Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 21. (Read 72019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
letting?
 Price drop is natural, it happens on the best of coins and the worst of coins.
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.

I like that. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

letting?
 Price drop is natural, it happens on the best of coins and the worst of coins.
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

What's your expected price ?
Coin Supply  98847864.98420906 CC
And 100000000 soon

Well considering it started out very well on all 3 exchanges , why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now . Cause its not being tended to everyone is loosing money now . People are dumping at nothing . me I got 35k , and i spent 0.05233292 to rent hash to mine that much . cause I a small timer right now . and I take a 50% loss if I sell now as opposed to the other day when I couldnt get my coins there and held out after I could cause it was doing so well . But now no one wants to back there coins up and do nothing to save the value it could have . So you tell me .

First of all I never told you I need it below 200 sats and everyone is loosing money now and you lose? just cut loss!! it's demand and supply !! nobody can control!!

with vPOS who rich people will get richer and dumping and sure 1 satoshi is possible after 15 days!!

Seriously, it's your own fault for not dumping and not understanding the specs of this coin. I never bought or mined this coin due to the way underlying economic base of this coin is. The right time to buy will be after vPOS ends, it will dump, dump and dump some more until then. Knightdk is totally correct, I will not be surprised to see this at 1sat by end of vPOS. Then maybe ill get into this coin, that is if dev will even still be active   Roll Eyes

and you too have no clue .  moind you own .
Activity: 27

And 100000000 soon

Well considering it started out very well on all 3 exchanges , why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now . Cause its not being tended to everyone is loosing money now . People are dumping at nothing . me I got 35k , and i spent 0.05233292 to rent hash to mine that much . cause I a small timer right now . and I take a 50% loss if I sell now as opposed to the other day when I couldnt get my coins there and held out after I could cause it was doing so well . But now no one wants to back there coins up and do nothing to save the value it could have . So you tell me .

First of all I never told you I need it below 200 sats and everyone is loosing money now and you lose? just cut loss!! it's demand and supply !! nobody can control!!

with vPOS who rich people will get richer and dumping and sure 1 satoshi is possible after 15 days!!

Seriously, it's your own fault for not dumping and not understanding the specs of this coin. I never bought or mined this coin due to the way underlying economic base of this coin is. The right time to buy will be after vPOS ends, it will dump, dump and dump some more until then. Knightdk is totally correct, I will not be surprised to see this at 1sat by end of vPOS. Then maybe ill get into this coin, that is if dev will even still be active   Roll Eyes
TimSweat

Coin Supply  98847864.98420906 CC
And 100000000 soon

Get your head out your ass , I guess another what they call it ? oh yea scam coin . get rich dump the fuck out of it .

I never said you told anyone it needed to be below 200 , apparently you know a little more than , Hey I'll make several btc off this and screw the rest . Let the coin die . I'll take my loss .
some people are just to blind . man o man .

Be polite kid! and read your sentence again "why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now"

No more discussing with kid especially no brain kid!!!

Oh nothing better to add , Now I'm a kid . You got no clue . Wrong one to be calling a kid .
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code

And 100000000 soon

Get your head out your ass , I guess another what they call it ? oh yea scam coin . get rich dump the fuck out of it .

I never said you told anyone it needed to be below 200 , apparently you know a little more than , Hey I'll make several btc off this and screw the rest . Let the coin die . I'll take my loss .

Be polite kid! and read your sentence again "why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now"

No more discussing with kid especially no brain kid!!!
Activity: 398
If this "dev" has any plans for this coin (big IF), they should have been known from the start. Doesnt need to be 20 pages for now, but the general ideas. Outlining them is like 5 minutes of work. How people can accept this "buy now I will tell you what you bought in 2 weeks" nonsense is beyond me.

There is absolutely no reason for not outlining the ideas other than inisder trading and ripping of people. Or there are no ideas. And a new coin next week. As simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Whoever ask about coins distribution, my question was is this coin some real reason to exist or it is the same crap as other 500+ coins Smiley
According to me this is classical pump/dump coin and I guess I know who is behind it. The time will show.

Who said that 4 days ago?!  Grin
Guys you'll never learn...
TimSweat

And 100000000 soon

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It needs white paper and plans for coin. Its been a couple of days since dev said it would be added. Is today the day??
staff
Just writing some code

And 100000000 soon

TimSweat

And 100000000 soon

staff
Just writing some code

And 100000000 soon
TimSweat
why my withdrawal unconfirmed?this wd 1 hours ago
Date: 4/4/2015 20:04
To: bs CQgkooMAgKqdphRYwMKasxnnG61jGQUPwg
Debit: -237007.40 CC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 CC
Net amount: -237007.4001 CC
Transaction ID: b1831c72a53d551f34a46c9d390aa3022b4f9cae29b23b370cbeaaad2648c021-000

when you send coins to the wallet wait for 10 confirms before combining inputs.
This happens sometimes so rescan wallet or try repairwallet in console.
always keep backup of your wallet.dat before attempting anything.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
why my withdrawal unconfirmed?this wd 1 hours ago
Date: 4/4/2015 20:04
To: bs CQgkooMAgKqdphRYwMKasxnnG61jGQUPwg
Debit: -237007.40 CC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 CC
Net amount: -237007.4001 CC
Transaction ID: b1831c72a53d551f34a46c9d390aa3022b4f9cae29b23b370cbeaaad2648c021-000
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dev any news about roadmap?

Yes we will release roadmap after the 15 day HiGh vPoS distribution, however, we will release the whitepaper in the next couple of days.
crave masternodes being tested Shocked

Whats that got to do with cybercoin ?

you need to excuse him, Balls Deep tests do that to a person.

Well I'm just curious since the price started out decent and then it seem to have dumped and continuing that way . I only have like 35k . An I put alot into mining what little bit I do have . I like the cion and would like to see it go way up and stay that way unlike some other . I think some aspect of plans would go a long way .

Agreed
TimSweat
crave masternodes being tested Shocked

Whats that got to do with cybercoin ?

you need to excuse him, Balls Deep tests do that to a person.

Well I'm just curious since the price started out decent and then it seem to have dumped and continuing that way . I only have like 35k . An I put alot into mining what little bit I do have . I like the cion and would like to see it go way up and stay that way unlike some other . I think some aspect of plans would go a long way .

Yes we will release roadmap after the 15 day HiGh vPoS distribution, however, we will release the whitepaper in the next couple of days.
staff
Just writing some code
Pages:
Jump to: