Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 1% fee solo mining USA/DE 251 blocks solved! - page 464. (Read 1514165 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
does the version of ckpool run on solo.ckpool.com respond to request-diff?
Yes it responds to both the original described form by slush in mining.suggest_difficulty(diff) and the updated implementation of mining.suggest_difficulty with the diff in the params. Only recent cgminers support this, version 4.7.0+ with the --suggest-diff command.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
does the version of ckpool run on solo.ckpool.com respond to request-diff?
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Quick question: I was wondering how it might be possible for 2 members to use the solo mining for, um, teamed-solo mining (or mini-pool)?

In other words, if someone has some decent THashes, but isn't quite sure he can do it with his farm, could we team up with another member to increase our total THashes & increase our odds of scoring a block (Say, 15 TH + 15 TH = 30 THs)?

If so, is there a way we might both be able to get notified/verify the found block?

Thank you in advance!
If you implicitly trust each other you can just mine to the same btc address for that effect. If there's any doubt you can get yourself a multisig address to mine to that you both need to sign separately and both of you mine to that address.

Hey, cool. Thanks for the quick response.

If folks can find an answer that fills the need, I think you might find your little pool to be quite popular! Wink

Armory Wallet supports Multi-sign… is that a solution for you?
https://bitcoinarmory.com/faq/#q15
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Using some expensive heaters
Quick question: I was wondering how it might be possible for 2 members to use the solo mining for, um, teamed-solo mining (or mini-pool)?

In other words, if someone has some decent THashes, but isn't quite sure he can do it with his farm, could we team up with another member to increase our total THashes & increase our odds of scoring a block (Say, 15 TH + 15 TH = 30 THs)?

If so, is there a way we might both be able to get notified/verify the found block?

Thank you in advance!
If you implicitly trust each other you can just mine to the same btc address for that effect. If there's any doubt you can get yourself a multisig address to mine to that you both need to sign separately and both of you mine to that address.

Hey, cool. Thanks for the quick response.

If folks can find an answer that fills the need, I think you might find your little pool to be quite popular! Wink
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 742
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Using some expensive heaters

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
im join.. wish us luck guys!!!!

Grin Grin
Activity: 658
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
I do believe I shall parade some solo with my 2 OC'ed nanofury usb sticks because why not. May add a few more tonight if I can free up a hub. Maybe even a onestringminer.

All this evening.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
back with some power  . . . http://solo.ckpool.org/users/18NeJYTXhpZfoQFBrPt1QsW5bCndRDeAwq

let's hit a block !
I assume you put your broken stratum implementation on the main solo pool since nothing is showing up but errors in my console. Remember to use the tube pool for those on port 3334.

looks ok on my side now ... should i goto 3334 ?

If 18NeJ... is your user you're not doing very much, but there is a reasonably big hasher at 1CMx6dp..

yeah 18N is me . . . will reconfigure to 3334 after i wake up. going to bed now. working hard at my 2nd data center. testing many rigs , server, setups , etc .... will be back shortly.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
back with some power  . . . http://solo.ckpool.org/users/18NeJYTXhpZfoQFBrPt1QsW5bCndRDeAwq

let's hit a block !
I assume you put your broken stratum implementation on the main solo pool since nothing is showing up but errors in my console. Remember to use the tube pool for those on port 3334.

If 18NeJ... is your user you're not doing very much, but there is a reasonably big hasher at 1CMx6dp..
legendary
Mine Mine Mine

let's hit a block !

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/

let's hit a block !
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
back with some power  . . . http://solo.ckpool.org/users/18NeJYTXhpZfoQFBrPt1QsW5bCndRDeAwq

let's hit a block !

managed to connect via my proxy server.
legendary
pointed ±17TH to the pool to see if I get lucky  Grin

and some extra TH more, total hashpower 32.75 TH  Grin I guess I doubled the total-pool-hashrate  Grin

Maybe I find a block or maybe someone else from the pool, anyway: May the force be with us !
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
^^ looks like the guy above will win this Lotto.

Joined my Icarus FPGA !!!  Grin

Luck is on my side
legendary
pointed ±17TH to the pool to see if I get lucky  Grin
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Thx CK for this pool

joined with my 2*U2 and 1 Block Erupter...whopping 4,3GHash/s Wink

{"hashrate1m": "4.27G", "hashrate5m": "3.16G", "hashrate1hr": "636M", "hashrate1d": "39.2M"}
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Hey ck i can't seem to connect via proxy. Any particular settings and some advice pls.

Thx
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
I joined with one USB 333 Mh miner Smiley Wish me luck
Jump to: