Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 657. (Read 843584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
a little donation has sent  Grin

so shy to post the txid,..lol
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Bugger it sent another 0.1 BTC   are we at 1 BTC now  Grin

Address: 1BMC2XamVxqymZauyKi4Scf2FpTyvCMFKZ
TxId: 4144d5fbd4382d9fc55bbe4314bcb6cd543ad1ca638eabc97a7641503fe8c99a

Edit: Didn't see your edit. got my answer now , lol
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
the following pools have updated from dogecoindark/doged to VERGE/XVG  Cool

edit: we are up to .87BTC, ill call it .9 BTC!

keep it up, we're 2/3 there!

edit: we are at 1btc now

1BMC2XamVxqymZauyKi4Scf2FpTyvCMFKZ

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
we're at .7 BTC now, so we're about halfway there already, not bad guys  Cool

Fantastic community support going on! this is really nice to see.
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
0.17935048 sent

TxId: e5b4027dac7d1a8685d2acac4e8964d58a3614ef4f2fd58e1b6e0b59bd7b39a3
Activity: 332
Good community support !*
legendary
we're at .7 BTC now, so we're about halfway there already, not bad guys  Cool

Activity: 493
Merit: 518
Sent    0.13772400.  Don't have a tx id for it yet.

EDIT: See this block - https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/7986a40bfca30fa38029d297ddde75ae5572956b85d8f6988f9d39520a55a39d

Activity: 203
you deserve to be rewarded for your efforts DEV. Don't feel bad about having people help out, it is the least we can do.  Cool

This will show how strong we all are as a community. Wink
legendary

we're at .56 BTC already!

just .94 BTC left   Grin

if it goes over, the remaining balance will go to VERGE hosting costs. i've never asked for donations for the coin before

so i feel kinda scrubby, but i do spend what would equate to .5btc a month in just hosting doged/xvg costs, and have

been paying that over almost a year and a half.
Activity: 168
I would donate, but I'm still waiting on my monthly installment of BTC from CoinBase. Everything I have is currently tied up in XVG and MAID. :/
Activity: 396
ok, im taking up a collection for the name change on bittrex, as it was explained earlier today a coin changed names and paid, and it would be unfair to them.

please donate btc to this address for the rebrand fund (only if you can spare some)

small price to pay for all the hard work by dogedarkdev
.29980000 btc (canadian, so worth twice as much  Wink )

TxId: c2bb2afc8e217e15d1a515e67b1dc7d62388d5a284cf89482d20e1fa19098ad9
legendary
i've received 0.16 out of 1.5 so far

1.34 BTC left  Grin
legendary

Hey guys not trying to hijack your thread, but if I put a buy request in here on the bitcointalk currency exchange for say $100 worth of DOGECOIN, the person or exchange I buy it from will be able to send that dogecoin to my new windows verge-wallet I just downloaded with a receive coin address of: DHF7bKpaZaj5y2bPfLp9ZcbKPNjUfHMLsH ?

Just want to make sure I don't need to go find a dogecoin wallet also. Thanks!

No.

DOGECOINDARK (DOGED), not DOGECOIN (DOGE).

OK so if I buy a $100 in BTC worth of DOGECOINDARK (DOGED) I can have it transferred to my windows VERGE wallet then right with the WINDOWS VERGE WALLET Address?

sorry just want to get this right ...lol Didn't realize DOGED and DOGECOIN were two different coins.

affirmative. and dogecoindark technically doesn't exist anymore, as it is VERGE/XVG now
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org

Hey guys not trying to hijack your thread, but if I put a buy request in here on the bitcointalk currency exchange for say $100 worth of DOGECOIN, the person or exchange I buy it from will be able to send that dogecoin to my new windows verge-wallet I just downloaded with a receive coin address of: DHF7bKpaZaj5y2bPfLp9ZcbKPNjUfHMLsH ?

No.

OK so if I buy a $100 in BTC worth of DOGECOINDARK (DOGED) I can have it transferred to my windows VERGE wallet then right with the WINDOWS VERGE WALLET Address?

sorry just want to get this right ...lol Didn't realize DOGED and DOGECOIN were two different coins.

yes

Thanks! Going to try and buy some now...lol

No.

No apologies needed, you'll get it.  As to your question: yes. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

No.

yes
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org

No.

No.

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Send all your DOGECOIN to me, ill do a 1:1 swap for you.
Jump to: