Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 18. (Read 72019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Borris had no ill intentions neither did the devs, but it seems some well known fudsters with failed projects decided to target ∁∁
We did say this coin will be transparent and obviously some got hurt by that fact alone. Doge coin has billions as well and we did say
early on ∁∁ will compete with such coins of high max coins.

At any rate, we are not going to be stubborn, nothing is itched in stone, if the community will come to a consensus on changing vPoS
specs we will gladly oblige. Borris has proven to be honest and I am glad we have such a person holding a large amount of coins.

Please let us know today if we should change anything or let the high vPoS finish on it's on.

∁∁  Devs

You can't compete with Doge. It was fun when wolong pumped it, but Doge is dying and no one can stop it. Cryptocurrencies were once funny and sometimes you can eat up loss with smile on your face, but nowadays it's war. Market is way too different now. Imho, your best decision will be to reduce supply asap
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Borris had no ill intentions neither did the devs, but it seems some well known fudsters with failed projects decided to target ∁∁
We did say this coin will be transparent and obviously some got hurt by that fact alone. Doge coin has billions as well and we did say
early on ∁∁ will compete with such coins of high max coins.

At any rate, we are not going to be stubborn, nothing is itched in stone, if the community will come to a consensus on changing vPoS
specs we will gladly oblige. Borris has proven to be honest and I am glad we have such a person holding a large amount of coins.

Please let us know today if we should change anything or let the high vPoS stage finish on it's on.

∁∁  Devs

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This could have some chance if borris proves as a strong hand. Personally I invested about 1.5 BTC on that one, but I have no regrets. We are all making decisions by ourselves so... Smiley

P.S. I just hope that high vPoS was not a trick to attract buyers though.. not because of me, but because of the other people who bought at higher prices. I'm just fine. Smiley

Hands strong don't worry. Just hope devs deliver something cus we don't know anything of their plans
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
This could have some chance if borris proves as a strong hand. Personally I invested about 1.5 BTC on that one, but I have no regrets. We are all making decisions by ourselves so... Smiley

P.S. I just hope that high vPoS was not a trick to attract buyers though.. not because of me, but because of the other people who bought at higher prices. I'm just fine. Smiley
it made no difference on % that stake for other people. must be total supply of coins not coins in wallets. I split them anyway so i not staking as much to make some of you happy. will recombine once vpos finished. Was definatly a flaw in how this was made. hopefully devs will pull summit out the hat.

borris123, I want to apologize in case if I offended you somehow. You are a nice and honest guy, and I had no intention to make you feed bad or guilty in anything. What I wrote was not directed to you personally. I was just saying what I think is the situation, and how it will progress. When saying it is unfair distribution (it is just how I feel about this coin) I mean the coin was actually designed that way (for rich to get the most), so Dev wanted folks to compete with each other to get more coins at the beginning, so they could stake a lot.

You play by the rules this Dev has put, and there is absolutely nothing you do wrong. But you are the biggest player in this coin, and many of your decisions will affect it a lot, so be wise Smiley. You can see, even your decision to delay staking increased the price of the coin for now (it jumped from 16 to about 23 sat atm). You can have a lot of fun playing, when you are the biggest player Smiley

What refers to you personally, I sincerely wish you to make a lot of BTC on this coin. Honestly! Smiley

Let's hope it continues and dev releases the info we all want. Plan and white paper sooner rather than after vpos else cud see this dying before it even started. I am not going to dump will continue to stake at the lower % like the  rest of you till vpos over so everyone got a chance to gain some coins at similar rate.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
it made no difference on % that stake for other people. must be total supply of coins not coins in wallets. I split them anyway so i not staking as much to make some of you happy. will recombine once vpos finished. Was definatly a flaw in how this was made. hopefully devs will pull summit out the hat.

borris123, I want to apologize in case if I offended you somehow. You are a nice and honest guy, and I had no intention to make you feed bad or guilty in anything. What I wrote was not directed to you personally. I was just saying what I think is the situation, and how it will progress. When saying it is unfair distribution (it is just how I feel about this coin) I mean the coin was actually designed that way (for rich to get the most), so Dev wanted folks to compete with each other to get more coins at the beginning, so they could stake a lot.

You play by the rules this Dev has put, and there is absolutely nothing you do wrong. But you are the biggest player in this coin, and many of your decisions will affect it a lot, so be wise Smiley. You can see, even your decision to delay staking increased the price of the coin for now (it jumped from 16 to about 23 sat atm). You can have a lot of fun playing, when you are the biggest player Smiley

What refers to you personally, I sincerely wish you to make a lot of BTC on this coin. Honestly! Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow, it's been a crazy night here, we will call a meeting with the devs soon to discuss possible solutions to this.

ye summit up here. cant send coins either. trying split the wallets so all you lot can have chance at higher percentage. all unconfirmed.

borris123, please be patient, and do not feel guilty, or dump to others for lower prices just for the sake of it, you took the risk and understood the game. thanks for your support!
ye summit up here. cant send coins either. trying split the wallets so all you lot can have chance at higher percentage. all unconfirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
whats wrong with the blocks...avg 3 blocks per hr?
Can see I killing this doin by staking so I have stopped. I going to put some coins on dirt cheap for you lot to pick some up. Having faith in coin and doing what was said (staking not worked)

I was already wondering if you had stopped staking, so appreciate you stopped staking for the time being. Maybe within some days when others catch up you can start staking again.

edit: or, don't know how it works when you divide the coins over more addresses? You might be able to get a lesser percentage if you divide them over 10 addresses, but will still be staking, maybe that might be an idea?

A nice msg like that just changed me mind about turning staking back on. I will try splitting the addresses up at some point today but will leave staking off so you all have a chance to stake some at high percent.

Dev needs throw summit out the bag to build some confidence back up. I lost a lot more so far than all of you so don't try to make out I part of a scam. I just a trader who liked the coin and invested some.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Can see I killing this doin by staking so I have stopped. I going to put some coins on dirt cheap for you lot to pick some up. Having faith in coin and doing what was said (staking not worked)

I was already wondering if you had stopped staking, so appreciate you stopped staking for the time being. Maybe within some days when others catch up you can start staking again.

edit: or, don't know how it works when you divide the coins over more addresses? You might be able to get a lesser percentage if you divide them over 10 addresses, but will still be staking, maybe that might be an idea?
They won't even send anyway clients fucked. Nvm. U all making out that your the ones who lost out?? I the one who brought loads with btc. I guarantee I lost more than you lot so stop making out its all a scam and plot and your all victims. I just stupidly enough liked the idea of the coin. Brought a load and started staking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
manipulation by not one , but two . And now the plot thickens by coins being put out dirt cheap to cover it up . And everyone wondered why the price was dropping . Info not revealed as said and then the dev decides to actually say ---> I'm sure the one with all those coins will back it so that the coin lives .

Funny if you ask me . Just too funny .

Drive the price down , stake all the coins once there bought at almost nothing and control the whole market on it .
Activity: 854
Well I would sell them but it stuck on block 8952...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
https://twitter.com/CollinCrypto/status/585262365282852864
  "Cybercoin address w/ 93m $CC staked 8.5m block, 42k to dev address. 47% of supply. 13k more blocks of this shit lol. HT @jyap"

Explorer:
http://cryptobe.com/block/40c4cac7bef91c5677595d3e4ec2a4c3b5df3ffaaa6301f5df7a8422e574d9d2

https://twitter.com/jyap/status/585256157440126976

it was @jyap's original tweet.

That is not the devs address. That is mine. If people are that bothered about me staking the coins I will stop it for sake of the coin? But isn't that defeating the point of pos? I will gladly donate a shed load once I know plans. I not planning on dumping I want to see this work.
Of course you planning to dump your bags. Only question is, at which price?...
After high vPOS stage you will have ~98% of all coins with total amount ~20 billions. Who will buy this coin with such distribution? No one.
Launch failed due to coin specs.

He is not planning. He is already dumping Smiley. See this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11002975
The only way he knows the one who dumps is not the Dev - is he (borris123) dumps the coins himself  Grin
But actually that is natural - he knows the price will fall, he has a loads of coins, so he dumps while price is high, to possibly buy at dirt cheap prices Smiley. I would do the same if I had so many coins Smiley

In general, teh distribution of this coin is one of the unfairiest one could imagine (like classic real-world money distribution in contemporary world though  Undecided )- the wealthy ones get even wealthier (high reward via vPos), the poor ones get even more poor due to inflation (as their stake is practically zero).

The only way to get rich in this coin - buy at dirt cheap prices - IF you trust this Dev will deliver anything, so price will move a little bit higher later. Big IF, though.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/CollinCrypto/status/585262365282852864
  "Cybercoin address w/ 93m $CC staked 8.5m block, 42k to dev address. 47% of supply. 13k more blocks of this shit lol. HT @jyap"

Explorer:
http://cryptobe.com/block/40c4cac7bef91c5677595d3e4ec2a4c3b5df3ffaaa6301f5df7a8422e574d9d2

https://twitter.com/jyap/status/585256157440126976

it was @jyap's original tweet.

That is not the devs address. That is mine. If people are that bothered about me staking the coins I will stop it for sake of the coin? But isn't that defeating the point of pos? I will gladly donate a shed load once I know plans. I not planning on dumping I want to see this work.
Of course you planning to dump your bags. Only question is, at which price?...
After high vPOS stage you will have ~98% of all coins with total amount ~20 billions. Who will buy this coin with such distribution? No one.
Launch failed due to coin specs.
Pages:
Jump to: