Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA - page 5. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 11, 2018, 11:59:12 PM
India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

Read my post carefully. I said some are bringing strict regulations which will keep people away from this madness.
why is it now seems like YOUR THE ONE WHOS KEEPING AWAY?wheres your prediction now?the confidence i have been reading when the time of huge drops?and now that the market is back to green,your hiding in your mamas closet..HOLDERS will never quit because we believe in our coins not like you .
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 11:43:06 PM
cryptocurrencies will definitely become more regulated by most governments. the blockchain technology is here to stay
These are just rumors and I advise you not to believe too much about it. Do you really think China and India can stop 100% of their people from entering the crypto market?
that sure is not. The country I live in is banned bitcoin but I and my friends still discuss bitcoin and work very normally. These rumors have little effect on the crypto market and we do not have to worry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 09:48:59 PM
cryptocurrencies will definitely become more regulated by most governments. the blockchain technology is here to stay
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 11, 2018, 09:03:10 PM
Bitcoin related news from time to time is negative and sometimes positive. But this is the question of who sees it beforehand. It is also not very sincere. Unfortunately, some of us are losing. And in the meantime, weak and uneducated hands will get shaken out, while institutional money gets to load up on discounted Bitcoins. It's up to you if you want to fall into their trap or not.
I think no country in the world can control Bitcoin. If we want to control Bitcoin, we have to call all the countries in the world to make same move to Bitcoin. We cannot predict and just Bitcoin condition over one news from one country only. We have to start realizing that even a powerful country like USA cannot control Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin making many countries so fearful and alert. Because they should be able to take advantage of these currencies and economic phenomena in order to survive in the economic world. People should be able to take advantage of this otherwise they will be outdated. But do not worry, people in one country can make some change.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
February 11, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
Bitcoin related news from time to time is negative and sometimes positive. But this is the question of who sees it beforehand. It is also not very sincere. Unfortunately, some of us are losing.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
February 11, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
Poor zombies
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
When will people understand that cryptos can not possibly be banned?
I think people understand, but there's the second thing, they can ban all big exchanges and if they do it, the effect will be huge.
Nobody who knows what is happening will ever seriously care about anyone banning "all big exchanges".

First of all, it's impossible that all big exchanges will be banned because countries like Switzerland have a vested interest in being the finance capital of the world, which will lead to liberal regulations regarding the new paradigm that is Bitcoin.
Secondly, decentralized exchanges are in the making which can not possibly be taken down by any regulatory institution. Both effects combined make sure that Bitcoin will not die and come back stronger than before if a large amount of countries decided to go to war against cryptos.

And in the meantime, weak and uneducated hands will get shaken out, while institutional money gets to load up on discounted Bitcoins.

It's up to you if you want to fall into their trap or not.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
I think people understand, but there's the second thing, they can ban all big exchanges and if they do it, the effect will be huge.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
February 09, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
I do not think they're going to leave a market with so much volume. They will protect the market. As a result, capital gains are earned here. I expect positive news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
February 09, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
USA will never ever BAN cryptocurrencies. Didnt you watch last meeting ? many senators have said that blockchain has big future and probably marketcap can reach $30 trillion , currently its around $420 million. Actually no one want to BAN cryptos but regulate !! its fair and understandable. Goverments wants to bring tax and save investors from SCAM ICOs /projects. So whats wrong with that ? nothing ..
BTC will rise again and hit $14k soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 09, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
Lol bro..
The India thing was just a misunderstanding, you really need to do some good researching.
USA, wouldn't do that, you heard about the SEC hearing? Probably not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 09, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

You have to realize it is FUD FUD FUD garbage, i don't know how many times i should say this FUD.
The real news, India and China only prohibits if Crypto is used as a money-laundering tool by corrupt officials, and the rest is only FUD made by Tether and its alliance including America.
Activity: 34
February 09, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Lol hehe I actually love this Zombies. I must admit you are dedicated. I don't know if you are really believe in that or you just FUD, but you are dedicated.
Anyway I bought more coins from my earlier investment that brought me nice money. We will see who is right Wink
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
The biggest threat to Cryptos are media and not governments because they spread fake bullshit FUD instead of real news. America's senete meeting was clear so there were no FUD news but incase of India the news were completely misinterpreted. Some Indian cunt jounalists themselves produced false information and many foreign media picked this up and called 'India banned Bitcoin'! Lol
Anyway Indian finance minister himself clarified with full details.
You're right mate, media are powerful and can write everything, because they know that can create 'truth'. Moreover media are links to banks and politicians as well so there is a problem to determine what is fake
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 09, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
Please tell me which countries banned cryptos ?

Are you sure about the US ?
It seems to be quite the opposite actually.

Don't worry, as long the Trump is a president a cryptocurrency is safe. He is a businessman and he understand and support the cryptoworld.

I don't think Trump has any say in it whatsoever, nor should any president. Of course they can maybe have an influence but ultimately it is down to the regulators who should be independent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
India has not openly banned cryptocurreny, that news was a false speculation. And yes, Government of certain Countries are banning cryptocurrency because they don't want a competition with their country currency and they want to be the one to regulate and make decision concerning their citizen monetary aspect, with bitcoin it becomes Impossible for them. Bitcoin price might be dipping but we can't say that the recent bans are the Causes, any other things can.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
February 09, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
Yep, all of those countries listed definitely want their governmental cut of the pie.  Most things that are taxed, ex. cigs and booze, are legal and won't be banned because of tax revenue.  Appears crypto is on a similar path and you may even observe some countries that have declared a ban reverse their positions once considered.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 09, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Please tell me which countries banned cryptos ?

Are you sure about the US ?
It seems to be quite the opposite actually.

Don't worry, as long the Trump is a president a cryptocurrency is safe. He is a businessman and he understand and support the cryptoworld.
Activity: 43
February 09, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
You need to understand that any new financial or economic instrument or vehicle takes time before its is accepted by the governing bodies or general public. The same treatment is happening to Cryptos. It is something whose time is ripe and will eventually be a part of the system but before that there will be many ups & downs and the weak will run. It may take years but Cryptos are here to stay.

Read history, its always been the same for any new concept, before it is accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: