Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 20. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This vPoS is killing this coin. Only the top address is gaining, everybody else is losing big time. 1 sat in a few days.

vPoS is doing what it's supposed to do, and killing isn't it.
You do not have the patience to see this coin finish its
initial distribution. That's all.

Don't worry guys this is not dumping this is only distribution.
Distribution new name for dumping  Cheesy

You expect a coin that will go from 88 million to a billion to maintain the same price?
I am sure those D's in math are well deserved. Read the specs.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
is it a good entry point now?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
This vPoS is killing this coin. Only the top address is gaining, everybody else is losing big time. 1 sat in a few days.

Don't worry guys this is not dumping this is only distribution.
Distribution new name for dumping  Cheesy
Activity: 203

You didn't know why?because this is new form of scam.
Besides from the beginning this coin looked like scam. Big hash somewhere on the side and high vpos only for this who have big amount of coin etc
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I am out, its obvious something is wrong
Activity: 42

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Nice coin!
I've just invested some money in it on Bittrex with these low prices  Wink
Activity: 378
Activity: 132
Looks like fun, might buy
Activity: 379
I wonder why most of people not staking at this phase. Only 10-17 millions of CC are staking now, this is only 10% of total coins.
It seems we will have much less than 730 millions coins after high POS.

Actually there are more coins staking than that, smart money just made it to the 10% slab by checking the rich list.

Well we will see Wink I based my predictions on the growth between block 5084 and 7452, but if more people make it to the 5 or 10% slab it will definitely be higher. But then again that must drive up the price also Wink
Activity: 14
I wonder why most of people not staking at this phase. Only 10-17 millions of CC are staking now, this is only 10% of total coins.

Actually there are more coins staking than that, smart money just made it to the 10% slab by checking the rich list.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 379
letting?
 Price drop is natural, it happens on the best of coins and the worst of coins.
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.

Nice Dev, you can help a lot posting at least 1 time at day, let the people know you still active and working Smiley
Im sure the price goes to 200 sats in the next days

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 100 times the supply of CC.    
Not 100:
"moneysupply" : 114302728.40535697
That is 800 times less than DOGE.

Interesting how much will be moneysupply after vPOS ends...

I did some calculations and I think that, if there is not much change in the percentage of coins that will be staked and if people are not accumulating much more to get a bigger stake (>1%), at the end of HighVPOS the amount of coins will not exceed 730,000,000, so even stay under 1 billion. Of course that can change with more people staking a higher percentage (more coins) or if more people decide not to stake (less coins) Wink
Activity: 58
The CyberCoin excellent transaction speed is very good!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

letting?
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.

wel spoken
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
letting?
no more no less.

Nice Dev, you can help a lot posting at least 1 time at day, let the people know you still active and working Smiley

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 100 times the supply of CC.    
Not 100:
"moneysupply" : 114302728.40535697
That is 800 times less than DOGE.

Interesting how much will be moneysupply after vPOS ends...
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
letting?
no more no less.

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 1000 times the supply of CC.    
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

letting?
no more no less.

Undecided Of course you can influence the price much more than any other person can. You are the Dev, you decide what is the plan for the coin development, and whether you are going to give any real value to the coin (roadmap/whitepaper/updates/adoption), or just let it lose its cost proportionally to the high inflation rate during vPos.

All this reminds me very much of the notorious Intellect coin...
Activity: 392
TimSweat

letting?
no more no less.
Glad you finally respond . We will see I guess . I guess WHAT i was looking for was updates . That is what I meant by letting it drop . So when will there be an update ? I know you said one before and after vpos . .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I hope what you say be true dev, let CC to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: