Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 607. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Why wallet is stuck on 246212 as well.

we have any addnodes?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
reptillian illuminati? Roll Eyes
what's that?
LOL

You know, the shapeshifters.... Wink those guys pulling the strings - they are out of this planet...lol
ok slowly I get an idea of it.
OMG! WTF? Shocked Grin Roll Eyes
on the other hand that would explain a lot
Cheesy

EDIT:
Now I remember I saw one of them on TV, no kidding.
It was X-Files Season 10 Episode 3 Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
what's that?
LOL

You know, the shapeshifters.... Wink those guys pulling the strings - they are out of this planet...lol
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
what's that?
LOL
@CryptoOz
The reptillian Illuminati hates Verge because it would prevent them from tracking us effectively.

I think this is a good sign.

They have fired up their flux capacitor miners and are trying to control us!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The reptillian Illuminati hates Verge because it would prevent them from tracking us effectively.

I think this is a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
 Angry
this is getting old....not as bad as yesterday.
Kicked in about same time, just over 200,000 MH and ....way less difficulty although suprnova reports 7,200 and Smarterhash reports 4859.
And still ongoing.

Who's jacking us up?  Huh

-edit Is that transaction for block 246207 the culprit, nope never mind thats just the usual block size moving with some transfers
at least I think it was.
I'm far from a block chain explorer expert.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
again a stall on the network? last block 10+ hours ago.

seems someone is really interested on Verge!

http://s13.postimg.org/g256rytav/rered.jpg

interested in being a nuisance...
Activity: 1260

seems someone is really interested on Verge!

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Hey guys yesterday i sent an email to livecoin asking if they were adding new coins and here is the repply:

Hello, are you developer or official representative of the coin?

Best regards, LiveCoin.net
---
E-mail: [email protected]
Jabber: [email protected]

On 2016-02-25 02:58,  wrote:
Hello guys i was wondering if you are looking for new coins to add,
if soo check out Verge XVC
It is a more secure, private, and evolving , a ton of developer
resources and privacy tools
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xvg-verge-powmultialgotori2pno-premineico-1365894
http://vergecurrency.com/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/#markets
You can find the dev here:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/verge
Please repply, thanks!

If dev and developers want to pick up the slack, here are your contacts!
Activity: 1260
Just to be clear...the chart was the average blocks per day RATE....without any blocks we are truly dead. Didn't think to see if all that hash came from MRR. You're right someone spent a TON of Btc to do this.

Here's the chart of the network hash last 24 hours....as expected its the reverse, the network difficulty shot up as well

a ton is an understatement.. and if its ever to happen again, it would cost a ton, again too lol

but i am working on a new retarget plan, just have to figure out what is right/fair for us.. if any devs/coders from the community have any ideas, feel free to comment on our git repo.

I was right in my assumption regarding a possible hostile look towards VERGE hehe. I think they are sort of testing Verge now it's been constant at 203.744627620 so let them burn their Fiat shit we are here and we are going nowhere.  Wink Btw I think there's no need to retarget dev I mean if this happens and they get some coins mined and keep on doing this. This is a sort of "we dont negotiate with terrorists" lol. I'm almost sure this is coming from China I'm not so sure now if it's actually hostile. Anyway they've spent at least 20 thousand dollars so far money they could had bought cheap Verges or mined combined all scrypt coins for at least 24 hours.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

We need visual comparison between the "so called" leaders of anonymity. Like an infographic or something.

Let's spell it out - obviously it needs to be done those who do not understand know no better. Lets educate the wider Crypto Community.

Can someone draw a rough sketch of what the info graph would or should look like? I might be able to get it done if so.

You can pm me the sketch, so no one has to look at your ugly drawing also :-) j/k

That's great. First thing to understand is how Tor and I2P entirely work that's key. Then understand how Cryptocurrencies (For ex. bitcoin) work I don't mean the encryption part but the path it takes and how it does it. Then demonstrate how Verge makes it possible to extend that kind of deepweb privacy into a crypto coin. There are hundreds of videos on Tor and I2P and on how Bitcoin protocol works the only part dev needs to explain maybe is how Verge does its thing. Any doubts you could get into a Q&A session with dev and clear things out. Explaining all the pros and its unique.

Here you have a smart contract coin which shares users sentiment (bets) and how it becomes something when used explanative language.
http://youtu.be/yegyih591Jo

Here another one Its a decentralized datastorage coin. It makes me want to upload stuff  Cheesy
http://youtu.be/RdGH40oUVDY

Those are all btw service coins.

Verge in the other hand is a currency coin if we can put it that way it's ultimate goal is to intermediate exchange of goods and services but so that the currency holder and his wallet are kept undisclosed at all times. In there you got a handful of currencies that want to be used so they make all excuses to tell those who are privacy centric that their currency is also very safe which is a false statement. All n all Verge is in the best possible spot possible 1st it's a currency 2nd its private
legendary
Merit: 1000
doge build the community with their faucet to spread the words

i think we need to do it

in this case we need partisipations and donations from all community
The reason DOGE used the faucet was because they had 100,000,000,000 coin supply.
Giving them away for free was the only way to get people interested. Roll Eyes

We actually have a great Dev and awesome features, people will line up to buy VERGE once they learn of it's Ability.

When VERGE was DOGED it had a maximum volume of 3.0 BTC per day rarely and quite often 0.5 BTC per day.
But the Dev kept working his ass off, and the community kept growing.
Now VERGE has 5 x the price and 5 x the Volume. So i would say people are starting to notice VERGE
This is a strong community that raised 1.5 BTC in 9 hours for ticker change at Bittrex.
Patience is the key my friend. good things come to those who wait, But great things come those with real patience. Wink

A faucet or two probably wouldn't hurt, to go along with Verge's organic growth.

I believe that there was a Digital Trip game a while back that more or less acted like one.

Faucets are good, but that Digital Trip game is the best.

ya i think more community we have ( people who have verge,it will help to spread the coins and maybe exchange interested to add us)

we don't need to much coins for it and donations from the community is needed

for sure i will donate
Activity: 377

I don't want to sound like a fudder, those are just some thoughts I have.

You're incorrect on all levels of thought regarding whats going on here FUDder.

A_McGriff -- Lets not drag out the negativity.

Activity: 178

I don't want to sound like a fudder, those are just some thoughts I have.

You're incorrect on all levels of thought regarding whats going on here FUDder.
@CryptoOz

i think we need to do it

The reason DOGE used the faucet was because they had 100,000,000,000 coin supply.

We actually have a great Dev and awesome features, people will line up to buy VERGE once they learn of it's Ability.

When VERGE was DOGED it had a maximum volume of 3.0 BTC per day rarely and quite often 0.5 BTC per day.
Now VERGE has 5 x the price and 5 x the Volume. So i would say people are starting to notice VERGE
This is a strong community that raised 1.5 BTC in 9 hours for ticker change at Bittrex.
Patience is the key my friend. good things come to those who wait, But great things come those with real patience. Wink

A faucet or two probably wouldn't hurt, to go along with Verge's organic growth.

I believe that there was a Digital Trip game a while back that more or less acted like one.

Faucets are good, but that Digital Trip game is the best.
Activity: 318
Merit: 253

i think we need to do it

Activity: 203

i think we need to do it

legendary
Merit: 1000

We need visual comparison between the "so called" leaders of anonymity. Like an infographic or something.

Let's spell it out - obviously it needs to be done those who do not understand know no better. Lets educate the wider Crypto Community.

I agree with this. Even though DEV and some others who are active here understand what i2p is, most people don't. People hear i2p tossed around and they don't truly understand why or how it could possibly be more anonymous than TOR. Furthermore, when people hear that Anoncoin is on the i2p network they don't understand how Verge could possibly be more anonymous.  I don't think people want to accept at face value that Verge is truly anonymous; they want to understand WHY it is a truly anonymous coin. This is something that could be illustrated in some kind of diagram or chart.
I also agree. maybe we need to explain to people why their anonymous coin is actually not anonymous. Cool and they have been sold a lie.

yes that definitely needs to happen

yes Agreed to make comparison

we need to asking the dev to realize it

and explaining at the op when he have time   Grin
Jump to: