Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA - page 10. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
If you suggest like this, then you think the crypto world will not recover and has died forever? Is that so?
Everyone has the right to make his or her own choice, everyone dreams and hopes that the future can be better.

When the volcano erupts, all its citizens flee to save themselves, all his possessions destroyed by the disaster. But after the disaster ends, their land becomes very fertile and its citizens will go home to rebuild their lives with a bright future.
Activity: 315
February 06, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.
Your words certainly take place. And indeed, several countries have already banned crypto-currencies, but this is not the main reason for the fall. Now there is a lot of panic and senseless sales after such reports and the market has already become oversaturated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
February 06, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Anybody who attacked you because of expressing your opinion on the subject matter is probably doing it because of ignorance of just wanting to avoid the truth. The is exactly what would happen the moment government realises that the authority is being threatened while those who felt there is no need to go all ban would consider the other option which is strict regulations and that is exactly what we are facing but that does not mean the end is here because there is still hope.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 06, 2018, 01:14:41 AM
I also believe that all these difficulties and complexities in the world of crypto currency are just a temporary phenomenon!Maybe we will not see the value of the tokens, which was before the fall of the course,but the situation should be leveled!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 01:02:40 AM
Hey man,

I've been seeing your crypto-doomsday posts, and obviously find it a bit disconcerting. However, you say crypto is dead, which doesn't seem realistic. I mean do you truly think ether and other cryptos that have utility are going to fall off the face of the earth? And how do you explain what will happen with blockchain? Are you truly of the belief that it is all going to crawl in a hole and never come out?

The reason I'm asking you is that your words thus far have been validated with your charts, however your claims become far fetched when you say these things will go extinct. I'm holding a fair amount of crypto right now, though it's about 75% lower than it was several weeks ago and at this point I've all but given up. I'd almost rather go down with the fucking ship and hold on to hope that someday after I forget about it, it will spontaneously recover and I'll find myself with a windfall. lol

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

Thats what I am saying. Read my post again. Either ban or  strict regulation is on the cards which will keep people away from crypto.
Activity: 224
February 05, 2018, 11:57:55 PM
February 05, 2018, 11:52:25 PM
India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

Read my post carefully. I said some are bringing strict regulations which will keep people away from this madness.
Activity: 115
February 05, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?
Activity: 42
February 05, 2018, 11:39:05 PM
sounds like a song

Yesterday India
       Today China
            Tomorrow    (SING THIS REAL DRAMATIC AND STRETCHED OUT )  THE UUUUUUUUSSSSSSSAAAAAA
February 05, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: