Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 62. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
xvg from 2 stats to 200stats, stable around 120stats.  no idea what the math is on that.  but it does mean its all good Smiley

yeah its something that only crypto can give you really a surprise rise no one expect this to happen aside from the dev and the circle supporters but now that the value is fighting from 120 sat and up to 150 sat its really amazing and I see there's more to come coming out from this project. better to look forward buy and hold for sure gain.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I believe in this coin. Showin good results now.
Here is a good article about it
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tobeingawhale/verge-price-prediction
Activity: 29
aaaaaannd its gone Smiley

now heading for the wall at 139sats!!!
Activity: 32
And 30BTC wall at 139...
Lets eat up that 50BTC wall at 131sats already!!!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
xvg from 2 stats to 200stats, stable around 120stats.  no idea what the math is on that.  but it does mean its all good Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Haha, RDD and XVG will comeback soon, don't panic seller if you not want miss opportunity become to Millionaire Dollar in future =)). XVG will like as XRP in begin 2017 Cheesy

Nope. XRP is better as XVG sry. XVG dumped every time back to 100sat
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Haha, RDD and XVG will comeback soon, don't panic seller if you not want miss opportunity become to Millionaire Dollar in future =)). XVG will like as XRP in begin 2017 Cheesy
Activity: 21
Yes, like some others!
SIA and Ans are going fine, too!
 Grin
its going up again!  Grin
Activity: 34
I'm still holding XVG. Techs interesting, even of paramount importance yada yada. As an investor why would I support this coin over XMR or PIVX? It looks like a joke on the Bittrex.
Take a look at this interview with the developer of Verge : http://blog.secwire.net/interview-verge-developer/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm still holding XVG. Techs interesting, even of paramount importance yada yada. As an investor why would I support this coin over XMR or PIVX? It looks like a joke on the Bittrex.
Activity: 34
Any news about RSK?
RSK is still in testnet phase for bitcoin. When it'll be officially launched then it'll not take much time to implement in verge Cheesy
Maybe, maximum 2/3 weeks required after that. Now its time to fill your bags as much as you can!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
Any news about RSK?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
wow, verge price is quite stable for a dipping market! it's actually 0% change now at 115 sat
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Hey guys is there a bootstrap I can use for the windows wallet??   Huh

you can download it at vergecurrency.de
Activity: 4
Hi, folks, do you expect any effect of Bitcoin UASF on Verge price?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey guys is there a bootstrap I can use for the windows wallet??   Huh
Activity: 560
XVG android tor wallet is completed and now its in beta testing mode plus lots of stuff coming in July. Be ready guys, fasten your seatbelts because July is gonna be the Verge Month!!!

Seatbelts fastened, seat in upright position.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: