Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 92. (Read 243738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Looks like 5 sats is the new floor?
Slowly but surely gaining.

Yeah still a guaranteed doubling of money when the whales pump it. So not bad.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Looks like 5 sats is the new floor?
Slowly but surely gaining.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Verge has a conVERGEnce  Wink of events in the near future:

• bitcoin halving
  • VERGE full anon wallet release
  • VERGE halving (estimated 2 months from now)

#strongbuy
legendary
Looks like the threes are gone in the last 24 hours on trex.
fun while it lasted.......you want more you better buy now.  Grin
yup need some news... nothing will happen with out news. I bought some at 4 sat yesterday as an accident. I am really gutted actually as it was a mistake Sad

lol; meanwhile I keep buying and 3 keeps stacking...  Stay sad if you want guys.

I'm not worried about their feelings, they're only chasing pumps.

Long and strong here.

hm....  is this where someone (not me)  says...

Thats what she s....     well, i'll just leave that open Smiley
g

lolz Grin
legendary
well, BtC comes back down to earth and XVG....eases up a tick.
Com'on Verge!  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
yup need some news... nothing will happen with out news. I bought some at 4 sat yesterday as an accident. I am really gutted actually as it was a mistake Sad

lol; meanwhile I keep buying and 3 keeps stacking...  Stay sad if you want guys.

Long and strong here.

hm....  is this where someone (not me)  says...

Thats what she s....     well, i'll just leave that open Smiley
g

Long and strong here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
legendary
BtC is down to 625$ US today.....and we're still stuck in a rut.  Huh
Activity: 146
BTC going down a bit, I'm expecting more buys  Cool

It's sad to see that most all coins were going up when BTC increased, and now that BTC falls they are going up more, and we (Verge) fell and now has stayed right where it has been and no damn Volume.  What happened to the 300 BTC volume days!!  DAMN!!!!!!   Huh Cry
Merit: 504
BTC going down a bit, I'm expecting more buys  Cool
im wishing i had extra btc.   i have all my excess loaned out...

i could be so much with that..  (cry)
legendary
Reminds me of an old joke....
What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind as he hits your windshield?

His ass.  Grin

Have to do something to lighten the mood.
I just keep buying 1,000,000 xvg at zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,three.
While I watch shitcoins like ribbitrewards (sounds like a kids show) rise and sell for .00000176

Crypto is a mystery to me sometimes.

if your getting hung up on that...

you shouldnt lean so close to the windshield while driving...

Grin Grin

Merit: 513
I don't really know much about Feathercoin, but it has a dedicated and active community. Bought some at 2500, sold at 4000 a day later. If I'd only known Tongue

it's what I call........Life in the rearview mirror.

Yeah, I know… I'm getting less and less hung up on things like that, though.
legendary
I don't really know much about Feathercoin, but it has a dedicated and active community. Bought some at 2500, sold at 4000 a day later. If I'd only known Tongue

it's what I call........Life in the rearview mirror.
Merit: 513
javascript:void(0);
Sounds like it was last of what he was holding and just wanted to end it.
I've been there before on other coins where you just finally say screw it.  Roll Eyes

Still buying XVG though......if it ever goes up and BtC down a little (or hell even better if XVG goes up and Btc stays the same or higher) we can all relax a little.

Weird thing is there's alts out there gaing percentages . 12 coins on 'trex have gained 20% to 50% only a few though have much volume.
Feathercoin has a whopping 115 BtC volume and 27% increase. That's a nice day's performance.

Yeah now why do you suppose people are buying shit Alt coins and not the best one that is in existence...VERGE??  What the hell??   Huh Huh

Activity: 146
javascript:void(0);
Sounds like it was last of what he was holding and just wanted to end it.
I've been there before on other coins where you just finally say screw it.  Roll Eyes

Still buying XVG though......if it ever goes up and BtC down a little (or hell even better if XVG goes up and Btc stays the same or higher) we can all relax a little.

Weird thing is there's alts out there gaing percentages . 12 coins on 'trex have gained 20% to 50% only a few though have much volume.
Feathercoin has a whopping 115 BtC volume and 27% increase. That's a nice day's performance.

Yeah now why do you suppose people are buying shit Alt coins and not the best one that is in existence...VERGE??  What the hell??   Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: