Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 56. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
If they say July and it will come in harvest:
Who really cares?

I totally NOT AGREE with you.
IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

Well, I did checked the interview and all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed.
All JULY features will be released until tomorrow EXCEPT of the MOST important ONE, the RSK Contracts, that are not even in the August roadmap
Just curious about what you guys think... why verge and not monero? Hpw is it better? Is it better?
I'm a monero hodler, but i'd love to ar different opinions...

Public ledger and so possible implementation to also non darknet markets. Tor Android wallet. RSK smart contracts will b added. XMR ain't bad, with XVG top privacy anon coin.

Well, RSK won't be added not in July nor in August.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Main XVG dev online right know!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEg0yF8rd7M
Just curious about what you guys think... why verge and not monero? Hpw is it better? Is it better?

Public ledger and so possible implementation to also non darknet markets. Tor Android wallet. RSK smart contracts will b added. XMR ain't bad, with XVG top privacy anon coin.
According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
Who really cares?

IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?
Thinking that I bought the verge at 9 satoshi, I have a good profit Cool Cool
I believe it will have a good growth
so basically it's just because of the spec growth? what about longterm investing? I think the whole cheap buy era is slowly fading. we should start thinking which coins might survive till the end of 2018

Does Verge have anything special that monero doesn't solve better? honest question

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
so basically it's just because of the spec growth? what about longterm investing? I think the whole cheap buy era is slowly fading. we should start thinking which coins might survive till the end of 2018

Does Verge have anything special that monero doesn't solve better? honest question
Activity: 154
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
How much money does it cost to implement new technology to xvg? I mean technology like monero, dash or zcash. Do we need to bring together a group that has 1 million or more xvg and raise funds?

What? Why do you want implement anything from zcash or dash or xmr???!?
Zcash or dash aren't even anon coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Verge has a very large potential in the market, It just need to accept by community to make it big!

Verge will make an history maybe by year 2020.
Activity: 141
How much money does it cost to implement new technology to xvg? I mean technology like monero, dash or zcash. Do we need to bring together a group that has 1 million or more xvg and raise funds?
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Everything is related to BTC, and for that, everything is uncertain at the moment. Let's wait 4 - 6 weeks and the market will return to a bullish development with new hights. And the more money is comming in, the dependence to BTC will decline. Coins like verge will walk their way in the future untouched by the price of BTC.
I'm thinking to convert all my DGB in XVG, I should sell DGB now or wait some more?

Wait more for DGB, news in September 2017 from Citi Bank challenge. No SCAM for pump the corner. We do not know the winner of the Citi Bank Challenge, but we know that the result is in September 2017 Wink

I think you need to hold DGB and buy XVG   Smiley

Yes.. I believe in both projects, and I already have XVG and DGB too.

Just I think I will see XVG pump next days..

According to chart, if you follow them, you will see that a bounce will happen arround mid-end of August. This is when we might see a rise or a futher downfall. It's 50/50.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
I'm thinking to convert all my DGB in XVG, I should sell DGB now or wait some more?

Wait more for DGB, news in September 2017 from Citi Bank challenge. No SCAM for pump the corner. We do not know the winner of the Citi Bank Challenge, but we know that the result is in September 2017 Wink

Yes.. I believe in both projects, and I already have XVG and DGB too.

Just I think I will see XVG pump next days..
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
i think XVG already pump and it will circulate near to 102-160 sat thats all ..
if if if .. it will up again then max. 250 sat then fall again and it will be act like DGB
Its still tpo unpredictable XVG is for long term and in my opinion it will stay at this point then move on to next price after a few launch release .Xvg os too different with DGB we can't cpmpare its use and its market volatility. If you have XVG expect and hold it for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: