Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 15. (Read 150745 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 5
which one is working? I tried win32 version, file is not running (message: not a win32 application)
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Im using etherwallet, It is very secure and passwords are highly encrypted to avoid from hackers, One good thing of this wallet is that it is decentralized and a free open source client side interface for generating etherium wallets and more, Interact with the etherium blockchain easily and securely
Activity: 44
So why did polo fucked this coin up? It's still listed on the exchange, usually they go bloody red when they get delisted.

I think more interesting is the question "Why Bittrex disabled trading before delisting...".

With the small amount of XVC on Polo(2,9moln XVC) it's an easy game to push the price as high as they want.  

https://pool.vchain.info/address/Vm97M6Aryyfpdj3xA2FHq99FGZadMVsTkF
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
So why did polo fucked this coin up? It's still listed on the exchange, usually they go bloody red when they get delisted.
Activity: 44
If there’s one thing a bear market’s good for, it’s homework. While the benefits bestowed by technical analysis (TA) can be debated, no trader in their right mind would consider margin or futures trading without a basic understanding of it.

That's right  

If you watch the price movement of XVC on Poloniex you see it's in accumulation.

If it holds like this we even have a double bottom on daily chart.
Activity: 111
If there’s one thing a bear market’s good for, it’s homework. While the benefits bestowed by technical analysis (TA) can be debated, no trader in their right mind would consider margin or futures trading without a basic understanding of it.
Activity: 380
Merit: 253
Twitter: @rogvirtualmoney
Poloshit accomplished their game to kill this coin
this is not the end ...
it's the beginning of the end
Activity: 81
Total agree with you
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
this is not the end ...
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Activity: 7
How I can withdrawal xvc from bittrex?
But, on the other hand. If we joined Facebook/ Twitter campaign, its a little chance to get an investor because the focus of our followers is to get inform about entertain in digital era, not to search a good project then they invest

Yep, you are definitely a bad bot  Grin
Activity: 98
But, on the other hand. If we joined Facebook/ Twitter campaign, its a little chance to get an investor because the focus of our followers is to get inform about entertain in digital era, not to search a good project then they invest
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, good luck to developers and specially investors!

Yes it's a great project! You should drop all your money on it...are you posting to gain activity or legitimize your account? I would say this project is extremely risky. No dev answered weeks of Bittrex questions to fix problem- Polo is only exchange, but can't deposit there from what I hear..can't sell on Trex but will check polo deposits later..

But it is crypto so maybe if they get get there stuff together Vcash might survive but be careful! Better to invest in DYOR:-)

Polo is not allowing to deposits withdrawal this coin the wallet has been frozen for months and developers hyped the coin and the abandoned it. They ran away and do not let any one to do take over.

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, good luck to developers and specially investors!

Yes it's a great project! You should drop all your money on it...are you posting to gain activity or legitimize your account? I would say this project is extremely risky. No dev answered weeks of Bittrex questions to fix problem- Polo is only exchange, but can't deposit there from what I hear..can't sell on Trex but will check polo deposits later..

But it is crypto so maybe if they get get there stuff together Vcash might survive but be careful! Better to invest in DYOR:-)

Activity: 45
delisting so on, in my opinion ..  Undecided

SAD

Finally, looks like Vcash game over...

Such a nice and fast and lightweight coin.

RIP

Activity: 380
Merit: 253
Twitter: @rogvirtualmoney
Bittrex...

The BTC-XVC market will remain offline due to a network attack and will be removed on May 11, 2018
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
How many exchanges are Vcash on now? I only see one, which is not a good thing for the development of the project, and I hope that more exchanges will be added.
Pages:
Jump to: