Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 65. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Your xvg will get bought,. Did you see the digging Cheesy

Btw dont feed the trolls
Activity: 38
Good time to load up on Verge. It will get pumped soon.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Fake Pump Cheesy and after one day back to 116sat Cheesy

stop posting daily negativity Wink thankyou

that is my opinion Wink Last time 250sat and back to 116sat Wink

The pattern has been 150-160 then down to 110-120 and repeat for a while now.  The problem is that one day it's not going to go back down.  But I was buying at 3 so I can't complain one way or another.

That is the same, one week later...

https://gyazo.com/9c855d967d55601eec0178dcb8c6b689
To remain objective is healthy, to focus on negativity disallows one to see potential.  I would recommend objectivity but also a positive outlook.  $XVG has much potential beyond these, sometimes unfounded charts.  Just look at the Bitcoin Chart, I'm sure no one would be complaining owning a few million BTCs.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

The pattern has been 150-160 then down to 110-120 and repeat for a while now.  The problem is that one day it's not going to go back down.  But I was buying at 3 so I can't complain one way or another.

Almost every valuable coin started out at 1 sat and now look at them.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

The pattern has been 150-160 then down to 110-120 and repeat for a while now.  The problem is that one day it's not going to go back down.  But I was buying at 3 so I can't complain one way or another.

That is the same, one week later...

https://gyazo.com/9c855d967d55601eec0178dcb8c6b689
Activity: 534

The pattern has been 150-160 then down to 110-120 and repeat for a while now.  The problem is that one day it's not going to go back down.  But I was buying at 3 so I can't complain one way or another.

Activity: 101

Activity: 99
I watched one podcast and an interview with Sunerok (XVG dev) mentioned above and my feeling is that technology behind this coin and vision of public ledger (you send XVG to someone and both parties know transaction details) combined with user privacy (user's IP addresses are hidden and cannot be sniffed by watching traffic between node servers) is promising and there always will be demand for some kind of technology (Bitcoin had similar vision but user privacy is not the concern anymore). Sunerok is really strong when talking about technical issues but clearly he realizes that XVG is lacking some adoption and economy behind it. There is need for community and adoption now. The best what devs can do now is to raise awareness and draw more people and devs to the community. Until that XVG will have low value and it will be vulnerable for price manipulations.
Yes, more adoption will make this coin priceless. Dev is already busy will all other works. If someone in the community has good experience of marketing, it would be great help to the community. He/she can come forward and take charge of the marketing aspect of the xvg. This will be win-win situation for all.

This is something everyone with an fb profile can participate in. Targeted ads are very cheap and very effective. Throw $5 a month at it. I use them for my business and it has become the most useful marketing dollars that I have spent. Grab an image, short description and link it to the xvg page or wherever. Target via keywords and interests. I think I will start one now.
Activity: 110
Okay the first thing people here should know that verge has jumped from below 10sat to almost ATH of 240sat within few months.
It really hasn't. It was pumped, and is stable around 120. That's far from promising given the market as a whole in the same span of time.
The fact is WE NEED TO BE AT 500 SATS RIGHT NOW!  If you're a holder of $XVG don't give your eyes rest till you see this a reality.  500 SATS no exceptions.
Activity: 99
Glad too see that the downtrend seems to be over and verge stabilized around 130-140sat. Do you guys thin verge will go through the 200sat wall in July?
I don't see why it will, unless it is artificially pumped. I think I made a mistake on this one. At least for my anticipated window. How do you guys feel about the dev? I've been digging into his footprint and he seems a little, ahh nutty. Sharp, but out there. How long has he been working on the project?

Have you tried Google?  Or the verge website? The Genesis of this project was February 2014 I think. Don't hold me to it.

I have had a few interactions with the dev since early 2016 and I think a lot of him. Very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier about my investment in xvg either. I bought in initially when it was practically free.
So you're biased then?

You asked what we felt about him and etc. I answered. I have a lot of verge and have an interest in its long term growth. I had friendly/helpful  exchange with the dev. If any of that makes me biased, then I'll wear it.
Activity: 98
Okay the first thing people here should know that verge has jumped from below 10sat to almost ATH of 240sat within few months.
It really hasn't. It was pumped, and is stable around 120. That's far from promising given the market as a whole in the same span of time.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
i think we need find a good company who adopt verge to sell their ICO
Activity: 4
I watched one podcast and an interview with Sunerok (XVG dev) mentioned above and my feeling is that technology behind this coin and vision of public ledger (you send XVG to someone and both parties know transaction details) combined with user privacy (user's IP addresses are hidden and cannot be sniffed by watching traffic between node servers) is promising and there always will be demand for some kind of technology (Bitcoin had similar vision but user privacy is not the concern anymore). Sunerok is really strong when talking about technical issues but clearly he realizes that XVG is lacking some adoption and economy behind it. There is need for community and adoption now. The best what devs can do now is to raise awareness and draw more people and devs to the community. Until that XVG will have low value and it will be vulnerable for price manipulations.
Activity: 2
I think verge will grow by the end of this year.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
The problem is XVG is generating 0 buzz while the Dev goes conspiracy theorist nut in every interview. I'm going to dump it if it ever gets pumped to 200 again.

You seem to talk a lot of crap about your own investment with nothing to back any of it up. You sound like a noob.

The dev is great, and if anyone is a "nut" it's you talking about dumping something you're supposedly holding. There's plenty going on these next few weeks to make it go up. How about you just dump now and get lost? Hate to see you make any money off it when you talk so much shit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Glad too see that the downtrend seems to be over and verge stabilized around 130-140sat. Do you guys thin verge will go through the 200sat wall in July?
I don't see why it will, unless it is artificially pumped. I think I made a mistake on this one. At least for my anticipated window. How do you guys feel about the dev? I've been digging into his footprint and he seems a little, ahh nutty. Sharp, but out there. How long has he been working on the project?

Have you tried Google?  Or the verge website? The Genesis of this project was February 2014 I think. Don't hold me to it.

I have had a few interactions with the dev since early 2016 and I think a lot of him. Very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier about my investment in xvg either. I bought in initially when it was practically free.
So you're biased then?
The problem is XVG is generating 0 buzz while the Dev goes conspiracy theorist nut in every interview. I'm going to dump it if it ever gets pumped to 200 again.
Pages:
Jump to: