Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 15. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
staking is working fine over here.
Activity: 42

Yes I will go get some rest and come back after Fork to make the announcement.
Things should be better tomorrow.
Activity: 27
Look like it going good.

Hup Hup Hup Dev.  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
my staking is working.. just really slow today.. had 4 transactions between midnight and 5:30 am.. my wallet says expected time to earn reward is 3 seconds

= sync is ok at new wallet
= my new wallet says expected time to earn reward is 11301 days
= last 24 hours just 5 stakes
= last stake is about 5 hours ago
= just 58 conf after 5 hours
= what happens DEV?

in the last 20 mins the wallet is working better now the block are coming in at a good rate , at least for me

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
my staking is working.. just really slow today.. had 4 transactions between midnight and 5:30 am.. my wallet says expected time to earn reward is 3 seconds

= sync is ok at new wallet
= my new wallet says expected time to earn reward is 11301 days. I restarted but still remain at this time.
= last 24 hours just 5 stakes
= last stake is about 5 hours ago
= just 58 conf after 5 hours
= what happens DEV?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TEAM BTX
thanks for the quick reply dev

Difficulty adjustments cause this, the chain is supposed to have ~ 1350 blocks per 24 hours
so if blocks came in too fast at one point the difficulty will adjust to slow down the chain.
 This happens on every chain even BTC. Also transfers will not confirm until the proper amount
blocks are confirmed.

Thank you for the update  Smiley

Difficulty adjustments cause this, the chain is supposed to have ~ 1350 blocks per 24 hours
so if blocks came in too fast at one point the difficulty will adjust to slow down the chain.
 This happens on every chain even BTC. Also transfers will not confirm until the proper amount
of blocks are confirmed.

Edit: Restart your wallet if your estimated time for staking is not changing for a long period of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TEAM BTX
staking not working? transfers dont seem to be working either properly?

My staking is working, but  blocks are slow today  In 1 hr 15 confirmations . on Wednesday I was getting like 40 to 60  confirmations  hr.

I did send a Messages to CyberCoinDev

Activity: 728
staking not working? transfers dont seem to be working either properly?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
"moneysupply" : 323299070.70907307,

Less than 800 blocks to fork. After the fork please do not send coins to an exchange unless you know
they updated the client. If you have any issues with an exchange please use the support ticket system
to resolve it.

We will release our roadmap tomorrow, along with some bounties for several tasks.

∁yber∁oin has done well so far in the distribution phase, and will do better in the development phase.
Coins come and go, developers come and go, but ∁yber∁oin is here to stay.

We have already went through organized fud, and most likely will go through some more. This thread
is and will always be open to anyone to express their opinion good or bad, as long as they maintain
a level of civility. Please refrain from mentioning other coin projects by name, using extremely large
text, or using foul language and we can deal with the rest.

After the announcement we will update the community on progress every opportunity we get. All we
can promise you is this, our code will not be copy paste, and it will be unique to ∁yber∁oin.

∁∁ dev team

Bittrex Exchange:  Updated
C-Cex Exchange:   Updated
Yobit Exchange:    Updated

Activity: 588
I'm curious what will dev bring after the fork, a roadmap or something?
Hi folks

Yes i really hope the coin will rise towards 200+ sat fast!

Looking forward with impatience, to the announcement tomorrow (friday)!

I hope the powerful traders, see the pricewise opportunity and bring this coin upwards.

Vademecum1974

Yes I also Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow (friday)!  Smiley

by the way dose any one know why the blocks are slow today ?

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi folks

Yes i really hope the coin will rise towards 200+ sat fast!

Looking forward with impatience, to the announcement tomorrow (friday)!

I hope the powerful traders, see the pricewise opportunity and bring this coin upwards.

Vademecum1974
Great coin, very good project and dev involved in the development.
What more could you want.

Soon ridiculous prices leave behind.

Yes  Great coin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Great coin, very good project and dev involved in the development.
What more could you want.

Soon ridiculous prices leave behind.
CC will be bigger than Crave soon...get it while it's dirt cheap  Cool

funny guy ...  Grin

less than 1 week left till 1 sat

With  community support of this coin  it can be more than 1 sat in a week , what I see this coin can be 200 sat or more. some guys are here for the fast buck then they get out . we all got to give the coins a chance , I have seen coins go from 50 sat to 500 sat  then to 2500 all in 2 1/2 weeks .

so let all give the coin a chance and support this coin.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

∁yber∁oin Update:

∁∁ Wallets on OP have been updated to the latest fork, please download and update your wallet before block 12000.

Exchanges have been informed.

Once the fork is applied, we will have some good news for all of you.

∁∁ dev team.

Edit: we are sending an alert to all CC wallets to inform users of the fork, please do not be alarmed by the alert message.

** Bittrex has updated the wallet, and all other exchanges have been informed. Please download the new wallet before block 12000.
*** just shut down the old wallet and run the new executable in windows. Fresh addnodes in OP if you have syncing problems.

What is the stake percent before block 12000.  then what will be the new stake percent ? if I understand correctly on the wallet update..

Normal vPoS stake percent has been adjusted on the OP yesterday.

We will have more details and good news with the announcement on Friday

Waiting for the announcement, bought some dirt cheap coins at Bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: