Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA - page 6. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 09, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Please tell me which countries banned cryptos ?

Are you sure about the US ?
It seems to be quite the opposite actually.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-cftc-breathe-life-into-floundering-crypto-market

US regulators told us about crypto was in the gray area and it can be considered as an investment place that involved high risk to the investors(not sure if the regulators said they were banning it dude).

Remember bittrex and bitfinex or even bitstamp were US-based cryptocurrency exchange site.

And this time they are still running perfectly with work under SEC compliance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
February 09, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Please tell me which countries banned cryptos ?

Are you sure about the US ?
It seems to be quite the opposite actually.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-cftc-breathe-life-into-floundering-crypto-market
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
How much you people twist the words and abuse but it doesn't add any substance or it doesn't stop the disaster which is going to happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 09, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
banning something and regulating something are 2 different things .
and people who want to regulate it bcoz of scam coins and fraud ICOs .
also in india , govt need regulation to stop black money in this market .

you and your follower more than welcome to leave crypto markets .
blockchain technology is praised by india and usa both govts .
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
The biggest threat to Cryptos are media and not governments because they spread fake bullshit FUD instead of real news. America's senete meeting was clear so there were no FUD news but incase of India the news were completely misinterpreted. Some Indian cunt jounalists themselves produced false information and many foreign media picked this up and called 'India banned Bitcoin'! Lol
Anyway Indian finance minister himself clarified with full details.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 09, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 05:14:57 AM
Say whatever you want to say, the hold still have it, I don't know the time you have spent in he space, if you have studied the past price crash, BTC always comes out stronger and I don't think this will change, does people panicking are those new to the space that think they must act everytime there is a news in the space
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
all news and FUD just mind game, big whale want to buy more in cheap price. its a big discount, just enjoy riding the waves
I agree with you, they just did not get cheap chips, deliberately release fake news, the purpose is to fool people's chips.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
Sell everything, and what further to do, invest in the dollar? This is exactly a soap bubble ... This is only the beginning, and for crypto money the future. I'd rather risk and be rich than not risking and being a beggar. All this news, going out specially and smart people know this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:28:51 AM
It seems that the name test for the crypto world because of the longer the more stringent regulations of various countries. Hopefully in the future is getting better and this will not cause prices to fall more and more coins.
Activity: 1540
February 09, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

The reports of India and China and South Korea banning crypto are misleading, incorrect and misunderstood.
South Korea for instance stated they are not planning on banning crypto outright.
As did India, most countries understand the values of crypto, like Japan and Australia.

At the moment there are both positive and negative reports, just visit the PRESS child board on the forum and read the headlines.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

We can see there Australian banks will not stop customers from buying crypto while others are advising against it.

exactly. it's fud. All those articles are overstretching what was said so it's important to visit official statement with this kind of things. Never trust those websites which uses opinion instead of facts or what was said.

Correct unussualfacts30,
we all need to check alternative news sources and get more informed before joining the fud or fomo.
It can be a bit of a pain and it might lead to nothing new but we can learn more or become more confident about making a decision.
The next thing is to find our own reputable news sources.

Just scan the article for quotes from officials and read them. that's all that matters. rest is opinion. If there are no quotes skip it altogether.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
Whats wrong with that zombies guy? Comes out of nowhere and starts just FUD topics in this forum but seems to have no clue about crypto at all.
Do you get paid to spread FUD?

I think he does. It's all he does. Probably has a few different usernames too. Can't believe he hasn't got the boot yet....
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
What about all the positive news and price going back up now Zombies? Still sticking with your doomsday posts and FUD? haha If you think BTC is so bad just do us all a favor and get off the forum and quit talking about it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
India and China did not ban cryptocurrencies. China banned only ICOs. Let us be honest most of the ICO's are scam, governments may decide making regulations on ICOs and exchanges. This is totally understandable. I see that these kind of movements make fud in the market but all fundamentals are ok, that is why market recovers quickly after these fud

However the amount of fud will be much bigger if US make a move regulating or limited cryptocurrency activities. This may happen sure but I think cryptocurrency world will find a way to adapt the situation. Just understand the revolution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 04:27:30 AM
you should check your information carefully. in my opinion, all the bad news now are fake. They wanna dump the market to buy with low price. You should not be worry, the market will recover soon
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
February 08, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
The thing about most countries is that they are worried about their own FIAT currency . What if day to day transactions are being carried out in a crypto which is created by some random group and Govt. has no control over it ?

Although right now, valuation is based on Fiat currency , they more fiat we pore in , the more valued it is .. isn't ? 

So, they don't want to loose control over it .. although they can't really control if all transactions are ultimately in crypto and no fiat is involved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
February 08, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

The reports of India and China and South Korea banning crypto are misleading, incorrect and misunderstood.
South Korea for instance stated they are not planning on banning crypto outright.
As did India, most countries understand the values of crypto, like Japan and Australia.

At the moment there are both positive and negative reports, just visit the PRESS child board on the forum and read the headlines.

We can see there Australian banks will not stop customers from buying crypto while others are advising against it.

exactly. it's fud. All those articles are overstretching what was said so it's important to visit official statement with this kind of things. Never trust those websites which uses opinion instead of facts or what was said.

Correct unussualfacts30,
we all need to check alternative news sources and get more informed before joining the fud or fomo.
It can be a bit of a pain and it might lead to nothing new but we can learn more or become more confident about making a decision.
The next thing is to find our own reputable news sources.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
This seems like an exam in the world cryptocurrency so that everyone can be more patient in restraining order could come it costs more. just wait and don't panic.
Activity: 1540
February 08, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 08, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
What are you talking about on Jan 10th? Your post history only begins January 24th. Where did you "warn everyone" on Jan 10th exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: