Pages:
Author

Topic: Yes or No? Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters? - page 2. (Read 3951 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
You cannot use the term UNFAIRLY with early adopters. Those people were wise enough to invest at the right time and took a risk which is now paying them off. Apart from that, this market is fair to everyone (unless you get scammed because of your own fault), whether you enter today or entered months ago.
That makes sense. Yeah whosoever have stood with bitcoins at the time of their developing era, those people deserves such high perks and benefits from bitcoins. It is always hard to welcome a newcomer in our community and likewise bitcoins were too young in international market at that time. Such people took huge risks and invested in bitcoins, don’t you think they must be treated amazingly.
The same mistake I have dome that it was hard for me to trust bitcoin when I was new and it is life, but after adoption at the early age people become very happy and satisfied so it is the best thing to invest and hold for the long time, every time can be the early time in bitcoin, but you will have to hold and keep the patience try not to sell it. At this time the price is not very high so better if you hold it and let the price go high, so you will be happy in future for high amount of profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think yes Bitcoin benefits early adopters because early the price of Bitcoin was started with 0.10 usd nd if someone bought the coins at that time had make a profit of 100000x in today's times .
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Bitcoin does no
You cannot use the term UNFAIRLY with early adopters. Those people were wise enough to invest at the right time and took a risk which is now paying them off. Apart from that, this market is fair to everyone (unless you get scammed because of your own fault), whether you enter today or entered months ago.

I highly agree, it was never an unfair situation. Early investors took so much risk when they decided to invest and
support bitcoins back then when prices were even considered profitable. It was wise and a leap of faith. Nobody
really know back then how bitcoin would perform in the market. Early investors and believers of bitcoins deserve
so much benefit and success, we should give credit and take the story as an important lesson in investment and
an inspiration for us to make our own success stories.

Yes it is. The only advantage of the early adapters is having more knowledge than the beginners here at bitcoin. More knowledge makes them more superior but it doesn't mean that bitcoin giving benefits to the early adapters.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Yes or No?    Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?
Of course not, early adopters took a huge risk they invested their time and money in something they did not knew if it was going to be successful at all and now they are reaping the rewards, this is the way economies are supposed to work, some people take the risk with an idea they have, then they make it grow and then they get profits, bitcoin is not an exception to this.
Activity: 364
Why are you asking this question. If you want to know about this question and want to take decision from me then my decision will no. bitcoin is a very useful coin and it gives benefits to the people fairly. If beginners want to take risk with big amount of money and get loss then will you allegation on bitcoin? You have to make sure that you can control yourself easily if you get loses from this coin. You should know properly about this coin to get profit from this coin otherwise worst thing will come at your future. think about everything before you taking any decision.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1

I highly agree, it was never an unfair situation. Early investors took so much risk when they decided to invest and
support bitcoins back then when prices weren't even considered profitable. It was wise and a leap of faith. Nobody
really know back then how bitcoin would perform in the market. Early investors and believers of bitcoins deserve
so much benefit and success, we should give credit and take the story as an important lesson in investment and
an inspiration for us to make our own success stories.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Probably yes, its is their prize that they believe in blockchain technology during their time and now they are millionaires but its not too late to adopt since blockchain is in its development stage meaning there are more things can be innovate and that a good thing for us, today's investor of bitcoin because we can also be wealthy using this technology as an asset.

No! i guest i have seen it other way around,we benefit from early adopter's because now we have profound reference from their experience whether gain or lose..
Whenever some new system enters into the market, there are some early believers who adopt that particular system and try to promote it to the other people of their different social circles, now if they got more profit than others, then there is no fault in this because the opportunity came back no one was ready for it. I know bitcoin since 2014 but I invested for the first time in 2017, so why I should have some grievances against those who believed it earlier and got paid, I don’t have any ethical reason to do that.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Well, would it be fair if Bitcoin does NOT benefit early adopters? Do you even realize how much risk they undertake during those times when the market is full of uncertainties? Yes, they might have earned more than they should through their bitcoins, but high risk comes with high rewards. Welcome to the investment world.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
That makes sense. Yeah whosoever have stood with bitcoins at the time of their developing era, those people deserves such high perks and benefits from bitcoins. It is always hard to welcome a newcomer in our community and likewise bitcoins were too young in international market at that time. Such people took huge risks and invested in bitcoins, don’t you think they must be treated amazingly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Yes true, even i never heard of the inventor of bitcoin ie mr. nakamoto becomes a millionaire, he should be the richest first person because of bitcoin, of course this is not fair.
You don't need to hear or read that Satoshi became a millionaire, you just have to think of it logically. It's common sense that we should assume that he is already a millionaire considering the fact that he invented Bitcoin. Besides, we don't really know the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. Also, it's fair for early adopters what bitcoin gave them because they took the risk of investing in it at an early stage.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
NO. If your buying BTC because you want profit then don't buy it, BTC is created to become a global currency and avoid inflation it never created as a source of income. we must buy it because we want it to become universal and more people will adopt it. everyone must not considered BTC as an investment at all.
Activity: 266
Of course, the pioneers benefited mist and the richest crypto holder started at the beginning of crypto era. Still, most of the others millionaires have gained profits from other financial campaigns and ICOs and other stuff.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, as the saying says "Early bird gets the worm", well they are the one who faces the hardship when bitcoin first was introduce, just imagine what will you do if you invest something like this on the first place that you don't have any assurance you will earn from it since only few people know about it, but that's all, when it come to acquiring knowledge about it, as long as you are decided to do so, whether you just come or you joined before its up to your plan and strategies, on what you do that will help you gain more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its not like Bitcoin was a secret and was available to a select few when the currency initially started, We all had the opportunity to invest but many thought that it wouldn't amount to anything and choose not to invest and but these early adopters thought otherwise and are not reaping the results of their decisions so there is no bias here at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Activity: 140
Probably yes, its is their prize that they believe in blockchain technology during their time and now they are millionaires but its not too late to adopt since blockchain is in its development stage meaning there are more things can be innovate and that a good thing for us, today's investor of bitcoin because we can also be wealthy using this technology as an asset.

No! i guest i have seen it other way around,we benefit from early adopter's because now we have profound reference from their experience whether gain or lose..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes or No?    Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?

No it is not unfairly. Early adopters strive hard to earned their benefits. It is their advantage that they take the risk and earned earlier. We can be like them as long as we have great interest in this business it takes only to be industrious to have more profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I don't understand why it's being unfair to early investors as they have all the opportunities to buy in cheap price. Yes they didn't knew that bitcoin will reach this far as so the one who HODL until now are the one who's lucky and profiting.
I think the most important here, early investors or just new here that we're all in right track.
This is being unfair because the people want to earn the huge profit while they are not investing the high capital, I hope in the coming days the bitcoin will set something different for the better future of the bitcoin I hope this is the reason why all the currency is now increasing and this will be the great capital to invest and it will not lose the money so buy more bitcoin and to hold for the long time and the profit will be high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Unfairly... I think this term doesn't fit in that situation.
The situation with early adopters and super growth that bitcoin demonstrated us is just reality. No matter if somebody bought bitcoins in 2010-2011 because of belief in the technology, or somebody bought because he or she saw bitcoin as a cool speculation tool, or somybody bought just for fun and forget about it for 5 years. It just fact that they bought.
So my congratulations to that early adopters.
That is if they kept their bitcoin up to this moment then congratulations to them but most of early adopters are now regretting for not keeping their bitcoin for long. Most of them panicky sold their bitcoin earlier for  fear the price would never rise or fear of losing its value. So it it just fair. No one kept, no one profited, those who kept, they have their profit. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
I dont think so. I know that bitcoin has always been fair to everyone, may they be old or new to the bitcoin world. The early adapters had it cheap when they first bought their bitcoin but it did not jumped over 12k$ overnight. As we all can see it took years before it reached this price we have right now. So if  early investors sold their bitcoin earlier before it hit this price right now for sure they have not gained much profit as it is today if early investors would invest their money on 12k$ and sell it not long after investment, same also will be the result.
Pages:
Jump to: