Pages:
Author

Topic: Yes or No? Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters? - page 7. (Read 3951 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Yes or No?    Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?

I wasnt early (ie no bias) and I say no that it does benefit them unfairly. I mean they take the blunt of the risk when this started out their hundreds or thousands of dollars could have turned into dust within a few weeks or months at the time so no I say that is crazy. They took the risk therefore the reward they get is also theirs. Imagine what you would have been saying if bitcoin busted "how could you buy useless online garbage money".
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

No, if you are one of the early adopters of Bitcoin with the price of less than $1 then after sometimes it suddenly goes up to a hundred then you will feel happy of course but with its current price of almost $7000+ you will be feel regret if you sold it when it was a hundred only even though you think that you maximize your profit of a 100 times from your initial investment.

There is no unfair aspect for me in Bitcoin though it is just that there is a few fortunate people that trusted that it will grow in the future and I think there is only less than %1 of the total Bitcoin population that really holds their coins as of now, it is everyone's choice to withdraw and hold their Bitcoins so there is no unfair or whatsoever.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It is their fate to get that.Because of early time to join in bitcoin so they get the good opportunities.It is okay for me because they deserve it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind

My answer is no. There is a saying, the early birds catches the worm, this saying can be applied to the early adopters of bitcoin, the fruit of being punctual in terms of having knowledge about this bitcoin would be gaining as much as its value right now and I don't think its unfair because they put an effort and a big trust to achieve the success it is experiencing right now.
Activity: 805
I would say no, that bitcoin was fair to early adopters. My reason is that bitcoin provided an avenue for wealth generation for them at that time and now. For instance the adoptors who sold then would have made additional profit to how much they bought too and standard of living then would have been lower to what we are witnessing now, thus, if they used the proceeds of their sell judiciously ,  they won't be unfairly treated by bitcoin.

On the other hand, for the early adopters who had the vision and excecised the most important virtue of long time investment - patient, to wait to this time, should be in real wealth.

So, which ever way, it wasn't an unfair benefit.
As I look back when this technology exist, I can't imagine how far is bitcoin right now. Of what we have now is a great achievement and we thankful enough for the early adopters who made this to become popular. And the risk they struggled from the start are being paid off.
It's benefits are not just only for the early adopters as they have credited more but also for the new comers who we're the next to bring its greatness.
Activity: 371
No early bitcoin adopter has take a risk they did not expect that bitcoin price will go as high as $7000 usd it was just fair to them to give them the benefit of their actions , not all has taken the risk there was just actually few people who believe and they are taking there harvest now , I believe it's still not too late to invest on bitcoin today , If you want to benefit from bitcoin take a risk now and harvest your fruits later !
There is a famous quotation that “If you to go for something big then you have to think big”. I must say that bitcoin is giving an edge to the ones who are having it since the time it was introduces t this world but there is nothing unfair in it.

Those people actually believe in bitcoin at the time when no one out of us was even knowing about bitcoin. This is just a small gift from bitcoin to them.

This is the most weird thing I've ever seen on the forum.

Does gold unfairly benefit early adopters?
Does Dow Jones unfairly benefit early adopters?
Does silver benefit early adopters?

It's obviously not logical to ask this kind of questions. There is no fair or unfair on the economy. There is only the term, time. Eventually, everything's price goes up.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
I would say no, that bitcoin was fair to early adopters. My reason is that bitcoin provided an avenue for wealth generation for them at that time and now. For instance the adoptors who sold then would have made additional profit to how much they bought too and standard of living then would have been lower to what we are witnessing now, thus, if they used the proceeds of their sell judiciously ,  they won't be unfairly treated by bitcoin.

On the other hand, for the early adopters who had the vision and excecised the most important virtue of long time investment - patient, to wait to this time, should be in real wealth.

So, which ever way, it wasn't an unfair benefit.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
I believe its not unfair. Because the one who invested in it early doesn't know that Bitcoin will be this huge. People can still invest in bitcoin. Early adopters is just so very lucky or which we can say a very good investor and hold their coins for a very long time. They benefit most of it because the invested not just money but also a lot of time waiting
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
No early bitcoin adopter has take a risk they did not expect that bitcoin price will go as high as $7000 usd it was just fair to them to give them the benefit of their actions , not all has taken the risk there was just actually few people who believe and they are taking there harvest now , I believe it's still not too late to invest on bitcoin today , If you want to benefit from bitcoin take a risk now and harvest your fruits later !
There is a famous quotation that “If you to go for something big then you have to think big”. I must say that bitcoin is giving an edge to the ones who are having it since the time it was introduces t this world but there is nothing unfair in it.

Those people actually believe in bitcoin at the time when no one out of us was even knowing about bitcoin. This is just a small gift from bitcoin to them.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

Bitcoin is not some kind of airdrop, where early users will get more benefit than rest. Early users who have invested at right time are enjoying better returns when market rises moreover Bitcoin price is highly dependent upon demand factor so over the time as demand rises price will rise that's why it is advisable to invest in Bitcoin as early as possible to get maximum returns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
You should better think of your money rather than envy those who was faster. I think those who were first are worth all the benefits, arent' they?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It is anything but difficult to state that unreasonably or decently advantage for the early adopters. One thing we need to acknowledge that how much hazard they had taken by trusting bitcoin in the event that they wont go for broke may we not ready to try and consider bitcoin so I won't state unjustifiably bitcoin benfit early adopters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Yes or No?    Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?

You can only blame yourself for not trusting bitcoin at the early stages like they did but here is the thing, If you buy now, wait a few years until we get mass adoption, you will be considered as an early adopter as well.
Correct, not even 1% of the human population has adopted bitcoin, if bitcoin reaches wide adoption and you hold your coins you have now until that point, then the ones claiming it was unfair will be the ones that got in late, in fact we are also early adopters even if it does not seem like it because of the high price of bitcoin, this should show to us the incredible potential bitcoin has and the enormous price it is going to reach in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
No, early investor take the risk when bitcoin is basically nothing. They stick with it years until now and they are rewarded for their loyalty by owning a lot of bitcoin. It's a different matter investing something that already big compared to the one that just started.
Why not mate? Bitcoin for me is the everything because the value and he price of the bitcoin is enough for the life and I know the bitcoin will give us the best source of the money making I hope in the future I will have the bitcoin and I will hold for the long time this will be the best saving ever because now the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more for the future profit and the income from the bitcoin only.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is easy to say that unfairly or fairly benefit for the early adopters. One thing we have to accept that how much risk they had taken by trusting bitcoin if they wont take that risk might we not able to even think about bitcoin so I will not say unfairly bitcoin benfit early adopters.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Definitely no. Regardless of an individual knowing bitcoin ever since it started, the opportunities it provides are open to all social status of people. The first investors of bitcoin are definitely enjoying right now due to the risk they have taken when it first started. Take note, the prices before were less than ~$100 and they managed to conquer the risks of it. Early adopters of bitcoin are also on the same track, considering the price increasing as the years passed. One day we might see bitcoin reaching the $10,000; now is the perfect time to invest especially when the fork hits, expect prices to decrease.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
It depends to the person who knew bitcoin. It is because even if a person knew bitcoin early but doesnt do anything to improve his/her knowledge and skills in bitcoin, nothing will happen to him. But if a person who suddenly knew bitcoin for a while and exert great effort and time to master and maximize his/her knowledge about bitcoin, i think they will become more successful than those who knew bitcoin first.
Activity: 448
My answer will be a NO . Bitcoin is not partial and has never been unfair . The early investors saw some potential in bitcoin when bitcoin was nothing . Bitcoin was known to no one and no one even tried to show their interest in bitcoin . This was the time when early investors adopted bitcoin and invested in bitcoin . Even if someone invests in bitcoin now, bitcoin will not be unfair to them . The thing is that bitcoin is very expensive now that is why old investors benefited before when bitcoin was of very  negligible value.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Knowing a few people were the first to get and support bitcoin, no matter if curiosity or a real investment into it, the fact is they had used bitcoin and spread away about it, without this people bitcoin could had die as several projects wich hasnt any kind of support. I doubt the most early adopters still with bitcoin nowadays, they had sold all in the past, they can had returned again to bitcoin but well, the true is anybody can get bitcoin, but will have to pay a tiny extra for the value and potencial it has.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Nope just because your an early adopter in bitcoin doesn't mean you can benefit from it you need some capital, funds to make big profits in bitcoin earning through sig campaigns and bounties is a long hard way but if you have millions of capital to invest then you can big returns also with a potential risk cause any investment that requires large investment has also risk.
Pages:
Jump to: