Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 67. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah honestly buy a few dollars worth of Verge every paycheck if thats all you can afford.
This will probably at least double your money and at Im sure this coin hits $0.01 at some point which is 3x profit.
Maybe eventually price is $0.10 which is 30x from right now.
Some people are calling for $1 a coin but Im trying to be conservative. That would be in five or ten years IMO if the project is still going.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
If you feel you must sell low get a job flipping burgers and HODL Verge.

(metaphorically speaking, cryptotraders are probably better qualified).
Activity: 434
I had 500,000 XVG at one point but sold them when it spiked.
I feel like the 100 to 150 satoshi is a fine price to buy and hold. I have some open orders trying to buy the dips.

But realistically we are currently at a $50 million market cap. I feel like it will be a little while before this moves up significantly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I have 23,000 of these bad boys. Is that enough for the HODL?

if that is what you are comfortable with... then yes.

If you think you should get more... then no Smiley

i have more.   im sure there are some with less.

its all in the POV of the person that controls the coins. (ie: YOU)

Activity: 537
I have 23,000 of these bad boys. Is that enough for the HODL?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
So I am really new to the ALT coin buying and trading, but I have been doing research on reading charts and have read a lot into XVG and the development team and read the papers on them and liked the road map they just put out.  I'm small fish compared to a lot of people.  I started into alt coins about a month and a half ago.  My first coin was ETH and I put in 500 USD when it was at 64 USD, then sold half of it once it hit 290.  So I could adventure into other ALT coins.  I invested half of what I got from selling my ETH into XVG at 40 sats right before the last spike and have just been holding.  I then put the other half into HMQ when it was at.10 cents.  From what I can tell from the XVG charts is that is should be on the upraise for the next 1-5 days.  However, I'm having trouble figuring out how high it will go.  Also if it does go up over those days like i think.  I want to sell some of it so I can get into another ALT, but also want to keep most of the XVG because it seems like a long term hold coin too.  What's the best way to tell when you should sell? I'm just small fish that will hold most of my XVG and I"m gonna hold all of my HMQ but want to try and keep growing my profit, so I can make things a little more interesting.  I work full time, so this has turned into a hobby that I'm really enjoying and trying to learn as much as possible to give myself the best chance at making some money on it.  Any advice of what I should read up on would be much appreciated.  Also, don't try to troll me, I have two degrees in undergrad and i'm working on my masters.  I will read right through the bullshit.  Thanks

For the most part I haven't seen much trolling in this community but that doesn't mean it won't happen if it ever does don't let it move you. 

As to strategy, I would say that at this time with so much happening in Crypto World, and at the speed that is happening, the best way would be to continue research until you feel comfortable in parking or staking your  USDs in a Coin or Asset.  Meaningful diversification is tough when your dealing with little so concentrating on a particular would probably bring greatest returns if you made the right choice.  Having a Million of anything becomes a Million USD when that choice becomes $1 in price.  I hold on to my hunch that one day, maybe not too far into the distance, a coin like $XVG is going to be worth $1.00 - of course you'll have to come to that conclusion on your own.  So for now keep researching and enjoy the ride - Cheers!

Activity: 392
verge is sickly underrated i would even say its techwise >dgb specially with smart contracts coming so theres no reason why it should not reach 2k-3k sats just this idiotic 170 sat dumpers must stop or die

Watch your words. Real Traders are doing the right move, did you saw those big sell orders are from the quick bucks traders. They just come go. be patient men:D

hodl 1 more week and atleast sell for 500 sats weak ass traders
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So I am really new to the ALT coin buying and trading, but I have been doing research on reading charts and have read a lot into XVG and the development team and read the papers on them and liked the road map they just put out.  I'm small fish compared to a lot of people.  I started into alt coins about a month and a half ago.  My first coin was ETH and I put in 500 USD when it was at 64 USD, then sold half of it once it hit 290.  So I could adventure into other ALT coins.  I invested half of what I got from selling my ETH into XVG at 40 sats right before the last spike and have just been holding.  I then put the other half into HMQ when it was at.10 cents.  From what I can tell from the XVG charts is that is should be on the upraise for the next 1-5 days.  However, I'm having trouble figuring out how high it will go.  Also if it does go up over those days like i think.  I want to sell some of it so I can get into another ALT, but also want to keep most of the XVG because it seems like a long term hold coin too.  What's the best way to tell when you should sell? I'm just small fish that will hold most of my XVG and I"m gonna hold all of my HMQ but want to try and keep growing my profit, so I can make things a little more interesting.  I work full time, so this has turned into a hobby that I'm really enjoying and trying to learn as much as possible to give myself the best chance at making some money on it.  Any advice of what I should read up on would be much appreciated.  Also, don't try to troll me, I have two degrees in undergrad and i'm working on my masters.  I will read right through the bullshit.  Thanks

I would measure the percent in growth from the last 2 previous upward spikes verge had to get an idea. I think 400% to 600 %. Check out Tai Zen on Youtube for great advice on coins for long term hold. He does in debt research and alls you have to do is watch his videos. I wouldn't sell verge because like you said, this coin has high potential and crazy growth. Over 2000 percent in 34 days. As for selling, everyone has their own strategy and I can't say I'm the best at it but I take profit when it drops back down to a support level (use 1 day chart). I usually take away 80 to 85 percent of the growth.
Activity: 36
verge is sickly underrated i would even say its techwise >dgb specially with smart contracts coming so theres no reason why it should not reach 2k-3k sats just this idiotic 170 sat dumpers must stop or die

Watch your words. Real Traders are doing the right move, did you saw those big sell orders are from the quick bucks traders. They just come go. be patient men:D
Activity: 3
So then if i got in at such a low price, it sounds like I should just hold for the long run.  Do you know much about HMQ because I little of doubled my money on that one so could sell some of that to get into other alts?  However, I like HMQ goals but think they are very lofty and hard to really pull off.
Activity: 392
Activity: 3
My Trading is based on days chart. You probably see the triangle pattern and dropping volume. I see the Resistance level at 169 satoshi. It's going to break soon it's just a matter of when now. The ascending support line from 35 satoshi on June 1st till now was been respected and tested 4 times. It ain't gonna drop pass that support. As far as how much it goes up by I'm being conservative because of it could go up higher.

kel-alt -
I am seeing about 230 sat about July 4 based on trend line 35, 98, 136 sat.
This would be about $.0058 at current BTC. None of my trend lines have worked
so far. I wish you could post a pic of yours. Go Verge!

Change your chart to 1 day. start your support line at 30 satoshi on June 1st. Connect your support line to June 11th at the lowest wick at 97 satoshi. extend the line up and you will see it connects to the next 3 wicks. The upward breakout is probably gonna happen a little before or after it hits that support line. It's getting really close. I'd say 1 to 3 days time for the move up.
Activity: 364
is Verge premined ? if yes What happened if dev dump it suddenly  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 113
My Trading is based on days chart. You probably see the triangle pattern and dropping volume. I see the Resistance level at 169 satoshi. It's going to break soon it's just a matter of when now. The ascending support line from 35 satoshi on June 1st till now was been respected and tested 4 times. It ain't gonna drop pass that support. As far as how much it goes up by I'm being conservative because of it could go up higher.

kel-alt -
I am seeing about 230 sat about July 4 based on trend line 35, 98, 136 sat.
This would be about $.0058 at current BTC. None of my trend lines have worked
so far. I wish you could post a pic of yours. Go Verge!
Activity: 110
VERGE CURRENCY is a quality project with a well defined and needed purpose for existence.  We are a Crypto Currency with an emphasis on privacy. 

There so many nonsensical, redundant projects sprouting up everywhere that it amazes me that people are just throwing money at these things like there's no tomorrow.  So reminiscent of 1999 with things like Pets.com

Folks will be crying as they see their cash evaporate like a mist facing the morning sun.  More than ever it's time to get a grip on unfettered greed and let good ole wisdom, common sense and experience be the order of the day.  Every time I do this survey of the Crypto Space I get more and more excited about $XVG.  All the fundamentals are in place with this coin and the need for what we offer is ever increasing.  One would think that as time passes $XVG has less and less of an opportunity to establish itself inline with its goals but with the ever increasing introduction of all these redundant crazy projects we now have a greater opportunity than ever before.  Now I'm not saying that this scenario will last long but what I am saying is that for now we have an incredible opportunity to gain wealth through strengthening our position with $XVG.  It's time to Hold, it's time to buy more if we can, and hold.  The market is volatile but if you want to build wealth you'll weather your holdings of $XVGs, and you'll see your fortune grow.

Don't sell, and if you must, sell for way more than what you bought for.  Don't get desperate you won't regret it.  If you like to play the waves just make sure you don't get priced out.  A spike will come that'll change the landscape forever and you won't be able to get back to the position you once held.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

Dont feed the trolls!   
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
is it dead coin or not ?
Nah. it is not a dead coin. The price continues to rise and it just has been existed in the top 100 market cap coin. Soon, people will buy more xvg because of the inside technology which is powerful and stronger than bitcoin
It's only beginning. Go read Their black paper. Just google it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
is it dead coin or not ?
Pages:
Jump to: