Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 63. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
XVG android tor wallet is completed and now its in beta testing mode plus lots of stuff coming in July. Be ready guys, fasten your seatbelts because July is gonna be the Verge Month!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
$xvg to BTC this summer.
Activity: 560
Chart looks due for some upside here.  Grin
Activity: 29
is verge being run by 1 dev ?

Verge is being run by the urgent need of having a cryptocurrency that is untraceable, fast and is capable of hiding our ass from people trying to fuck us.
Activity: 31
is verge being run by 1 dev ?
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
I think Verge has big potential but crypto is in bubble now so everyone invests into ICOs. It is problematic to make people invest into coins like Verge. They would see it as dead investment.
Activity: 358
Next day is big pump day? The last two weeks show me that the friday was the pump day.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I have hard feeling that after one year and one day it will somewhere on 3500-5000 satoshi. If not market crash.
But some peoples have millions XVG they can sell it also on .05 or so and they will have big earn. So we will see in graph maybe many big dumps and next pumps until it arrive to 1dollar.
I think no need panic only wait when time come to acceptable price for every us.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
If bitcoin steadily climb up again, that .012 might become .05 cents by next year or possible by this year? No one can ever predict cryptocurrency is always putting us everybody in volatile state.

Yes, of course the price of XVG is bound to Bitcoin. However, before we can talk about .05 cents, we have to see XVG going up to 500 sats (or even better) 1000 sats. If this breakout goes hand in hand with the steady Bitcoin climb up, I see .05 $ beginning next year as well for XVG.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
If bitcoin steadily climb up again, that .012 might become .05 cents by next year or possible by this year? No one can ever predict cryptocurrency is always putting us everybody in volatile state.
Activity: 69
I'd be happy to see it break 500-1000 SATs. $1? that might be years away.

I get what your saying, it's just that I've experienced this type of growth with other Coins that shared similar fundamentals to those of $XVG that it's very difficult not to see the same happen to this Coin - it's hard to ignore.

Overall we're entering a different sphere of how things are evolving, and at the top of it all is "Technological Change".  Look into Vernor Vinge's ideas about exponentially accelerating technological change.  Really cool ideas that might help one to see that the $1.00 mark is not as far as one might think.

$XVG to $1.00

We already come from far, considering that only recently XVG was priced in the single Satoshi area. $1 may be too far- fetched for now, being realistic, I would be happy with a break of the 500 mark mid- term

what is 500 mark? Half a dollar?

Talking about 500 satoshis mark, which is (right now) 0,012$
Activity: 29
its 1 cent
Activity: 190

I get what your saying, it's just that I've experienced this type of growth with other Coins that shared similar fundamentals to those of $XVG that it's very difficult not to see the same happen to this Coin - it's hard to ignore.

Overall we're entering a different sphere of how things are evolving, and at the top of it all is "Technological Change".  Look into Vernor Vinge's ideas about exponentially accelerating technological change.  Really cool ideas that might help one to see that the $1.00 mark is not as far as one might think.

$XVG to $1.00

We already come from far, considering that only recently XVG was priced in the single Satoshi area. $1 may be too far- fetched for now, being realistic, I would be happy with a break of the 500 mark mid- term

what is 500 mark? Half a dollar?
Activity: 518

seeing trends in other lesser coins, i dont think its that far
Activity: 129

$XVG to $1.00

Activity: 110

$XVG to $1.00

Activity: 10
Activity: 110
Considering there are 16,555,000,000 XVG, is it even possible for this coin to reach 1$ one day? Realistically speaking.

It's really a "mental barrier", the $1 that is, since we immediately associate that price with a market cap of 16.5 Billion.  I get it, that sounds far fetched at this point.  But if you think in terms of "Mass Adoption" a market cap of 16.5 Billion is miniscule. Think Micro Payment Currency, think a ton of people using the coin to transact daily living transactions.

I saw a particular coin go up 1000s of percents since there announcement of being made part of BitCart and the ability to purchase from Amazon.  I'm not pitching that coin now; very few people can now afford a million of those, so don't tell me anything like "you're reading a pitch between the lines", I'm simply making a case of how important adoption is and I'm using factual data to back it up.

So, with that said if you can overcome the temporary "mental barrier" you'll be able to see $XVG at $1.00 and then you'll be able to hold on to your Verges through the roller coaster ride that's sure to come before we see that $1.00 mark.  But think on this:  (Number of $XVGs you hold x $1.00) = X, what will X be for you?

Cheers!
Activity: 113
Considering there are 16,555,000,000 XVG, is it even possible for this coin to reach 1$ one day? Realistically speaking.

That's all speculation, but look at the total market capitalization in 2015. It was about 5B? This year we have already reached over 115B. Was this already the peak? Could be, but my guess is that in 2020 we will think back to the 100B Market like we do now to the 5B in 2015.

So short Term? No. But who thought two years ago that Bitcoin will be worth 3k?

Exactly, what is stopping the growing market to reach 1,000b? So any valuable coin can still go 100-1000x

kel-alt -
Brother John F was interviewed recently on YT channel I can't remember - he said 1 trillion crypto MC
by the end of this year! and I started counting my chickens...I think he is smarter than me because he
is a strong gold and silver store of value guy and started BTC six years ago. He says he predicted 100
billion MC by this year end in subscription newsletter, so he was right, in the right direction, off on time. The
best coins should get most of this. If Verge gets 1/100 th of 1 t, 10,000,000,000 divide 14,000,000,000
XVG is $.7142. I would think this would be a minimum for a coin as good as Verge. I would be unbelievably pleased with this price. If you have 1.5 m XVG x $.7124 = $1,071,300 !!
If Verge goes to one tenth ZEC or XMR - you do the math! Go Verge!
Activity: 131
-

That's all speculation, but look at the total market capitalization in 2015. It was about 5B? This year we have already reached over 115B. Was this already the peak? Could be, but my guess is that in 2020 we will think back to the 100B Market like we do now to the 5B in 2015.

So short Term? No. But who thought two years ago that Bitcoin will be worth 3k?

Exactly, what is stopping the growing market to reach 1,000b? So any valuable coin can still go 100-1000x
Pages:
Jump to: