complete information, and made good progress, your development is very good, I  really want very much to join this project, first I will bookmark, and learn more, hopefully walk very well."

some kind of spam imo. A group prepares the pump apparently and works on forums. But so stupid, they do not even read about the problems with bittrex

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I have a question for the devs... today xvc's market is off line on bittrex.. I asked in the slack if xvc will be delisted from bittrex and they answered me:

bittrex-julian [9:55 AM]
Issues with the network. Been trying to get in touch with the devs
Have the devs contact us

can xvc devs contact bittrex?
I think there are no full-time devs... So it's a big problem for the coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Do we have any DEVs left? Contact Bittrex maybe?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
not such a good sign when Bittrex disables the market and no dev are around to fix the problem. Since early 2017 no twitter and not much news so hope for the best but prepare for the worse I guess.
Activity: 4
I have a question for the devs... today xvc's market is off line on bittrex.. I asked in the slack if xvc will be delisted from bittrex and they answered me:

bittrex-julian [9:55 AM]
Issues with the network. Been trying to get in touch with the devs
Have the devs contact us

can xvc devs contact bittrex?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 44
Poloniex reopened ARDR wallet. Maybe XVC will follow...
Activity: 20
Polo is better to delist XVC there is no hope to open withdraws and deposits. If it works in bittrex there is no reason it doesnt work in poloniex. They have lost the keys to the wallet probably. However we need to move on. Vcash is a great coin. It needs a devolpment team to take charge and we will be good
Activity: 956
Merit: 50
Administrator
Polo will lost secret key from wallet xvc ( waiting for recovery wallet. Don’t be delisted this coin I’m sure.
So poloniex was bought buy Circle, maybe new support team or management can help with situation around the Vcash Huh

lets see

maybe it will go as mintpal v2 lol
Or maybe cryptsi Grin But without a jokes, would be nice if polo become more transparent and will bring back deposits and withdrawals.i
Activity: 956
Merit: 50
Administrator
Good coin xvc I’m ready for 1000% up Wink
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
So poloniex was bought buy Circle, maybe new support team or management can help with situation around the Vcash Huh

lets see

maybe it will go as mintpal v2 lol
Activity: 66
Bittrex and Poloniex price is moving closer every hour...
Unfortunately, Bitrrex has no buy walls. This is not surprising. basically now traded on the binance
Bittrex and Poloniex price is moving closer every hour...
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
Bittrex fixed their wallet for incoming deposits.  Now we just need to keep on Poloniex.

NEW POOL SITE also and it is working!  Work in progress by xCore but up and works. I see people out there but this project still needs some help from fresh new meat ... any devs want to help go check out the forums on main website that was re-activated too.  Below are details on new pool site from that forum:

https://forum.vcash.info/d/108-pool-vchain-info-closed-pool-vcash-info-wip
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Polo killed this coin. Amen
The last commit in XVC GitHub was in Jan 21, 2018
https://github.com/openvcash/vcash/commits/master

I really don't know what think about this coin.
Great tech, great purpose... But it never took off

i think we thought the tech would speak for itself

thing is it did, but mainly to a few ppl paying close attention to their competetion

and we got pretty much FUD'd to (near)death

idk wtf with poloniex

The most important thing in crypto is team behind the project.
You can have great idea, great tech, great logo/website, bla bla bla...but without great team you're doomed.
I don't think Vcash has great team (no offense to the team), but there were lot of issues in the past, I believe that left huge mark on Vcash. Too bad...

There will be a breakout very soon...

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XVCBTC/HESfCFLH-Vcash-Ready-for-break-out-665-on-the-way/
Pages:
Jump to: