Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 17. (Read 46890 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2016, 04:31:18 AM
Hi J4bberwock,

Yeah, busy like hell Grin, but mining is not my core business ;-) Sorry for not answering you re the Scrypt Chips, you are right I promised you some info on these chips. By the way, your breakout boards performs like a charm and at this moment im trying to look for a 3000-3300 Watt PSU like the IBM blade one to operate some new Scrypt miners, but I cant find any that would work with your board.
I prefer to write you an PM re the scrypt chips, because I'm done sharing any more info for the masses when people act like morons.

Your fix on the MAT board is still working and hashing away  Cheesy

Speak to you soon J4,

KR
Xircom

P.S Yesminers marketing performance is not existing, but support is, I always get an answer from Mike Write within same day I write an e-mail and Volker Stuider answer my phone calls as well. I hope this is not an scam and it would be rather stupid of them to cheat my company and when looking at the contract we signed, it looks legit...but who knows. When and If we get the miners, we will do burn-in here in DK before shipping them out to Iceland and I will make a pic for you of the boards and chips.

Activity: 840
January 18, 2016, 04:17:39 AM
Its not a scam, sorry folks. I just got my shipping date for 11 pcs M20 + upgrades.
I also knows what will be released from Yesminers end this year, but cant tell yet, just that all those miners out right now is obsolete from all other companies, even Spondoolies, Bitmain, Avalon and bitfury. I got pics from Yesminers of the Units and will post here when they arrive, if they do ;-)
Chips are from TSMC who also makes the KNC chips and only 1 other company besides Yesminers owns the right to the chips. The NDA should be liftet any day now and im waiting for this to be liftet.
2500 Miners is going to be produced totally and next production schedule is set to end April.
Lets see when the miners arrive how they perform.... if they arrive ;-)

I can tell you a few things Mr. Xircom.  First is that you are a shill for Yesminers.  Oh, you want to know how I would know that? Well let me explain, Xircom has approx 44 pages of posts and about 38-40 of those pages are shilling for LTCD.  Then the account was quiet for a while and now you are promoting Yesminer.

Something else I noticed was that in the first 42 pages of your post history not 1 time did you post in the Scandinavian Section but now you seem to post there frequently, about Yesminer.  Peculiar Huh

So, it is possible that I am wrong but I bet you that Xircom is a bought account and nothing more than a shill for Yesminers.

That's a pretty bold statement to accuse that I have sold my account and then seeing this coming from a Hero member account, im chocked !. If you had done your homework just a little better, you would know by now who I am and that this is my account.
Second, yes, I fancy EU produced products and would always be a patriot when it comes to EU produced or even western produced products. I do not fancy that all our hard earned money goes to China.
I have no interest in Yesminers besides I want them to succeed since I have a shit load of money placed on their miners.
Scandinavian section is dead......and I did post there re Electric prices we pay pr KW Sweden vs. Denmark vs Norway. Again, do you homework before making so stupid accuses.

I have been chasing for proof from Yesminers my self, since we have a farm in Iceland and wanted to replace some 3 gen miners with new 5 Gen and we made a decision based on a long e-mail and phone call history with Mike and Volker Stuider from Yesminers before we decided to go with them.
No matter what, we made a written contract with them and we get updates 1-2 times a week on the progress and the only thing I did was sharing a little of that info.

Think whatever you want, we made a decision and jumped on the boat. If its going to be a success only time will tell.
One thing is for sure, with people like you in the forum scares Investors in the Bitcoin network like me away from the forum and it will in the end up with only home miners and nobs sitting here shouting, knowing jack about what will come in the future, since you will never be invited to the table. So if you want solid info from someone who do talk direct with chip and hardware producers, you should be a little more skeptic about your own posts in the future, because the only thing you will get out of it, is that you will never know anything....

Regards Xircom, Copenhagen, Denmark.

Hi Xircom,

I'd like this product to be real, but the way they advertised it, the complete lack of communication, everything make it look exactly like many scams we have already seen here.
Even ltcgear were able to post some pictures of supposed asic boards to convince people to put more money in their ponzi.

Here, we had nothing but a case with fans, and a LCD to see. It seems they even refused yxt proposal to sign an NDA so he can see something about the miners.
How hard is it for them to post a picture of what's inside the case?
They are acting as if they didn't want to sell the miners. Then, why open a shop?

For me, it's very difficult to trust them with what they have provided so far.

BTW, you forgot to answer my email regarding the scrypt chips back in august or September. Looks like you've been as busy as me.
legendary
January 18, 2016, 03:57:47 AM
Its not a scam, sorry folks. I just got my shipping date for 11 pcs M20 + upgrades.
I also knows what will be released from Yesminers end this year, but cant tell yet, just that all those miners out right now is obsolete from all other companies, even Spondoolies, Bitmain, Avalon and bitfury. I got pics from Yesminers of the Units and will post here when they arrive, if they do ;-)
Chips are from TSMC who also makes the KNC chips and only 1 other company besides Yesminers owns the right to the chips. The NDA should be liftet any day now and im waiting for this to be liftet.
2500 Miners is going to be produced totally and next production schedule is set to end April.

I can tell you a few things Mr. Xircom.  First is that you are a shill for Yesminers.  Oh, you want to know how I would know that? Well let me explain, Xircom has approx 44 pages of posts and about 38-40 of those pages are shilling for LTCD.  Then the account was quiet for a while and now you are promoting Yesminer.

Something else I noticed was that in the first 42 pages of your post history not 1 time did you post in the Scandinavian Section but now you seem to post there frequently, about Yesminer.  Peculiar Huh

So, it is possible that I am wrong but I bet you that Xircom is a bought account and nothing more than a shill for Yesminers.

That's a pretty bold statement to accuse that I have sold my account and then seeing this coming from a Hero member account, im chocked !. If you had done your homework just a little better, you would know by now who I am and that this is my account.
Second, yes, I fancy EU produced products and would always be a patriot when it comes to EU produced or even western produced products. I do not fancy that all our hard earned money goes to China.
I have no interest in Yesminers besides I want them to succeed since I have a shit load of money placed on their miners.
Scandinavian section is dead......and I did post there re Electric prices we pay pr KW Sweden vs. Denmark vs Norway. Again, do you homework before making so stupid accuses.

I have been chasing for proof from Yesminers my self, since we have a farm in Iceland and wanted to replace some 3 gen miners with new 5 Gen and we made a decision based on a long e-mail and phone call history with Mike and Volker Stuider from Yesminers before we decided to go with them.
No matter what, we made a written contract with them and we get updates 1-2 times a week on the progress and the only thing I did was sharing a little of that info.

Think whatever you want, we made a decision and jumped on the boat. If its going to be a success only time will tell.
One thing is for sure, with people like you in the forum scares Investors in the Bitcoin network like me away from the forum and it will in the end up with only home miners and nobs sitting here shouting, knowing jack about what will come in the future, since you will never be invited to the table. So if you want solid info from someone who do talk direct with chip and hardware producers, you should be a little more skeptic about your own posts in the future, because the only thing you will get out of it, is that you will never know anything....

Regards Xircom, Copenhagen, Denmark.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 18, 2016, 03:44:50 AM
Well if you compare it to the S4, which is of similar size and power consumption it is VERY quiet compared to an S4. Maybe its water cooled.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
January 18, 2016, 02:21:36 AM
it`s a scam Wink
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
January 18, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

I can tell you a few things Mr. Xircom.  First is that you are a shill for Yesminers.  Oh, you want to know how I would know that? Well let me explain, Xircom has approx 44 pages of posts and about 38-40 of those pages are shilling for LTCD.  Then the account was quiet for a while and now you are promoting Yesminer.

Something else I noticed was that in the first 42 pages of your post history not 1 time did you post in the Scandinavian Section but now you seem to post there frequently, about Yesminer.  Peculiar Huh

to add, as doggie pointed out, old photos are old, so therefore proof of ownership of new hardware is false.
Activity: 602
January 17, 2016, 11:31:25 PM

I can tell you a few things Mr. Xircom.  First is that you are a shill for Yesminers.  Oh, you want to know how I would know that? Well let me explain, Xircom has approx 44 pages of posts and about 38-40 of those pages are shilling for LTCD.  Then the account was quiet for a while and now you are promoting Yesminer.

Something else I noticed was that in the first 42 pages of your post history not 1 time did you post in the Scandinavian Section but now you seem to post there frequently, about Yesminer.  Peculiar Huh

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
January 17, 2016, 10:32:53 PM
I cannot believe this scam is still going.  They are claiming they are going to put 15 Ph on the network in a 2 week time frame and not 1 person has verified anything from Yesminer.  

I would think if a company is  putting out 15 PH that a news agency, the chipmaker, or someone would have some hard evidence that the miner exists.  Particularly when there are a lot of people that have "supposedly" forked over $100,000+ for this miner.  I just do not believe there are that many gullible people that would fork out $100,000+ without some tangible evidence.

Conclusion - SUPO (scam until proven otherwise)  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2016, 10:12:26 PM
So the new year is here and Jan is mid month. Anyone who got free units to be sent anyone actually got one yet. And seeing numbers in pictures is no proof at all. Id be posting a video of the units in real time action tearing down the box removing the case and showing what is inside the unit and then powering up and configuration in real time and hitting a mining pool.
January 17, 2016, 09:21:56 PM
Not just the bold numbers but also its displayed on their website!? So now they have pool there or what  Roll Eyes

its a... bold ... strategy? lololololololz
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 17, 2016, 09:06:13 PM
Not just the bold numbers but also its displayed on their website!? So now they have pool there or what  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
January 17, 2016, 08:19:45 PM
So why a big font with bold styling for the hashrate on the screen....

SCAM.  thats my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
January 17, 2016, 07:10:41 PM
My number is 170 and 311.

Legal wise we have a signed contract with Yes miner and Volker Stuider made by Yesminers and our layers. This is only a test order from us and if they perform as promised they will be our generation 4 miners in our farm.
Still if this is a hoax, its pretty damn good one :-)

The second picture has exif data and was taken on 18th AUGUST 2015, 5 months ago. Its perfectly possible they had some test cases made up that early. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge so there should be a 16MP version of those photos somewhere.

Few other discussion points:
  • Those appear to be the same cases (they're upside down)
  • The readout on the display is XXXXX.X which fits and then what looks like MH/s.
  • The network switches are detecting 5 devices. Excluding the computer, that makes 2x20TH and 2x10TH being tested which matches up with the hash rate readout..

I mean, if it is a scam then they've at least done better than those in the past. I'll see what else I can find out.
legendary
Activity: 1596
January 17, 2016, 07:00:13 PM

Legal wise we have a signed contract with Yes miner and Volker Stuider made by Yesminers and our layers. This is only a test order from us and if they perform as promised they will be our generation 4 miners in our farm.

As a metal fab company owner, I could knock out those casings in an afternoon if I needed to. It proves nothing, and is a small cost to further a profitable scam.
January 17, 2016, 06:51:22 PM

well, from someone just popping, with pictures of empty boxes, and a screen with a singe big bold number on a website, nope, I'm not sold. once one get in the hands of someone that is well known to test items, and not pay out of the ass for them, then I may be convinced
legendary
January 17, 2016, 05:46:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 17, 2016, 05:41:15 PM
German section has basically a very bad feeling about this whole Yesminer thing.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 17, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
They are shipping now according to the homepage, started first shipment the 16th, mine is scheduled to be week 4, so some time next week i guess.
I will make an review as soon as they arrive...275TH for 19KW power. I think we will see a lot of miners being turned off the next month or so, since 2500 miners at 15-25TH will make a hughe impact.
Even Bitfurys new chip is too late I think...

What is your order number ?
That is the problem, i was reading in the german section for this and noone has tracking number. I think that they are trying to squeeze as much money as they can before they disapear.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
January 17, 2016, 04:15:55 PM
They are shipping now according to the homepage, started first shipment the 16th, mine is scheduled to be week 4, so some time next week i guess.
I will make an review as soon as they arrive...275TH for 19KW power. I think we will see a lot of miners being turned off the next month or so, since 2500 miners at 15-25TH will make a hughe impact.

What is your order number ?
legendary
January 17, 2016, 03:28:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: